Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2014, 09:16 AM

435 posts, read 420,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
"Russia will break up" rants the Ukrainian. That's the dream of the New World Order ideologues : break up all nations, religions and societies (In the EU, the United Kingdom and Spain may break up this year) so as to create per social engineering the new transhuman (which will supposedly live as long as 1000 years thanks medical engineering and have a chip in his brain to control his thoughts and his pulsions), probably born artificially and educated not by his biological parents but by a couple of gays, and who will populate the exoplanets (wish of some Dr Strangeloves like Stephen Hawking). War against nature , war against established traditions, commonalities, and customs , orwellian newtalk by the 24.24 hour brainwashing of FoxNews and other outlets. "Russia will break up"...never mind, apocalypse will arrive one of these days in the form of Peak Oil, "like a brick in the wall"....
Russia needed to elect the president better: )

Putin's weakness and his ambitions destroy Russia.
America only the good psychologist also manipulates him: )
And destroys everything Putin... he can't correctly analyze a situation any more, and doesn't think of consequences...
He was taken prisoner its weaknesses...
Such president - an easy target even if he has the nuclear weapon and can destroy the whole world: )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 09:36 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times
Putin's weakness and his ambitions destroy Russia.

Your opinion seems to me a bit weird : to have ambitions is not generally perceived as a sign of weakness, quite the opposite, it's a sign of strenght.

he can't correctly analyze a situation any more, and doesn't think of consequences

so if I understand you correctly, Putin is deadbeat crazy : well in that case no need to worry, he will soon make a big mistake, and like Lady Godiva , appear naked in front of the world!

(personally Idon't believe in such a scenario, but who knows...)

Old 03-12-2014, 09:55 AM

435 posts, read 420,379 times
When it is a lot of power, it any more force and is weakness: )

Old 03-12-2014, 10:11 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Quote:
Ukraine belongs now to Europe.
And Putin has an agony... it can't will reconcile and therefore decided to select Ukraine force...
Excellent point!

Today I read Mr. Turchynov's abject repudiation of Russia's interference in the affairs of Ukraine. It is a master defense of a country trying to fend off domination by its neighbor. Mr. Turchynov knows full well Russia is provoking and intimidating the country into war and that is why Ukraine is not using force to protect its military installations in the Crimea. He knows that to use force at this juncture will simply offer a pretext for Russia invade and no doubt to protect 'Russians'. So here he is:

'Ukraine is open to any constructive dialogue with the Russian federation that is rooted in PARTNERSHIP (caps mine).
We wish to develop fair and mutually beneficial realtions. Russia must choose how it will respond'.

So after the Crimean referendum if it goes on, let's see how Russia reacts. We will see if that is 'enough' for them in this conflict.

Nice to see Mr. Turchynov note that Russia and the Ukraine were 'sovereign' states. I am glad he said that and in the same breath directly ejected 'neo-Soviet imperialism'. In that, Turchynov is saying Ukraine will find its path independently regardless of a gun put to its back.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:21 AM

847 posts, read 1,179,655 times
From Ukraine
You have some good points. I just don't like the traces of Schadenfreude in some of your postings.

To run away from us is easy and we're far from being ideal. To achieve something in the competition with the "old" European countries is much more difficult.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:22 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,107 times
"A senior Ukrainian security official warned the country faces the threat of a “full-scale” invasion by Russian troops and that Kiev could be overrun in a matter of hours."

"During a press conference in Kiev on Wednesday, Mr. Parubiy said Russia has amassed 80,000 troops, 280 tanks and 170 aircraft along the border with Ukraine. “And they are adding to this military potential,” he said. “We have a critical situation on the entire southeastern border. The Russian army is only a two to three hour [distance] from Kiev.”

"Mr. Parubiy said Ukrainian border officials have stopped about 3,600 Russians from entering the country because officials believed they had been sent to stir up trouble in eastern regions which have a high proportion of Russian-speaking people. "

Ukraine faces

Old 03-12-2014, 10:25 AM

392 posts, read 352,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
They won't throw certainly. It is already clear to all.

Another is ridiculous: military operation on capture of the Crimea was planned many years. Now we see many articles which warned Ukraine after 2000 about plans of Russia...
Russia found a right moment and carried out the plan.
But the reason she calls fascists of revolution of 2014: )
It is such primitive lie...
But many Russians trust in such reason. Really there so there aren't enough people who can make the normal analysis of a situation? .
It is sad.
As mentioned my mother was from the Ukraine...and all I know about the place is that it was always neglected and abused....good luck my friend....be patient and do not be moved through emotion...go slow...and be wise...all will work out...>< Love to all of you.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:25 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,519,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
"Russia will break up" rants the Ukrainian. That's the dream of the New World Order ideologues : break up all nations, religions and societies (In the EU, the United Kingdom and Spain may break up this year) so as to create per social engineering the new transhuman (which will supposedly live as long as 1000 years thanks medical engineering and have a chip in his brain to control his thoughts and his pulsions), probably born artificially and educated not by his biological parents but by a couple of gays, and who will populate the exoplanets (wish of some Dr Strangeloves like Stephen Hawking). War against nature , war against established traditions, commonalities, and customs , orwellian newtalk by the 24.24 hour brainwashing of FoxNews and other outlets. "Russia will break up"...never mind, apocalypse will arrive one of these days in the form of Peak Oil, "like a brick in the wall"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ

Old 03-12-2014, 10:35 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
I don't object that Russians in Ukraine lived in structure of Russia. When I spoke about it? )

To me bothered that in the east and in the Crimea beat my brothers only that they want an evrointeration for Ukraine.

Let pass referendum (lawful or not), and they go to Russia.
And when the East and the South will turn into Abkhazia and Ossetia, let don't cry. ..the way back won't be.
I only feel sorry for the acquaintances who now take out children from the Crimea, and it is a pity for Tatars... they didn't deserve it.

To the rests I don't feel sympathy
You write nonsense. Many emotions a little understanding of the situation. And there is little understanding of Russia. Are you sure you from Ukraine? ) Abkhazia and South Ossetia are not part of the Russian Federation. Why do you write about them? Pity better themselves. Russia still thinks you are brothers. The U.S. and EU need you as dog need the fifth leg .

Old 03-12-2014, 10:37 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
The first time I see a Ukrainian who pities Tatars. Funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe