Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 06:07 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
High 5 right back at you!

If you don't mind me asking, what is your sex/gender and age?

As for me, male (for now, at least) and 21.

I am male too, but considerably older.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 06:40 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
more than 85% of the Crimean population wants to secede from Ukraine and join Russia!!!!!Where is their support for the "people's voice"?
85% is highly unlikely, more like 60% without armed thugs dominating political "discourse", it's very far from overwhelming. Besides, you intentionally missed very important point - Russian troops taking over Crimea to install pocket authorities pushing for a mockery "referendum"warp speed while local armed thugs silence local opposition voices. If it's 85% for Russia, it's very strange to see why would Russian Nazi do what they do - silencing, intimidation, beating up and so on. Very strange unless we are to believe that Russia loving people are somewhat crazed maniacs anyway to do irrational things out of hatred and spite. The absurd date of the "referendum" is also incomprehensible, only stupid or dishonest would believe that 2 weeks notice is sufficient to have an honest referendum. What's the rush if it's 85% for anschluss by Mother Russia rain or shine? This "referendum" thing would have had so much more legitimacy without Russian troops in the picture. Of course, that would've been a mini civil war because Tartars wouldn't go back to mother Russia without being overwhelmed by force, there are still Ukrainians in Crimea too, more than that, there are Russians who don't want secession. In other words, without Russian troops nothing would have happened.

Forgive me Russian comrades, I know how much you hate USA and the rest of the West, but are you sure that 60% of residents of the Vologda region, for example, wouldn't vote to become 51st state provided some "protection" from the American paratroopers backed with entire American might? Are you sure? I wouldn't be.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-15-2014 at 07:04 PM..

Old 03-15-2014, 07:22 PM

That train is simply carrying election monitors.

Old 03-15-2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
I just found one video that has been taken fron the FOX news channel :

... and I liked one comment there from a decent american :
"It figures that Fox News would cut her off...not once, but TWICE. The American media(especially Fox News)do not want to hear the truth about ANYTHING.They are like small children putting their fingers in their ears and going "LA,LA,LA,LA,LA,I CAN'T HEAR YOU,LA,LA,LA,LA"
So you found one gullible American fool in a nation as large as ours.

Russia Today is propaganda with which I am very familiar, having watched my share of it. I put no stock in anything said especially since it is Putin's mouth piece. I am not ignorant like others may be. Don't take me for a fool. I know full well what you were doing in Georgia even before the invasion, e.g. assassination attempts. I am very familiar with evil Russian tactics. We have seen them for a very long time. You have assasinated so many heroes and paid no price for your crimes. Imre Nagy, Alexsander Dubcek, just to start. Russia should pay reperations to its neighbors for its many crimes. Instead, you have the audacity to make bogus claims about Georgia! Georgian forces only responded to provocations, a cover for you to invade.

Why are there still troops in Georgia? Is it still out of a terrible fear of Georgia?

Tell me, why do you keep troops in Transnistria, is it because you fear the possibility of "Russian genocide" in Moldova?

Do you fear Russian genocide in Lithuania too? Will you be going there next?

Even Ukrainians have turned against you due to your crimes. Soon it will be Belarus too. Will you occupy them too when Lukashenko is ousted?

Old 03-15-2014, 08:00 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Oh that Guardian newspaper in London, so biased against Russia it is. It just had to make up a story about Litvenenko and Polonium for 'propaganda'.

After all, dying like he did is just what happens after having received asylum; it's natural, normal, 1978 umbrella Bulgarian style.

No one can prove Yushchenko was poisoned? Didn't the clinic in Austria determine it was dioxin poisoning?

Re Georgia, tell me, do you actually believe what you are writing as you engage in these polemics?
Look, buddy... you are trying to turn the conversation to another direction to avoid a straight honest answer. We are not talking about these well known facts of poisoning. But since you blame Russia of doing it - you must prove that Russia did it. The Guardian article is not a proof of it.
Also, you must prove that this infamous Yanukovich tried to poison Yuschenko. Did the Austrian clinic determined Yanukovich face in the poison?
Re : Georgia. It was exactly as I wrote about it. But I understand that you can't take it. Because you already heavily impregnated by the western media lies. Believe me, bro.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:
So you found one gullible American fool in a nation as large as ours.
I found that there are a lot of decent, honest, fair and smart american people who don't swallow every american news BS as the real food.

Quote:
Russia Today is propaganda with which I am very familiar...
RT just re-showed the video from the FOX news channel! But it seems to me you don't want to see the real things and to turn on your own brain to work.

Quote:
I am not ignorant like others may be. Don't take me for a fool. I know full well what you were doing in Georgia even before the invasion, e.g. assassination attempts. I am very familiar with evil Russian tactics.
No, I don't take you for a fool. You are just mistaken. How you can know what's happened in Georgia exactly? Have you been there and saw with your own eyes what russians did in Georgia?
All of your knowledges on subject is TV news and falsed wiki articles.

Quote:
You have assasinated so many heroes and paid no price for your crimes.
USA will win in this game.
But I want to tell you something... Modern Russia is not former USSR. Either you don't know it or you just forgot it.

Quote:
Georgian forces only responded to provocations, a cover for you to invade.
It is impossible to converse with you... Again, can you prove this? Is it true because your media outlet said that? Now I see who is a gullible person.
Quote:
Why are there still troops in Georgia? Is it still out of a terrible fear of Georgia?
What troops?
Quote:
Tell me, why do you keep troops in Transnistria, is it because you fear the possibility of "Russian genocide" in Moldova?
Do you fear Russian genocide in Lithuania too? Will you be going there next?
Sorry my friend, but you are get lost in reality. There are no any Russian troops in Moldova, Lithuania, Georgia etc. But instead, there are hundreds the US military forces bases around the world. Did you fear russians so badly? Wow!!!

Old 03-15-2014, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Sorry my friend, but you are get lost in reality. There are no any Russian troops in Moldova, Lithuania, Georgia etc. But instead, there are hundreds the US military forces bases around the world. Did you fear russians so badly? Wow!!!
With respect, you are mistaken. Please see that Russian troops are CURRENTLY IN Moldova and Georgia.

'Rural Berlin Walls' Divide Communities After Russia-Georgia War

Transnistria: Europe's other Crimea - Features - Al Jazeera English

With respect to some of the American bases, I will agree that they are not all justified all over the world. But we were not talking about the United States in this thread.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Forgive me Russian comrades, I know how much you hate USA and the rest of the West
I am an american. I live here for 17 years and I must say that I love american people. SINCERELY!
They are mostly nice, friendly folks and tend to be fair. I have american friends and good neighbors either. I have tons of CDs in my home collection with the great american bands and musicians, and I really enjoy them all.
BUT! I hate the US foreign policy and almost all american politics. They are bunch of sh*t with smiley mean faces! Their main assets are hypocrisy, lies, dishonesty and malicious bloodthirstiness. All of evil on earth because of them. And all smart people around the world are already understand that.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
With respect, you are mistaken. Please see that Russian troops are CURRENTLY IN Moldova and Georgia.

'Rural Berlin Walls' Divide Communities After Russia-Georgia War

Transnistria: Europe's other Crimea - Features - Al Jazeera English

With respect to some of the American bases, I will agree that they are not all justified all over the world. But we were not talking about the United States in this thread.
There are no any Russian troops in Georgia. They are in South Ossetia which asked Russia to secure them from Georgia.
Russian troops in Moldova? Oh, c'mon. They are not invaders there. They are peacemaking forces as well. But the western media intentionally perverts this fact.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:16 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
I am an american. I live here for 17 years and I must say that I love american people. SINCERELY!
They are mostly nice, friendly folks and tend to be fair. I have american friends and good neighbors either. I have tons of CDs in my home collection with the great american bands and musicians, and I really enjoy them all.
BUT! I hate the US foreign policy and almost all american politics. They are bunch of sh*t with smiley mean faces! Their main assets are hypocrisy, lies, dishonesty and malicious bloodthirstiness. All of evil on earth because of them. And all smart people around the world are already understand that.
I guess you don't know much about Russian/Soviet history then to say that or as they say in Russia, your own crap doesn't smell? From the days of Moscow principality it's one big horror story of hypocrisy, betrayal, lies, dishonesty and bestial bloodthirstiness (Americans would never come close, not even a remote chance for that).

BTW, the main asset of American politics is not hypocrisy it's the fact that the rest of the world wants to emulate USA and its multiple successes (including Russian haters who appreciate way to many Western things as for a Slavic patriot.). Even proletarian Soviet citizenry was kinda fond of USA (despite more or less factual propaganda) because American store shelves were full of crap, and soviet propagandists' stories about lynching of blacks in USA only facilitated the spread of mean jokes about lynching among soviet "internationalists"-wannabe consumers. American goods trumped whatever bad things USA did as far as Soviet citizenry' consciousness was concerned. Simple fact is that Russians are jealous they cannot bomb Iraq etc. , they can't project global power, there is nothing else to your hatred, it's not like Russia has anything to offer to the world except neo-feudal government schemes Putin masterminded and dusted off Sudetenland scenarios. Russia wants to become like USA but it can't, rude force, bloodthirstiness and hypocrisy are not enough or the Russians would be conquering Mars by now.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-15-2014 at 09:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe