Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2014, 08:23 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Hi, everybody: )
Today in my head everything developed finally...
I understood that I was spoken earlier by my friends and acquaintances...
Ukraine long ago divided, and all parties know it (except the Ukrainian people). It is anti-recessionary management of Europe - to get rid of all subsidized regions of Ukraine (the South and the East). Only then Ukraine will obtain the credits and will begin to develop.
And about Putin is a big plan of the USA for elimination of Russia... Putin will take away the Crimea and the East of Ukraine, every day he spends a lot of money for it... These are economically bad regions, Russia will be doomed to pay them always: ) In some years the economy of Russia of it won't sustain, and Russia will break up to many parts...
So if the EU wants to get rid of "bad ( in economic terms) Eastern regions," why then Kiev government arrests Dobkin and Gubarev, who are fighting for secession of Eastern regions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 08:30 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,564 times
Quote:
My country entered with the weapon..... people to be afraid to leave the house. Ukraine never interfered with affairs of other states.... and Russia considers that has the right to enter with a sword on our earth....
War won't be, but it will receive big eknomichesky punishment for military intervention.
Friends on tanks and with the weapon as our head of parliament correctly told aren't necessary to us...
I was tired to explain obvious things.
Russia provokes the conflict, and now will pay for it sanctions from all countries... also Russians will suffer most of all.
If they want to arrive to me to the house - I will accept them. But if my country occupy - they will receive the answer. And soon.
Armed men? On which side are they? Are not you including personally participated in the attack on the government of his country? Where in Ukraine Russian Army?

Old 03-11-2014, 08:31 AM

435 posts, read 420,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
So if the EU wants to get rid of "bad ( in economic terms) Eastern regions," why then Kiev government arrests Dobkin and Gubarev, who are fighting for secession of Eastern regions?
Because have to do at least something, after all the Maidan still costs and controls them: )

And you heard, what the narration today Akhmetov? This is our east oligarch, you know probably.
He told: Release Dobkin, I will pay pledge. Because Dobkin is "all East of Ukraine". People are revolted: )

When the Ukrainian government suggested it to be the governor of Donetsk, he refused... and other oligarch Taruta became the governor.
I have a bad impression - that Akhmetov already agreed with Russia and is ready to transfer there the business in the east... It makes only formal statements, and now protected Dobkin...
In my opinion the East authorities (Dobkin, Akhmetov, Kernes) already agreed with the Kremlin...
But it is only my opinion.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Western Ukraine itself separates the east, all the rest provocation. They put a condition to the adoption of the EU, only without the Eastern Ukraine. But accused Russia. It's so funny.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Because have to do at least something, after all the Maidan still costs and controls them: )

And you heard, what the narration today Akhmetov? This is our east oligarch, you know probably.
He told: Release Dobkin, I will pay pledge. Because Dobkin is "all East of Ukraine". People are revolted: )

When the Ukrainian government suggested it to be the governor of Donetsk, he refused... and other oligarch Taruta became the governor.
I have a bad impression - that Akhmetov already agreed with Russia and is ready to transfer there the business in the east... It makes only formal statements, and now protected Dobkin...
In my opinion the East authorities (Dobkin, Akhmetov, Kernes) already agreed with the Kremlin...
Funny, but Russia does not need the east, which is itself only Crimea wants to return. but you are doing everything to divide their country into two parts. while accusing Russia of that.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfand View Post
It's so ridiculous to read such an absurd insinuation... Especially in consideration of anyone of us a priori will never know nuances of foreign policy while seating facing the screen)))))

I wonder did your economic structure and living conditions really fall because of russian language, memorials, common history and not of corruption owing to redistribution between Ukranian's oligarchy?)))

I want to add, that in 1991 nobody obstructed Ukraine))
Now I recommend to you to think what reaching were received by your budget from Ukraine: )
Also it is Putin's most important problem - he lost the largest colony. Look for alternative sources of sale of goods now: )
It is the truth better, than to knock on the computer keyboard: )

Old 03-11-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Now I recommend to you to think what reaching were received by your budget from Ukraine: )
Also it is Putin's most important problem - he lost the largest colony. Look for alternative sources of sale of goods now: )
It is the truth better, than to knock on the computer keyboard: )
Russia each year lost $ 5 billion ( selling at reduced rates) only for gas to Ukraine could exist.Ukraine's economy is not only closely linked with the economy of Russia, but also naturally made dependent on Russian imports.Ukraine produces large amounts of wheat and sugar exports. While the European Union has a surplus of the first and second (hence such problems with the Polish sugar in the EU ) , Russia has always lacked its own production of wheat and sugar.Ukraine also produces a large amount of iron ore and coal, which are not needed in the European Union ( this also applies to the Krivoy Rog ore is not the best ) , weapons and military equipment to produce in due time for the needs of the Soviet Union , too , in general, nobody needs . That is why the European Union no one takes seriously the possibility of receiving Ukraine into its ranks , the more that the country is excessively large and territory and population (48 million people).*Welcome Ukraine into the EU would contribute to the collapse of the organization even more than welcome Turkey.For this reason, because maidan decided to get rid of the east, through violence and oppression of Russian .
Add that all production in Ukraine depends on the low price of Russian gas (in this case Russia loses every year $ 5 billion) otherwise it would not be cost-effective production.

We all remember how behaved during the "orange revolution" of the EU administration and to be more precise, jerking her thread Western politicians who occupy expressed pro-Russian stance. They clearly intend to put on Russia, not Ukraine some there who suddenly wanted to become independent from Moscow, and, (oh, horror!) By the at the expense of European Union. The greatest Russophilia while France and Germany have shown.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-11-2014 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Rude

Old 03-11-2014, 09:02 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:

Since I understand only half of what you are saying here, ( sorry) can you please provide me with a source of your information that EU doesn't want South-Eastern part of Ukraine and it wants it to be separated from Western part?

Old 03-11-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Funny, but Russia does not need the east, which is itself only Crimea wants to return. but you are doing everything to divide their country into two parts. while accusing Russia of that.
Again your brilliant economic analysis: )
You really don't understand, how many money Russia should provide the Crimea with resources? Or you don't know, what you will pay 65 % budgets of the Crimea from your pocket? These are billions and billion dollars...
And at least one more areas of Ukraine on the continent are necessary to Putin... if he doesn't receive it is an economic suicide)
And America will give everything that isn't necessary in Ukraine, and then will stop it.
You already pay pleasures of Chechnya, Abkhazia, Ossetia... you will pay now also pleasures of the Crimea and the East I congratulate!

Old 03-11-2014, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Since I understand only half of what you are saying here, ( sorry) can you please provide me with a source of your information that EU doesn't want South-Eastern part of Ukraine and it wants it to be separated from Western part?
It certainly not official information, and analysis of experts)
I can give you requirements of the International financial fund which are on the Internet, and its standards, for Ukraine. You speak Russian?
There is a lot of inofrmation and it is difficult to translate everything to me very much...
?????? ?????? 10 ?????????? ??? ? ??????? - ????????? ????? ?????????? ???????? ??????? ?? ?????? - LB.ua

The analysis of experts too in Russian. They say that nobody can "eat" Ukraine completely: )
Besides at us in the South and the East there are a lot of problems between Russians and Ukrainians, and also Tatars and other people.
These are the constant conflicts, and Europe doesn't want and it won't solve. Contradictions aren't necessary to it, and regions which want to Europe at least for 80% are necessary only...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe