Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2014, 10:47 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
A very truthful video by the reputable German KlagemauerTV channel.

Terrorist Activities of peaceful Demonstrators | English | klagemauer.tv - YouTube
You know, by coincidence I've watched this video yesterday ( because I never watched closely before what exactly took place on Maidan,) and I remembered the comment made on one Ukrainian site, when someone was talking ( yet again) about "the regular Ukrainians - the teachers and doctors" who came to Maidan to stand for better future. To which one of the Russians ( I guess) responded "then your teachers and doctors sure know a lot more about Molotov cocktails and rifles than ours."
So when I watched this video, I've realized for the first time how well the protesters were equipped, how well-prepared they were and by their unified actions ( at least from what I saw on this video) they do look like some kind of organized military groups indeed. Now I was able to put them and "Right sector" together.

P.S. I don't go to my Russian forum at this point. They are foaming at the mouth there about the Russian troops in Crimea. I don't want to be cyber-assassinated.

Last edited by erasure; 03-08-2014 at 11:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2014, 01:31 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
A very truthful video by the reputable German KlagemauerTV channel.
klagemauertv

Other "news" they cover: Conspiracy theories, chemtrails, NWA, 9/11 was an inside job. Oh, and they deny that HIV (!) exists. They also publicly defend Holocaust deniers like Sylvia Stolz. But I guess fascists are okay as long as they are in for a right and noble (Russsian) cause?

Nice try, though.

Old 03-09-2014, 03:39 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,618,246 times
erasure, in the Crimea no Russian troops except for the fleet which was always there . As for those who are in the form of the police which is composed exclusively of citizens of Ukraine and Crimea residents who want to protect your city from the U.S. occupation are organized . That's right they have under the constitution . Confirmation of my words, you'll soon see on TV. soon they will be given the order to remove their masks and show their documents .Only a fool does not understand what is happening and who leads the parade .Video respect I do not think that you were pleased with this , if the same thing you have organized in the United States .
Hypocrisy and terrorism must be eradicated. Terrorists is U.S. cann't now throw tomatoes. But your politicians liars, dishonest and murderers.
you hang noodles 70 years thereby conceal Easten person to justify their actions to the world.And now you're lying face.But sooner or later the American people a simple defiant suffer from actions of your government.

Old 03-09-2014, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
erasure, in the Crimea no Russian troops except for the fleet which was always there . As for those who are in the form of the police which is composed exclusively of citizens of Ukraine and Crimea residents who want to protect your city from the U.S. occupation are organized . That's right they have under the constitution . Confirmation of my words, you'll soon see on TV. soon they will be given the order to remove their masks and show their documents .Only a fool does not understand what is happening and who leads the parade .Video respect I do not think that you were pleased with this , if the same thing you have organized in the United States .
Hypocrisy and terrorism must be eradicated. Terrorists is U.S. cann't now throw tomatoes. But your politicians liars, dishonest and murderers.
you hang noodles 70 years thereby conceal Easten person to justify their actions to the world.And now you're lying face.But sooner or later the American people a simple defiant suffer from actions of your government.
PUTIN’S LIES EXPOSED: unknown soldiers have Russian weapons | Euromaidan PR

?

Old 03-09-2014, 04:06 AM

You will soon discover that it is not Russian troops Ukrainian residents . Yes, they have Russian equipment. You think we will not support its people in the Crimea, at a time when the United States financed the coup in the country to please yourself ? Wait a while.As for the Crimea is Russian and always has been. He still documented incorporated into Russia . After the collapse of the USSR. Crimea wanted to go back to Russia. To do this, a referendum was held in which the majority of people in the Crimea were for the return of the Russian Federation. But , as Yeltsin was an American stooge , he ignored it. Because he wanted a lot of power , regardless of the amount of losses in Russia .

Old 03-09-2014, 04:08 AM

Quote:
You will soon discover that it is not Russian troops Ukrainian residents . Yes, they have Russian equipment. You think we will not support its people in the Crimea, at a time when the United States financed the coup in the country to please yourself ? Wait a while.As for the Crimea is Russian city and always has been. He still documented incorporated into Russia . After the collapse of the USSR. Crimea wanted to go back to Russia. To do this, a referendum was held in which the majority of people in the Crimea were for the return of the Russian Federation. But , as Yeltsin was an American stooge , he ignored it. Because he wanted a lot of power , regardless of the amount of losses in Russia .
So, and what's with all the photos of Russian soldiers on VK?

Old 03-09-2014, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
So, and what's with all the photos of Russian soldiers on VK?
I gave you the answer! Or do you need a third time to write the same thing? It is not Russian soldiers Ukrainian police (militia) which was created for defense of the Crimea Aksenov. Police consists of a consolidated regiment of 2,000 people. They obey the lawful government of Ukraine. In Crimea it Aksenov.
Enough of lies and fanning the situation of the masses! Discuss the best U.S. policy, a country that seeks to dominate the world by global terrorism.

You do not worry by the end of the month will be back Crimean Peninsula in composition of the Russian Federation.
You can to feed the EU Western Ukraine and take themselves fascists. Do you think Germany wants to take them?
We do not need them.
How many times do you think the politicians U.S. will have to do so until it stops? Maybe they will come to your home? This the reason that you are afraid of the truth?

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-09-2014 at 07:09 AM..

Old 03-09-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
I gave you the answer! Or do you need a third time to write the same thing? It is not Russian soldiers Ukrainian police (militia) which was created for defense of the Crimea Aksenov. Police consists of a consolidated regiment of 2,000 people. They obey the lawful government of Ukraine. In Crimea it Aksenov.
Enough of lies and fanning the situation of the masses! Discuss the best U.S. policy, a country that seeks to dominate the world by global terrorism.
Well, you say that they are Ukrainian, but in fact they proofed that there are armed Russian soldiers outside of the Black Sea Fleet's bases, with links to their VK profiles, which included selfies of them on Crimea. Status post: "I'm on "vacation" now."

Know the difference.
Russian soldiers:
http://nomorecocktails.com/images/RussiansCrimea12.jpg

Actual Crimean self-defense:
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/im...40_578_100.JPG

And how on earth is the rule of Aksyonov legitimate? His party got 4% at the last elections... The "parliament" of Crimea just appointed him secretly while the Russian military blocked the building.

Old 03-09-2014, 08:36 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What "their organization?"
Femen? They are "organization"?
In this case I don't believe so, knowing the current stance on "homosexuality" (and all other damned sins) by Russian authorities; the FEMEN participants would have been put on the same shelf of "Sodom and Gomorrah" I'd think.
Well, they are definitely organized, so yes, they are an organization, either you like them or not.

here is their website again: femen.ORG

Old 03-09-2014, 08:39 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
when I watched this video, I've realized for the first time how well the protesters were equipped, how well-prepared they were and by their unified actions (at least from what I saw on this video) they do look like some kind of organized military groups indeed..
Exactly so! They were well-equipped and well-trained. But who was their suppliers and instructors?
It's so easy to guess.
And, by the way, pay attention to what Dmitro Yarosh boasted. He claimed he has troops of the professional commandos which are ready to fight. And it is true! He even demanded the new authorities about the the legal regular paramilitary units status for his gangs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe