Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2014, 05:13 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,618,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
yes, Ukraine has a large debt for gas. But in a 1 quarter it purchased there is less than, than Russia wanted gas in five times... Now negotiations go with Europe and USA about deliveries, and Russia does not give a discount anymore. A price will be identical.

Yanukovych: where he? Let goes to Ukraine and signs laws! Ok! But he is not present...who must govern the country? In such cases parliament chooses a temporal president...Such law of Ukraine.
Are you a true does not understand, or you from Russia?)
This is good, but How long will the U.S. or EU Ukraine will lend? Under any law if the procedure is not followed Impeachment, the president even in Africa president. government that seized power are terrorists anywhere in the world.

Yes, I'm from Russia, or you can not read? I have relatives and friends in Sevastopol and Kharkov.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2014, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanvit View Post
In fact, everything is very simple. This is Ossetian scenario.
Yes, you're right. Scenarios This attack on South Ossetia by the U.S. that it is prepared!

Old 03-10-2014, 05:17 AM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanvit View Post
In fact, everything is very simple. This is Ossetian scenario.
Yes, but more difficultly on Ukraine it to do. Many disputes between Ukrainians in different regions + international guarantees of integrity of territory. Scenario of Putin for us doing is difficult, many other factors which Georgia did not have.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
This is good, but How long will the U.S. or EU Ukraine will lend? Under any law if the procedure is not followed Impeachment, the president even in Africa president. government that seized power are terrorists anywhere in the world.

Yes, I'm from Russia, or you can not read? I have relatives and friends in Sevastopol and Kharkov.
It is not. I am sure now, that all was known before. And probably now division- Europe will take a west and center of Ukraine, Russia- south and east of Ukraine + Crimea. It is now unimportant legal moments, everybody will get that planned((( We only toys in a worldwide policy... I understood it and it became terrible me..

And your friends from Sevastopol will cry yet.......them it is sorry me...It is a true.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Yes, but more difficultly on Ukraine it to do. Many disputes between Ukrainians in different regions + international guarantees of integrity of territory. Scenario of Putin for us doing is difficult, many other factors which Georgia did not have.
Yes, of course on the Ukraine live many Russian deceive them and to do so both in South Ossetia is not easy for the United States.
If you're implying that it is Russia attacked Ossetia, you fool and provocateur. Review the results of the investigation of an international commission.And do not write nonsense and lies.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:34 AM

Quote:
It is not. I am sure now, that all was known before. And probably now division- Europe will take a west and center of Ukraine, Russia- south and east of Ukraine + Crimea. It is now unimportant legal moments, everybody will get that planned((( We only toys in a worldwide policy... I understood it and it became terrible me..

And your friends from Sevastopol will cry yet.......them it is sorry me...It is a true.
Tell me honestly and truth. You participated in the maidan? The fact that Ukraine is a battlefield in world politics is known to any educated person. What was going to happen, it was known many years ago. If you know and understand U.S. policy and history.You know, if anybody wants to harm the eastern Ukraine, Russia will not remain on the sidelines. Many people in Russia are ready to protect compatriots, if this ever happens. Believe NATO army would run away very quickly. In the Russian military is not hollywood, they are real.
And almost every man since the age of 18 knows what the army.
But, we all want peace and peaceful solutions.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-10-2014 at 05:44 AM..

Old 03-10-2014, 05:38 AM

http://m.ruvr.ru/2013/12/04/07/ukr-big.jpg

Blue- for the European union
Yellow- 50/50
Red- against the European union

blue and yellow - will go out to Europe. Red- will go out to Russia. I think that will be so...

Old 03-10-2014, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Tell me honestly and truth. You participated in the maidan? The fact that Ukraine is a battlefield in world politics is known to any educated person. What was going to happen, it was known many years ago. If you know and understand U.S. policy and history.You know, if anybody wants to harm the eastern Ukraine, Russia will not remain on the sidelines. Many people in Russia are ready to protect compatriots, if this ever happens. Believe NATO army would run away very quickly. In the Russian military is not hollywood, they are real.
And almost every man since the age of 18 knows what the army.
I know about the Russian army. Russia outlays 20% budget on an army. Ukraine outlaid probably 1-2 %...( On Maydane was only 3 times, but support eurointegration now. I do not want to Russia.....it is a machine of time, which will bring me on 50 years back....
And I want, that everybody got that wants. If Russians in Ukraine want to Russia, let go. But that to do with other population of these regions, whoever does want to Russia?

Old 03-10-2014, 06:00 AM

Quote:
I know about the Russian army. Russia outlays 20% budget on an army. Ukraine outlaid probably 1-2 %...( On Maydane was only 3 times, but support eurointegration now. I do not want to Russia.....it is a machine of time, which will bring me on 50 years back....
And I want, that everybody got that wants. If Russians in Ukraine want to Russia, let go. But that to do with other population of these regions, whoever does want to Russia?
I respect you for your honesty on the issue, I can not blame you it is your country! But I do not think that everybody wants to Russia. I think they want the right of any free man. Do not make me look like a lot of evidence in the Ukraine 20 years oppressed Russian-speaking people.Why do you think that Ukraine will prosper in the EU? Do not you know that for example in Spain is high unemployment? In Greece, the case is not very good, Romania lost hope for a golden future. Do you think that the EU will help Ukraine in the first place? What it will say other states in the EU? Do not you see how countries in the EU that had competitive production(industry), lost it when joining the EU?

Depending on the EU and the U.S., we can produce a good military equipment is several times cheaper. therefore the cost of the army is not as important as you think. The main thing to be able to fight and know what you're fighting. Many myths and lies spread Western media about the Russian army, but if war happens it will only be on hand for our army and great and terrible disappointment to the west.

You need to understand the whole situation in Ukraine is very similar to the 90s in Russia. money can justify any action that will cover the West, breaking the constitution freedom of choice and the legality of actions? Better to be poor than a slave.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-10-2014 at 06:13 AM..

Old 03-10-2014, 06:27 AM

Quote:
I respect you for your honesty on the issue, I can not blame you it is your country! But I do not think that everybody wants to Russia. I think they want the right of any free man. Do not make me look like a lot of evidence in the Ukraine 20 years oppressed Russian-speaking people.Why do you think that Ukraine will prosper in the EU? Do not you know that for example in Spain is high unemployment? In Greece, the case is not very good, Romania lost hope for a golden future. Do you think that the EU will help Ukraine in the first place? What it will say other states in the EU? Do not you see how countries in the EU that had competitive production(industry), lost it when joining the EU?

Depending on the EU and the U.S., we can produce a good military equipment is several times cheaper. therefore the cost of the army is not as important as you think. The main thing to be able to fight and know what you're fighting. Many myths and lies spread Western media about the Russian army, but if war happens it will only be on hand for our army and great and terrible disappointment to the west.

You need to understand the whole situation in Ukraine is very similar to the 90s in Russia. money can justify any action that will cover the West, breaking the constitution freedom of choice and the legality of actions? Better to be poor than a slave.
I hope that war will not be...it needs nobody and will ruin all, if will begin.
About the European union: I much read and know that Europe uses other countries only. But Russia uses Ukraine also. And between slavonic people a long ago already there is much hatred, which will disappear not, but becomes only anymore...
Did not you think why are not Russians so loved in the world? Why people pay +30 percents for a hotel WITHOUT RUSSIANS?It is in fact . Putin divided Russia into 2 parts...
There is other Russia, but it is not seen from your government... Putin insulates Russia from the whole civilized world...Are not you terrible really? you all will suffer, and one man is guilty...

That is why if I must choose, I choose Europe. I understand that Europe will use Ukraine in the aims, and America will use also, but I do not want to live in Russia of Putin...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe