Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2014, 09:17 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Y
You even don't realize how stupid you look when you joyful report about a free media sources closing in your country. You already have neo-nazi's censorship. Sigh...
Yes, comrade, the first thing that Crimean "anti-fascists" did - to block all Ukrainian and non chauvinistic media. You bringing up this "neo-nazi" thing to justify Russian neo-Nazism is amusing at best, especially considering that Russian ideological warriors and web provider are busy blocking liberal websites as I type this (not sufficiently chauvinistic as for Kremlin' taste).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 09:17 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times
Quote:
Yeah, it was very democratically to close a site who doesn't agree with "the plans" of your new regime.
Your new government event want to turn off the russian language TV channels. It's a very bad and undemocratic sign for the liberty and freedom in Ukraine.

You even don't realize how stupid you look when you joyful report about a free media sources closing in your country. You already have neo-nazi's censorship. Sigh...
And again you deny obvious actions of Russia. These are Russians disconnected Ukrainian television in the Crimea, you didn't know? And now inhabitants of the Crimea can watch the Ukrainian channels only on the Internet....
Stop to write shovinistsky demagogy... You so ridiculously look that you can't imagine at all....

Old 03-16-2014, 09:27 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times
RememberMee,
I am trying to be polite with you, but I really don't want to converse with you. It is pointless. You see the whole situation in one single narrow direction only. And you can't see anything different from your anti-russian stamps. So, as I said before, live on in your perverted one-coloured world.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:30 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Musiqums post 1603 brings a dark secret into the light Nothing in the western is free, no one gives another entity anything for free. What do the Ukrainian people expect? I think the foolish ones think that if the Ukraine goes with the west all of their problems are solved. I don't think that will happen. I think the problems will get worse.

The Ukraine cannot pay its debts now so they are going to give even more loans to the country? This makes no sense at all. On top of that part of the package is a requirement to switch to NATO standards. Who's going to pay for this? Do Ukrainian people think they will magically become members of the EU over night and be able to move freely from the Ukraine? Fantasy.

I do not think Russia will have to invade the Ukraine, it is highly likely that there will be yet another revolution when reality raises it's ugly head. Ukrainians will be slaves.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
And again you deny obvious actions of Russia. These are Russians disconnected Ukrainian television in the Crimea, you didn't know? And now inhabitants of the Crimea can watch the Ukrainian channels only on the Internet....
Again, you get lost in the reality. Fascist propaganda from Ukraine has been banned by the Crimean authorities, not by the Russian government.
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Stop to write shovinistsky demagogy... You so ridiculously look that you can't imagine at all....
You forgot а good russian proverb - хорошо смеётся тот, кто смеётся последним.
So, we will see your look in a few months. It's just a matter of time.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Musiqums post 1603 brings a dark secret into the light Nothing in the western is free, no one gives another entity anything for free. What do the Ukrainian people expect? I think the foolish ones think that if the Ukraine goes with the west all of their problems are solved. I don't think that will happen. I think the problems will get worse.

The Ukraine cannot pay its debts now so they are going to give even more loans to the country? This makes no sense at all. On top of that part of the package is a requirement to switch to NATO standards. Who's going to pay for this? Do Ukrainian people think they will magically become members of the EU over night and be able to move freely from the Ukraine? Fantasy.

I do not think Russia will have to invade the Ukraine, it is highly likely that there will be yet another revolution when reality raises it's ugly head. Ukrainians will be slaves.
It's very sad but everything goes to this bad result for the ukrainian folk.

Last edited by musiqum; 03-16-2014 at 09:49 AM..

Old 03-16-2014, 09:45 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times
Quote:
хорошо смеётся тот, кто смеётся последним.
Well, it agrees. We will talk in a month about it: )
For now:
Прощай, немытая Россия,
Страна рабов, страна господ,
И вы, мундиры голубые,
И ты, им преданный народ.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:53 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Russia is the biggest destabalizing force in Europe today. Your crimes make you repugnant to European norms.

You leverage gas for purposes of coersion.

You engage in cyber attacks on the Baltic states.

You support Lukashenko in Belarus despite incredible human rights abuses.

You rough up Polish members of government in broad daylight, in Russia.

You contaminated an entire section of London (hospital) with plutonium, an act of war, just to poison Alexander Litvinenko.

You invaded and disallow Georgia to make its own decisions with respect to its future.

You occupy Moldova and refuse to remove your troops, bully the government, boycot wine to keep the nation poor and deny the country EU membership, reunification with Romania, etc.

You try to buy off Ukraine and supported Yanukovich who POISONED Viktor Yushchenko!

You have now invaded Crimea despite the fact that you agreed to respect its territorial integrity.

You were incapable of even stabilizing the Caucuses and were unwilling to guarantee human rights there.

You force Armenia to be a client vassal state (when it was YOU who redrew the map to create the Nagorno-Kharabahk problem).

You support Iran's mullahs, huge human rights abusers.

Maybe you Russians want to have 5 more Kalingrads in Europe. But since you seem to love plebescites so much, let's start with the Republic of Karelia and let's let it have a plebescite: Do you want to remain a part of the Russian Federation? Yes or No.
And you want us to come to you? Yes or not? Can you give Texas to Mexico?

Old 03-16-2014, 10:02 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
A slightly better translation of this would be: "And you genuinely believe that Georgia attacked Russia?"

(For the record, I myself am a fluent Russian speaker as well. )
You investigate this incident? You competence than international commission? Did you read the conclusion of this committee? NO? Do not talk nonsense and lies.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:03 AM

Another good truthful article by Princeton prof. Steven Cohen :

Princeton Prof. Stephen Cohen: Putin 'Didn't Create' Crisis, 'Had No Choice but to React'

and video :
Stephen Cohen: Putin Didn't Create Crisis, "Had No Choice But To React" | Video | RealClearPolitics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe