Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2014, 05:13 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by witjka View Post
Why did you decide that here we hate the Russian? We communicate freely and Russian and Ukrainian language. No we have never prohibited.
I didn't say "you hate the Russian" I've said "Moscal."
So if you don't like "Moscal" ( i.e. the Russians,) then why are you still speaking Russian language?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2014, 05:14 PM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
You know, I wrote. that is 2 Russia:
1) Putin and moskali
2) Normal Russians
So we do not love a number 1, but very respect a number 2
And I talk identically on Russian and on Ukrainian...In Kiev 80 % talks on Russian, it is habit. But if want, can and on Ukrainian to write)

Old 03-09-2014, 05:18 PM

Here does delete Russian????)) Super. Is it American democracy?))

Old 03-09-2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
1. Terms of the International monetary fund...Not to include a south and east of Ukraine... Otherwise all credits will go on payment of social needs, but not in an economy. For example Crimea is financed on 60 percents from a budget, you know probably. It does not give a country to develop.

2.Yes. Wants a west and center only.Other cities are not needed. It is my translator, excuse.

3.In the internet and friends talked. There was information, that divided industry.... Gave 50+ percents of actions of coal business concern of Finland, 50+ percents of actions of gas company to America, 50+ percents of actions of other industry of France.... There is such information. It can and not confirmed, but so a picture becomes clear...
You need to check your sources of information. So far it sounds like rumors, with only part truth to it.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:21 PM

4 posts, read 3,885 times
Quote:
Well, in fact, they have a right to do so) We are on their forum and they want to understand what we write What if we offend them?

Old 03-09-2014, 05:22 PM

4 posts, read 3,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You need to check your sources of information. So far it sounds like rumors, with only part truth to it.
And to us it is very difficult (almost impossible) to distinguish the rumors from the truth. We've got an information war going.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:23 PM

Quote:
It has got nothing to do with democracy; people who read this forum have to understand what you are saying. It's impolite to speak language that no one can understand.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
I understand. But so these pieces are folded in whole picture. Do you agree?

Old 03-09-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
You know, I wrote. that is 2 Russia:
1) Putin and moskali
2) Normal Russians
So we do not love a number 1, but very respect a number 2
And I talk identically on Russian and on Ukrainian...In Kiev 80 % talks on Russian, it is habit. But if want, can and on Ukrainian to write)
Ah, gotcha.
80% of Kiev still speaks Russian?
How about the rest of Ukraine?

Old 03-09-2014, 05:31 PM

Quote:
It has got nothing to do with democracy; people who read this forum have to understand what you are saying. It's impolite to speak language that no one can understand.
But you understood
I wrote, that the International monetary fund does not need a south and east, otherwise all credit will pay the social necessities of people. I think Yacenyuk knew it and consented. Ukraine means must give Crimea, and a south and east can for 2 weeks. Then will write an agreement about entering into European Union. Do you remember a linguistic law? They kindle a hatred yet more...and not by chance!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe