Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2014, 12:39 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times

Advertisements

"Did not you think why are not Russians so loved in the world? Why people pay +30 percents for a hotel WITHOUT RUSSIANS?"

Because the Russian men get drunk as heck and annoying. The thing is, so do the British and others, but Russians like going to resort/hotel which attract more reserved people and families, whereas Brits and others that go get drunk stay in places that it is expected.

Also, Russian women look good and know how to dress nice, and that drives other women crazy.

Ukrainians are the same, except Ukraine is poorer than Russia with 1/3 of the population, so hardly any Ukrainians travel, thus they are less noticable, and everyone just thinks they are Russian anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2014, 12:51 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
"Did not you think why are not Russians so loved in the world? Why people pay +30 percents for a hotel WITHOUT RUSSIANS?"

Because the Russian men get drunk as heck and annoying. The thing is, so do the British and others, but Russians like going to resort/hotel which attract more reserved people and families, whereas Brits and others that go get drunk stay in places that it is expected.

Also, Russian women look good and know how to dress nice, and that drives other women crazy.

Ukrainians are the same, except Ukraine is poorer than Russia with 1/3 of the population, so hardly any Ukrainians travel, thus they are less noticable, and everyone just thinks they are Russian anyway.
And, by the way, thanks to Putin (and oil prices), these drinkers were able to save enough money to go once a year on vacation.

Old 03-10-2014, 01:16 PM

435 posts, read 420,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You write nonsense. Russian tourists do not like, not because Putin is bad. Very strange that you do not know it.
Russians were others 10 years ago. Putin started waging information war... and they began to hate the brothers.
Mother lives in Russia, her son - in Ukraine. It supports revolution, and it hates it...
My friend has relatives in the Crimea - one a month ago they called him the fascist, and now call and cry... ask to take away to Kiev.
Yesterday spoke as expelled the Russian tourists from cafe in Spain... also called invaders.
Why now enter visa sanctions for all Russians? They aren't guilty in policy of the Kremlin.
Putin will ruin all population of Russia...
Yesterday I saw the historian, him deported from the country for his support to Ukraine... he can't come back home to Russia.
It is awful...

Old 03-10-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:

Many countries at all didn't know, than the Ukrainian differs from Russian before revolution in Ukraine: )
I saw the test of Americans, here look:
テ税。テ青セテ青ステ鯛堙青クテ青ステ青オテ青ステ鯛堙青ーテ青サテ青ク テ堕テ鯛堙打 | テ青静青シテ青オテ鯛ぎテ青クテ青コテ青ーテ青ステ鯛テ鯛ケ テ青ソテ青セテ青ステ堕湘鯛堙青クテ堕 テ青ステ青オ テ青クテ青シテ青オテ打ステ鯛 テ青ウテ青エテ青オ テ青ステ青ーテ鯛ヲテ青セテ青エテ青クテ鯛堙堕テ堕 «テ青ステ青オテ青キテ青ーテ青サテ青オテ青カテ青ステ青ーテ堕»

They don't know where I live: )

Old 03-10-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
And, by the way, thanks to Putin (and oil prices), these drinkers were able to save enough money to go once a year on vacation.
Now all will recognize them exactly thanks to Putin and his war with Ukraine, and will expel on the street: (

I think all Russians will tell it for this thanks...

Old 03-10-2014, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Russians were others 10 years ago. Putin started waging information war... and they began to hate the brothers.
I do not understand this, please clarify.

Quote:
Mother lives in Russia, her son - in Ukraine. It supports revolution, and it hates it...
My friend has relatives in the Crimea - one a month ago they called him the fascist, and now call and cry... ask to take away to Kiev.
Perhaps the issue is how gullibleeveryone is to the slightest information, and are easily swayed on this information, versus seeking out facts, and deriving an opinion and action based off of these facts.

Quote:
Yesterday spoke as expelled the Russian tourists from cafe in Spain... also called invaders.
I doubt it, another rumor story.

People do not hate others based on policieis of governments, especially in regards to this Crimea situation which is way overblown.

Most likely it was some very drunk Russians who got booted for being annoying, and everyone decided to make some political statement off of it.

Quote:
Why now enter visa sanctions for all Russians? They aren't guilty in policy of the Kremlin.
Where you hear for all Russians?

Quote:
Putin will ruin all population of Russia...
The population is doing it to themselves, apathy does not get anyone anywhere. This is the same group who spearheaded the toppling of the USSR...

Quote:
Yesterday I saw the historian, him deported from the country for his support to Ukraine... he can't come back home to Russia.
It is awful...
Who?

It is not aweful, it is blown out of proportion; I think people hover around like vultures waiting for drama like this so they all have a chance to make their mark.

Old 03-10-2014, 01:37 PM

Many do not know, nor do they care. Most people any where in the world are not going to get into some in depth conversation about where you are from, they will hear and see you, and make an assumption. Ukraine and Russia are not different enough for the casual observer to tell the difference, you act like the difference is huge, like between China and the UK.

Old 03-10-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
I do not understand this, please clarify.

Perhaps the issue is how gullibleeveryone is to the slightest information, and are easily swayed on this information, versus seeking out facts, and deriving an opinion and action based off of these facts.

I doubt it, another rumor story.

People do not hate others based on policieis of governments, especially in regards to this Crimea situation which is way overblown.

Most likely it was some very drunk Russians who got booted for being annoying, and everyone decided to make some political statement off of it.

Where you hear for all Russians?

The population is doing it to themselves, apathy does not get anyone anywhere. This is the same group who spearheaded the toppling of the USSR...

Who?

It is not aweful, it is blown out of proportion; I think people hover around like vultures waiting for drama like this so they all have a chance to make their mark.

Watch this Russian site.
It was started by the government of Russia - it is called "Traitors".
Here all known people of Russia, who against war with Ukraine... political scientists, actors, journalists, deputies, leaders on television, economists and others...
http://predatel.net
Dismissed professor from university because of article against war...
And it only began...
From the Russian TV channels journalists leave, refuse to conduct promotion....
Links are only in Russian. you don't speak Russian, huh?

Old 03-10-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Links are only in Russian. you don't speak Russian, huh?
I speak Russian.

Old 03-10-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
I speak Russian.
テ青」テ青コテ鯛ぎテ青ーテ青クテ青ステ堕テ青コテ青クテ青ケ テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青クテ鯛堙青クテ鯛。テ青オテ堕テ青コテ青クテ青ケ テ鯛榲青セテ鯛ぎテ柁津青シ テ青ヲテ青オテ青ステ青キテ青セテ鯛ぎ.テ青敕絶「テ青「 | テ絶愿青サテ青ーテ青イテ青ステ鯛ケテ青ケ テ鯛榲青セテ鯛ぎテ柁津青シ テ青」テ青コテ鯛ぎテ青ーテ青クテ青ステ鯛ケ ツォ テ青、テ青セテ鯛ぎテ柁津青シ テ青」テ青コテ鯛ぎテ青ーテ青クテ青ステ鯛ケ (テ青「テ青クテ青ソテ鯛ケ テ鯛堙青オテ青シ テ青イテ堕テ青オ, テ青セテ鯛堙堕テ青セテ鯛ぎテ鯛堙青クテ鯛ぎテ青セテ青イテ青ーテ ツステ鯛ケ テ青ソテ青セ テ青コテ青セテ青シテ青シテ青オテ青ステ鯛堙青ーテ鯛ぎテ青クテ打ス, テ青コテ鯛ぎテ青ーテ鯛堙青コテ青クテ青ケ テ青イテ青クテ青エ

It is a forum, there is much fresh information.
Not always the truth, but look if it is interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe