Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2014, 02:25 PM

847 posts, read 1,179,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
It isn't necessary to Ukraine.
Bingo! Let's your prime minister admit it and everything will be ok
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 03:04 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,128 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBeGwXgoqI

Old 03-11-2014, 03:24 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,815,515 times
Their own version of the Monroe Doctrine.

Last edited by boxus; 03-11-2014 at 04:39 PM..

Old 03-11-2014, 03:29 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,617,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Ok, comrade, since you don't answer the questions, refuse to think outside of your emotional cage, and lack ability to analyze this matter rationally, why bother with debates?

You feel strongly about the sacred right of mother Russia to grab the land where your relatives and friends live, OK, I got it. You are making ridiculous, dishonest claims, you are refusing to acknowledge the facts that don't fit your excited emotional state, you are refusing to think over other people' posts. The only question is - why bother with "debating" the issue? There are plenty of the similarly biased Russian forums you could unleash your joy and share your innermost feelings with equally ecstatic Russians. Why bother with logic and reasoning if emotions and reasoning don't mix?
I do not see the need to respond to questions that many times already gave the answer. You do not want to know my opinion and accept the reality. Instead, you're on any of my post write that it's a lie. so what's the conversation can happen to you personally?
I can analyze unlike you. You have no clue about Russia and especially the relationship Ukraine's dependence on Russia.

Old 03-11-2014, 03:32 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
I do not see the need to respond to questions that many times already gave the answer. You do not want to know my opinion and accept the reality. Instead, you're on any of my post write that it's a lie. so what's the conversation can happen to you personally?
I can analyze unlike you. You have no clue about Russia and especially the relationship Ukraine's dependence on Russia.
We already know about your opinion and how you feel about Ukrainian-Russian relations. No need to get cocky now...

Old 03-11-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Unfortunately many countries suffered from NATO.
And I very much regret for it.
But so it turned out that Europe and Russia wants to receive Ukraine. And we had a revolution...
Therefore now there is a lot of attention to our country.

Concerning NATO - while our parliament made the statement that we won't be his member.
But it seems to me that NATO would like to take a dislocation place in the Black Sea... can be in Odessa.... I don't know.
The first is not a revolution, it is an act of terrorism against the legitimate government (coup) and you everything that happens is because of you! But you must also re putting the blame on others. So you invented attack on Ukraine. Did not you get the money for the device terror in the cities of Ukraine? Or is it their Russian arranged? You foolish enough?

Old 03-11-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
We already know about your opinion and how you feel about Ukrainian-Russian relations. No need to get cocky now...
In your opinion how should I respond? On Rudeness give an answer on rudenessMeet at the audacity audacity ! There are many of my posts that clearly laid out my opinion, if you do not understand. Sorry for my bad English.

Old 03-11-2014, 04:02 PM

435 posts, read 420,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
The first is not a revolution, it is an act of terrorism against the legitimate government (coup) and you everything that happens is because of you! But you must also re putting the blame on others. So you invented attack on Ukraine. Did not you get the money for the device terror in the cities of Ukraine? Or is it their Russian arranged? You foolish enough?
I never received money for the patriotism, I speak to you already in thousand time...
But the deaf can't hear, and blind can't see... Alas.
You continue the insults, as well as it is a lot of other Russians. You aren't able to speak normally.
There is a question, who the radical - I or you: )

Tell me why your armies attack the international representatives of EU and the UN?
Tell me, for what your people of our journalists beat?
And you still call us fascists?

Old 03-11-2014, 04:18 PM

435 posts, read 420,629 times
You know, I never thought that I will observe the country which was described by George Orwell ("1984"), in 21 centuries and directly near me.
Me shocks as 140 million people in Russia underwent such information influence.

And Goebbels's words are confirmed in Russia: The more the lie, the easier to believe in it: )

You, Russians, would be a good subject of the description for psychologists in their scientific works

Old 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM

5 posts, read 4,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
You know, I never thought that I will observe the country which was described by George Orwell ("1984"), in 21 centuries and directly near me.
Me shocks as 140 million people in Russia underwent such information influence.

And Goebbels's words are confirmed in Russia: The more the lie, the easier to believe in it: )

You, Russians, would be a good subject of the description for psychologists in their scientific works
You read 1984, me too. How about Animal Farm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe