Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2014, 04:06 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
At least I know who I am, its history and traditions unlike you.it's about tradition.
You do it so claimed Russia attacked you. Now you contradict yourself!
Why do you think Crimea ready to join Russia without firing a shot and voluntarily? This means that the case in your government that treats people badly.You betrayed your country and the nation, you know?
You puppet USA.You now have nothing of this and Ukrainian.
How would you comment on the recent meeting of the EU?
Don't worry so: )
I will always remember who I am. also I will always remember the language and the history.
The economic relations with America and Europe won't destroy never my Ukrainian authenticity.

And we have people who love Ukraine will never be imprisoned for the love as people in Russia: )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2014, 04:09 AM

Quote:
It's funny to hear from you. You do not Ukrainian. You bender. How much blood because you absorbed Ukrainian land during the Second World War?
If we are Ukrainians "Bander", you are Russians - "vlasovets"
To remind you who such was Vlasov or you will find in Wikipedia?

Old 03-13-2014, 04:21 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Don't worry so: )
I will always remember who I am. also I will always remember the language and the history.
The economic relations with America and Europe won't destroy never my Ukrainian authenticity.

And we have people who love Ukraine will never be imprisoned for the love as people in Russia: )
You do not understand the one most important thing. you do not have more freedom and more country you do not belong. Examine U.S. geopolitics. In the U.S. there are so many young people who not can think for themselves. why education in the United States every year gets worse and most do not study something that does not make money. When a person is limited in the knowledge they can be easily manipulated. He blindly obeys orders.

Old 03-13-2014, 04:28 AM

Quote:
If we are Ukrainians "Bander", you are Russians - "vlasovets"
To remind you who such was Vlasov or you will find in Wikipedia?
I know to what he is. You live in the western Ukraine and advocating nationalism. So you Bender. what side I Vlasovite? I'm not advocating fascism! I and my ancestors fought with him, you are worshiping him. Not an adequate comparison of your side.
I wanted to ask, why are you on Independence shut your face? Shame to look into the eyes? If you consider yourself as liberators and fight for their rights, the people who clean not cover their faces.
So do only cowards unclean thoughts. You wear a mask so that you can always renounce their actions and beliefs when becomes hot.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-13-2014 at 04:47 AM..

Old 03-13-2014, 04:51 AM

Quote:
I know to what he is. You live in the western Ukraine and advocating nationalism. So you Bender. what side I Vlasovite? I'm not advocating fascism! I and my ancestors fought with him, you are worshiping him. Not an adequate comparison of your side.
I wanted to ask, why are you on Independence shut your face? Shame to look into the eyes? If you consider yourself as liberators and fight for their rights, the people who clean not cover their faces.
So do only cowards unclean thoughts. You wear a mask so that you can always renounce their actions and beliefs when becomes hot.
While close faces only your military in the Crimea: )
And you unfortunately victim of promotion of the Kremlin...

By the way... I live in Kiev all life, and it not the West (if you suddenly don't know geography)

And here still the interesting fact about the one whom you call "bander"... In Lviv now there is a program when families of Lviv receive inhabitants of the Crimea which to be afraid for the life and life of the children!

Here such "fascists" in the west of Ukraine: )

Old 03-13-2014, 05:06 AM

Quote:
While close faces only your military in the Crimea: )
And you unfortunately victim of promotion of the Kremlin...

By the way... I live in Kiev all life, and it not the West (if you suddenly don't know geography)

And here still the interesting fact about the one whom you call "bander"... In Lviv now there is a program when families of Lviv receive inhabitants of the Crimea which to be afraid for the life and life of the children!

Here such "fascists" in the west of Ukraine: )
I know perfectly geography. Kiev authorities which are subordinate to the new fascists who came from western Ukraine, so I'll refer to as the west. geographical location does not matter here.

Old 03-13-2014, 05:07 AM

Quote:
You do not understand the one most important thing. you do not have more freedom and more country you do not belong. Examine U.S. geopolitics. In the U.S. there are so many young people who not can think for themselves. why education in the United States every year gets worse and most do not study something that does not make money. When a person is limited in the knowledge they can be easily manipulated. He blindly obeys orders.
To listen about freedom in Russia it is already ridiculous: )
At last the whole world already knows that such "the Russian freedom of speech and a choice"...
What will Putin when in Russia there will be a big real Maidan do?
Its methods didn't change over time the operations "Northeast".
I hope only that Russians at last will understand the truth about it now... I hope just they for will pay for it the life.

Old 03-13-2014, 05:12 AM

Quote:
To listen about freedom in Russia it is already ridiculous: )
At last the whole world already knows that such "the Russian freedom of speech and a choice"...
What will Putin when in Russia there will be a big real Maidan do?
Its methods didn't change over time the operations "Northeast".
I hope only that Russians at last will understand the truth about it now... I hope just they for will pay for it the life.
What did the Russian us to pay you my life?

Old 03-13-2014, 05:23 AM

38 posts, read 91,738 times
How many Crimean people have come to Lviv? According to news, Lviv is not a safe place to live.

Old 03-13-2014, 05:29 AM

Conversation of the Russian and Ukrainian:
- We fight for the rights...
- You are the Ukrainian fascists! ! !
- We want eurointegration...
- We want respect of our rights and freedoms...
- What do you think of Putin's actions in the Crimea?
- How you estimate an economic and political situation?
- What will you do with the population of the Crimea which on agrees to be with Russia?
- You read opinions of independent experts on a situation in the Crimea?
- How you estimate the future of Ukraine and Russia?

Thanks, is very constructive conversation: )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe