Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2014, 08:06 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

Here's 2 videos from someone who seems to be rational, knowledgeable and only slightly biased. The Caspian Report. Just to share information.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=511_1...3]LiveLeak.com - Russia's leverages on Ukraine

Why Russia is so interested in this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e78_1...5]LiveLeak.com - Ukraine's strategic importance

I personally think that if the west wins this the Ukrainian people will lose. The IMF and other money lenders are involved and we all know what they did to Greece. The people will be slaves. I don't know what will happen if Russia wins, I imagine it will be as before and the people will gain little.

There's already measures being taken to cut the elderly peoples pensions and hike the price of gas almost double.

This isn't over yet.

Last edited by Scrat335; 03-10-2014 at 09:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2014, 08:11 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I speak Russian.

You Speak Russian SCENE - The Hunt for Red October MOVIE (1990) - HD - YouTube

Old 03-10-2014, 09:13 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
And another. Ukraines past. The big 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXrz1swotUg

Old 03-10-2014, 11:30 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Back to the latest news; Mikhail Dobkin was arrested today.

Mikhail Dobkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I knew it was coming....

Pavel Gubarev was arrested on March 6th "for advocating separatism and illegal seizure of power."

Pavel Gubarev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-11-2014, 01:05 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

I personally think that if the west wins this the Ukrainian people will lose. The IMF and other money lenders are involved and we all know what they did to Greece. The people will be slaves. I don't know what will happen if Russia wins, I imagine it will be as before and the people will gain little.

There's already measures being taken to cut the elderly peoples pensions and hike the price of gas almost double.

This isn't over yet.
I've read quite interesting comment on this subject of one of the readers here;

http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2...shtml#comments

"One of the first things out of Yatsenyuk's mouth upon taking the premiership was to declare his task "political kamikaze". This was a message directly to the power elite in Washington and Berlin and it was an admission of weakness. He's sure he doesn't have the political authority amongst the population to institute the level of austerity that is being demanded of him. Enter Svoboda, Right Sector, et al. He's suggesting that what he can't force upon the people with speeches these other groups may have to do with violence "

"Yatsenyuk is plenty nervous about putting these neo-fascists in positions of authority(National Defense and Security Council) and then letting them fully take the reigns if and when the bite of austerity takes hold and he starts to lose control."

Old 03-11-2014, 04:26 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

This isn't over yet.
What does it mean to win the West or Russia? What is this victory?

In fact, it's simple. Causes - In Crimea, the Black Sea Fleet is, in the face of the US, NATO wants to remove it and create your base sideways beneath the Russian borders. For Russia, this is a national security issue, plus there most of the population is Russian, which gave Khrushchev (to justify himself in front of Ukraine, as he himself Ukraine) Yeltsin later betrayed them, not returning back to the Crimea to Russia ( all data Crimea wanted to be part of Russia again). These are the main reasons.

As for the whole of Ukraine-Russia has many years risen them from the pit. Each year, only for gas Russia has lost $ 5 billion (this is only to to help Ukraine).

For Ukraine there was only one future to be with Russia. And the two friend are Russia and Belarus.
Be with Russia it means to have a future.

As for the West, the United States is regulated only by their own interests. Ukraine's interests for them does not matter, including sovereignty. They lose it as well as the Balkans.

For the EU, it is a big burden. EU will not give money to Ukraine in the right quantity. I do not think that EU taxpayers will like it - to feed another country.

As for western Ukraine is a very naive people who think that they want to see in the EU and they will thrive. So before thinking Greece, Latvia, Spain, Romania, but no bright future to this day.

Old 03-11-2014, 05:48 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
For Ukraine there was only one future to be with Russia. And the two friend are Russia and Belarus.
Be with Russia it means to have a future.

As for the West, the United States is regulated only by their own interests. Ukraine's interests for them does not matter, including sovereignty. They lose it as well as the Balkans.

For the EU, it is a big burden. EU will not give money to Ukraine in the right quantity. I do not think that EU taxpayers will like it - to feed another country.

As for western Ukraine is a very naive people who think that they want to see in the EU and they will thrive. So before thinking Greece, Latvia, Spain, Romania, but no bright future to this day.
The only future for Ukraine is with Russia, what? You sicken me!

As for all those countries you listed, ask any national of Greece, Latvia, Spain or Romania if they would rather prefer ANY association with Russia.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:05 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
Quote:
"Yatsenyuk is plenty nervous about putting these neo-fascists in positions of authority(National Defense and Security Council) and then letting them fully take the reigns if and when the bite of austerity takes hold and he starts to lose control
."

Yes I'd go witht he fact that Mr. Yatsenyuk has big problem there and must be addressed. I don't know how good a politician he is but he does a very diffilcult job because Putin is throwing alot of sawdust his way. We will see how this will play out. Putin surely does not want that 'government' in Kiev to rest and get its balance. The more the chaos the more he believes he can get the upper hand in determining the future of a Ukraine alongside him.

Quote:
The perhaps Putin should let the 'naive' people if they want to look West. If anything the Russian pharoah should be magnanimous in their leaving. And as for 'naivete', frankly the Russian people themselves are being played for all its worth right now. If future sanctions continue on their merry way there will be a price to be paid for Putin's travels into the Crimea. The Russian people ultimately will be the ones to suffer the hardships. Even the oligarchs and their 'cozy' liefstyle will lament living in Russia.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:11 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times
Hi, everybody: )
Today in my head everything developed finally...
I understood that I was spoken earlier by my friends and acquaintances...
Ukraine long ago divided, and all parties know it (except the Ukrainian people). It is anti-recessionary management of Europe - to get rid of all subsidized regions of Ukraine (the South and the East). Only then Ukraine will obtain the credits and will begin to develop.
And about Putin is a big plan of the USA for elimination of Russia... Putin will take away the Crimea and the East of Ukraine, every day he spends a lot of money for it... These are economically bad regions, Russia will be doomed to pay them always: ) In some years the economy of Russia of it won't sustain, and Russia will break up to many parts...
The part will take away the Caucasus, part - China, the part remains...
The American psychologists use Putin's weakness against him...
And Ukraine (not including the South and the East) will be a colony of Europe... and I think it for us good option: )

Old 03-11-2014, 07:24 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
The only future for Ukraine is with Russia, what? You sicken me!

As for all those countries you listed, ask any national of Greece, Latvia, Spain or Romania if they would rather prefer ANY association with Russia.
then the relationship with Russia. Ukraine, Russia and Belarus are the countries which were always together in all respects. Ukraine for them a foreign country. you better ask them how they have a golden future in ES . which so long dreaming Western Ukraine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe