Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2014, 07:48 AM

435 posts, read 420,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
You're right. where does Putin? you just shared one people and that was before the USSR. Learn the history of the young man. And in our world there are Belarus and in our country as many other Slavs. So do not worry about it. For the US, Russia has always been and will be a threat despite the fact that it owes its existence Russia. As for Ukraine is just a small spot on the map and when you become a member of the EU you will lose sovereignty.лол
You are mistaken when you think that you still have friends.
Maybe you don't know, what Lukashenko publicly maintained integrity of Ukraine? Or can be you don't know, what Nazarbayev, "Putin's best friend", because of his aggression in Ukraine strengthens the borders now and checks a condition of army?
Or can you considers the friend of Kadyrov who killed thousands Russians, and now he "Putin's friend" and "the hero of Russia"?
Think again.
Remember words from Agatha Christie's song, "where the fear - isn't present a love place"
Russia has no friends... Only to be afraid of Putin. And tyrants very badly and quickly finish the life...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Know about the crash said the United States 20 years ago helped when the USSR collapsed. But Russia is growing every day stronger and stronger. So when they say in the west, this means that we are doing very well and we are on track! If you understand a little bit in the economy and in the history of what you have long put two plus two.
I would not be surprised if you even have not finished high school, it is very similar.
Don't worry, we have schools, and even institutes: )
Ukraine now is Putin's end, and the beginning of the end of Russia. You destroyed the country... but for the present it didn't understand.
You are right that Ukraine-only a spot on the card. And nobody will notice if it isn't: )
But when Russia will fall - the whole world will shiver. It will be huge influence repartition on a planet: )
And all of us will see it...

Old 03-11-2014, 07:56 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
You are mistaken when you think that you still have friends.
Maybe you don't know, what Lukashenko publicly maintained integrity of Ukraine? Or can be you don't know, what Nazarbayev, "Putin's best friend", because of his aggression in Ukraine strengthens the borders now and checks a condition of army?
Or can you considers the friend of Kadyrov who killed thousands Russians, and now he "Putin's friend" and "the hero of Russia"?
Think again.
Remember words from Agatha Christie's song, "where the fear - isn't present a love place"
Russia has no friends... Only to be afraid of Putin. And tyrants very badly and quickly finish the life...
I know about relationships and agreements with Belarus, good enough. So do not talk nonsense! Are you really so naive or is it a sham? There are documented agreements and to express an opinion can any leader, it does not change until there is a contract. We do not want the Nazis to the west of Ukraine, we support only the East.
You probably do not even know about the new agreement with Tajikistan?

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-11-2014 at 08:05 AM..

Old 03-11-2014, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Don't worry, we have schools, and even institutes: )
Ukraine now is Putin's end, and the beginning of the end of Russia. You destroyed the country... but for the present it didn't understand.
You are right that Ukraine-only a spot on the card. And nobody will notice if it isn't: )
But when Russia will fall - the whole world will shiver. It will be huge influence repartition on a planet: )
And all of us will see it...
West dreaming about this for many centuries and even more dreams. Dream do not forbid . I was talking about your education personally. that you have the institutions I know it is enough for me almost Kiev Hometown and my father was studying there.

This conversation is not about anything!

Old 03-11-2014, 08:07 AM

Quote:
I know about relationships and agreements with Belarus, good enough. So do not talk nonsense! Are you really so naive or is it a sham? There are documented agreements and to express an opinion can any leader, it does not change until there is a contract. We do not want the Nazis to the west of Ukraine, we support only the East.
You probably do not even know about the new agreement with Tajikistan?
You receive the East, don't worry: )
And its population and eknomichesky situation will strongly surprise you.
We give you the East, especially the population of the East wants to Russia: )
We wish joint happy life: )

Old 03-11-2014, 08:08 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times
to@ from Ukraine : why wish "the fall " of a country ? WHY ? is your hate so extreme ? is that what you wish for the future, violent destruction and wars between nations instead of working together for the common good of humanity and the planet ?
you Ukrainian nationalists show your real face here, bent on destruction , racist.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:08 AM

From Ukraine,
Answer the question please. who's stopping you develop these past almost 25 years? Why do not you developed so far?

Old 03-11-2014, 08:11 AM

Quote:
You receive the East, don't worry: )
And its population and eknomichesky situation will strongly surprise you.
We give you the East, especially the population of the East wants to Russia: )
We wish joint happy life: )
Thank you Here we only joined the Crimea, which was always rightfully ours. Thanks for the suggestions! With regard to the position of the Crimea, you do not worry about it, Russia has already allocated the money after the referendum and will build a bridge.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
West dreaming about this for many centuries and even more dreams. Dream do not forbid . I was talking about your education personally. that you have the institutions I know it is enough for me almost Kiev Hometown and my father was studying there.

This conversation is not about anything!
My council: read not only news in Russia, but sometimes and independent experts... and even the Russian military from intelligence services, they worked with Putin earlier...
You trusted many eyelid in force of Russia, and got used to it. But there will be a new division of influence soon...
And your friends, for example China, will betray you the first... you will see it!

Old 03-11-2014, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
to@ from Ukraine : why wish "the fall " of a country ? WHY ? is your hate so extreme ? is that what you wish for the future, violent destruction and wars between nations instead of working together for the common good of humanity and the planet ?
you Ukrainian nationalists show your real face here, bent on destruction , racist.
My country entered with the weapon..... people to be afraid to leave the house. Ukraine never interfered with affairs of other states.... and Russia considers that has the right to enter with a sword on our earth....
War won't be, but it will receive big eknomichesky punishment for military intervention.
Friends on tanks and with the weapon as our head of parliament correctly told aren't necessary to us...
I was tired to explain obvious things.
Russia provokes the conflict, and now will pay for it sanctions from all countries... also Russians will suffer most of all.
If they want to arrive to me to the house - I will accept them. But if my country occupy - they will receive the answer. And soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe