Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2014, 10:02 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
It's exactly what I believe, although in my country (France) we are bombarded day and night by the propaganda of our medias who don't even bother to hide their deep hatred of Russians anymore..
It is very sad that your so called "free unbiassed press" lies without scruple. But thank you for your honest acknowledgement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2014, 10:26 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Shock! Ukrainians took prisoner Russian soldier!

http://cs7002.vk.me/c7008/v7008013/1...TDArlNvjsc.jpg

While it may be someone from the Ukraine will say that it is not true?

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-04-2014 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Copyright issues

Old 03-04-2014, 10:27 AM

V.Putin : "Russia has no intention to annex Crimea"

Old 03-04-2014, 10:29 AM

392 posts, read 352,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You have to understand, Russia and Ukraine have a common history with 882 years (perhaps even earlier). "Kiev is mother of Russian cities." Ukraine now wants to live separately from Russia, ok. But the West does not need to support radicals in the Ukraine. This leads to problems.
For the west and others to become involved with radicalism smacks of bad faith...mind your own business and do not take advantage of misled youth who are easily made fanatic.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
While it may be someone from the Ukraine will say that it is not true?
Yeah.. Someone from the EU will say it is russian's propaganda and the picture is a fake.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Bachlow View Post
For the west and others to become involved with radicalism smacks of bad faith...mind your own business and do not take advantage of misled youth who are easily made fanatic.
Absolutely!!

Old 03-04-2014, 10:35 AM

257 posts, read 518,128 times
I am really sorry for the Ukrainians, but at least now I know for sure that the Russians will never change. And that is why I am really glad we do not share common borders with them anymore.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:39 AM

392 posts, read 352,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Absolutely!!
With the advent of the net and instant international distribution of videos...we now have a quick view into situation that at one time were only reported by correspondence - usually with an agenda...NOW we can look for ourselves. All I saw after viewing a dozen smart phone videos of Syria....Libya and now the Ukraine....are all YOUNG people who are not fully formed politically....emotionally or mentally. They all remind me of mindless dupes who are unaware of the consequences of violent upheaval....Look at Syria...Youth are killing each other at an astonishing rate and BLOWING up their own infrastructure....Have they thought ahead of were they are going to live after all the dwellings are destroyed........NO!

Old 03-04-2014, 10:40 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiri View Post
I am really sorry for the Ukrainians, but at least now I know for sure that they will never change. And that is why I am really glad we do not share common borders with them anymore.
Ukrainians and Russian have to change? How?

Tell me how should change Russian.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:42 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
Quote:
It is very sad that your so called "free unbiassed press" lies without scruple. But thank you for your honest acknowledgement.
Well really I'd think no press is unbiased. That's sure fantasyland.

And just thinking maybe it''s time for Vlad and Obama to have a 'chat' in Kamchatka?? Too much talk about army, troops, Admirals, manuevers, ultimatums. Could be hard though. It will take courage in the sense that the relationship is colder than the tundra in Siberia. The lady Merkel may have to come along to break the ice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe