Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2014, 10:40 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,107 times

Advertisements

"No Room for 'Nyet' in Ukraine's Crimea Vote to Join Russia"

"Sunday's vote in Ukraine's Crimea is being officially billed as a chance for the peninsula's peoples to decide fairly and freely their future — but in fact there is no room on the ballot paper for voting "Nyet" to control by Russia."

No Room for 'Nyet' in Ukraine's Crimea Vote to Join Russia | The Moscow Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 10:43 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
From Ukraine
You have some good points. I just don't like the traces of Schadenfreude in some of your postings.

To run away from us is easy and we're far from being ideal. To achieve something in the competition with the "old" European countries is much more difficult.
We don't learn if we don't try to reach it.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:45 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Let the Russians have Crimea but make them give Germany back Kaliningrad/Konigsberg...
Why? Russia has presented the Crimea to Ukraine 60 years ago, now people of Crimea wants to go back to Russia. Germany did not presented Russia Kaliningrad.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
The first time I see a Ukrainian who pities Tatars. Funny.
What you makes laugh?
I have friends Tatars, these are very interesting people who are faithful to the culture and traditions.
Moslem difficult for us, but interesting.
I respect Tatars, and I know that they lived in Ukraine normally.
And I very much hope that Putin won't allow deportation of Tatars... it will be its biggest mistake in the Crimea.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
The union of the Slavic states isn't present more... You didn't notice?
Ukraine belongs now to Europe.
So not everyone thinks. And Europe does not need you, they have their own problems. Do you think the Greeks or the Portuguese want to give you money?

Quote:
And Putin has an agony... it can't will reconcile and therefore decided to select Ukraine force...
Putin is so weak with the ambitions that itself destroys even small communication of Ukraine with Russia.

Your president is a gift for plans of Europe and America. Now they with it simply play... And it too silly to understand it: )
I think you need to change the source of the news.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
You write nonsense. Many emotions a little understanding of the situation. And there is little understanding of Russia. Are you sure you from Ukraine? ) Abkhazia and South Ossetia are not part of the Russian Federation. Why do you write about them? Pity better themselves. Russia still thinks you are brothers. The U.S. and EU need you as dog need the fifth leg .
If you at all don't know, what territories were seized by Russia and how now there lives there the population about what I can speak with you?
At first read that was in Georgia and Chechnya over the last 10 years... also be not dishonored.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:56 AM

Quote:
What you makes laugh?
I have friends Tatars, these are very interesting people who are faithful to the culture and traditions.
Moslem difficult for us, but interesting.
I respect Tatars, and I know that they lived in Ukraine normally.
And I very much hope that Putin won't allow deportation of Tatars... it will be its biggest mistake in the Crimea.
What else deportation? Today, one of the leaders of the Crimean Tatars met with the leader of Tatarstan (yes, if you did not know, in Russia there Tatar Republic) and with Putin. Tatars gain seats in the parliament of Crimea.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:56 AM

Quote:
So not everyone thinks. And Europe does not need you, they have their own problems. Do you think the Greeks or the Portuguese want to give you money?

I think you need to change the source of the news.
Fortunately you not the head of the European Union, and at all don't direct the International Monetary Fund: )

Now we have many advisers... give the chance to us to understand without your help: )

Old 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
If you at all don't know, what territories were seized by Russia and how now there lives there the population about what I can speak with you?
At first read that was in Georgia and Chechnya over the last 10 years... also be not dishonored.
I advise you to change the source of the news. Abkhazia no one captured. Was there this summer, all ok ) And about Chechnya - is a complex topic. There is not so easy as you imagine.

Old 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,107 times
Quote:
Fortunately you not the head of the European Union, and at all don't direct the International Monetary Fund: )

Now we have many advisers... give the chance to us to understand without your help: )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe