Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2014, 08:17 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
My mother always told me not to criticize how clean someone elses home is unless yours is immaculate. In your place the rats ride dune buggies son.
Fascist parades in Estonia are usual thing. And estonians are prouf of their "Estonian legion"
Estonian Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, "voice" from estonia doesn't matter.

And, by the way, I still remember this news :

Fascism Fears: Nazi glorification in Estonia feeding far-right revival? - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 08:21 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Fascist parades in Estonia are usual thing. And estonians are prouf of their "Estonian legion"

Fascism Fears: Nazi glorification in Estonia feeding far-right revival? - YouTube
Ridiculous, the only fascist around is named Vlad Putin.

Estonia respects the sovereignty of other nations unlike Russia. They know all about the Russians, they lived under Ivan's grip for half a century.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:49 PM

566 posts, read 503,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Fish swim.
Birds fly.
Russians lie and attack their neighbors.
Absolutely nothing new here.
Estonia is like Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, Moldavia, Portugal, Wales, Holland, Norway, etc.it has produced nothing of significance in the last 200 years.At night, look up into the sky, you will see Russian Cosmonauts inside the ISS.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 PM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gomar Holnyuk View Post
Estonia is like Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, Moldavia, Portugal, Wales, Holland, Norway, etc.it has produced nothing of significance in the last 200 years.At night, look up into the sky, you will see Russian Cosmonauts inside the ISS.

Sure. Right you are.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
While I have a moment - the interview; (a brigade of Muslims joined DNR fighters)

I thought it was an interesting interview, although I don't always understand what he is talking about ( or rather I don't understand what he exactly means by this or that sometimes. So I tried to do my best translating.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSH8gtvRDtY

I am a native of Afghanistan - that's my ethnicity...
I came here out of my own free will. Many might say - what is he doing here, go to your country blah-blah.
The thing is, what's going on now here, in Ukraine - that's precisely what happened earlier in Afghanistan, 36 years ago. Our country has been divided into two camps; one of them has been helped by the Soviet Union and the other one - by the whole world, with the US at the helm. And it happened so, that we've lost that war, and now you see the results. Have you seen what's going on with Afghanistan, how many people died? So there you go. Not only that - those who were helping Americans, they automatically became the "separatists" ( laughing) And... well, they are no more any longer. They practically all disappeared by now.
I've got to the Soviet Union in 1985, according to the mutual governmental agreement between the S.U and Afghanistan. I graduated from boarding-school # 9 in Volgograd. So basically I've receive the Soviet education. Soviet education. ( He makes a stress on it.) When someone is saying something about "pro-Russian" "pro" this and that - well, believe me in the reality we've had serious problems with those "new democratic" Russian authorities. We became aliens, we became unwanted. So I came here (to Ukraine) not to fight for Russian authorities, or something of that kind - I cam here to fight for Slavs, for these generous kind people. They want to destroy these good-hearted people. They've almost finished us (Afghans) off - well not quiet, but still.. they've finished us off, and now they came for Slavs... So they need to be stopped here. The problem is, that those who think that they fight for the right cause, - they are shown our supposed atrocities; they are shown that us, with all our St. George ribbons are pillaging, raping, killing - that's what they are shown. And they believe it, and they fight against us. And that's precisely what has been done in Afghanistan. Exactly the same. So it's not a question any longer whether they are good or bad - they simply know not what evil they carry on their shoulders.

Question; Tell us please how much money are you paid here?

( Laughingly) I walk around bumming cigarets. I am here out of my free will, I don't kill people for money. I am here, and with me all kind of folks are fighting side by side; the Ossetians, the Russians, the Cossaks, the Kalmyks, the Yakuts... (Pausing for a moment ) - the whole family of Soviet people is fighting side by side with me. The whole union of people that there was there - do you understand me? And Ukrainians - they are among us too - that's what you can't exclude. You can't say that we just showed up and brought all the trouble. You ( who are saying that) - you need to understand that they don't need you. You, Ukrainians who pretend that you are not Slavs, who deny your kinship - you need to understand that they don't need you as well. They need slaves. Well yeah - they need the kind of folks that win on Eurovision; yes, if you are that kind - you are worthy, you'll be flourishing; the rest are not needed here. Believe me, I know what I am talking about, looking at Afghanistan.

Question; So they'll do it like in Afghanistan?

( Laughing, with irony) - No, in case of Slavs it's going to be even worse. Because Slavs carry their own civilization code, they have their own cultural layer, and this code goes directly against all this business...This business of world domination...They don't need Slavs, they don't want them. Do you understand it? They don't need their spirit, that's what it's all about.
So. They say that we are coming here for money; yet it's the other way around; they've tried to lure me to Ukrainian Army; they were saying "we are paying too, come join us."
But the point is, I am a Muslim and I don't kill people for money. Do you understand it? It's written in Koran that if something bad is taking place, you have to withstand it...Koran is saying that a man shouldn't do something for money.. Well of course you can trade... a person can trade, buy and sell, but within the limits, within the limits of what's allowed. A person shouldn't get engaged in the kind of slime they are engaged into. And that's why I am here. It has been expected already for quite some time that part of Muslims will take Slav's side. Because the world has got basically divided into two camps, and small nations, small countries - they can't already survive on their own. So they have to join someone and there are not too many choices out there. It's either Slavs or America joined with Great Britain. There are other people out there who are saying that there is Syria, there is Iraq, but there...both the government and opposition are appointed by the same hand. That's all. So this idea of Jihad that's risen now in the Near East - everyone knows whom it's serving.
Then there is this very attractive journalist from "Echo of Moscow" ( opposition media in Moscow,) - well, she is talking about radical Islam that for some strange reason Russians are somehow provoking ( according to her)...But she never talks about the mercenaries among Ukrainians that kill for money - they are there, but she never mentions them. So it's obvious in whose hands she is playing.
Well, we were in Donetsk recently and we've stopped by the store. The owner was saying to us; "Hey guys, you are our defenders, take whatever you need, it's on us. We are happy that you are protecting us, so take it," but we can' t take things for free, we have to pay that no one would ever say that we are thugs and killers. We are not here to profiteer, we are not here to unleash the lawlessness, we are here to show to everyone that we are here to protect this land, to not let the evilness that these "pro-westerners" are bringing here on their shoulders. What else I'd like to say is that there are still real men out there and it's time for us to pay our dues. When I was in boarding school, they were feeding us - no, they were stuffing us three times a day, and the amount of food I was given there, could have been enough to feed five more kids. It's time to pay the dues. Long time ago my father was killed in Afghanistan; he was killed by American servants. It's my turn now, a turn of his son to fight their dogs. That's all to it.
I'd like to tell them - don't worry - we are all here, you have us all by your side - the Chechens, the Ossetians, the Russians, the Afghans - we are all one family and we are all here.

Last edited by erasure; 08-28-2014 at 11:07 PM..

Old 08-28-2014, 10:57 PM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,026 times
Quote:
My mother always told me not to criticize how clean someone elses home is unless yours is immaculate. In your place the rats ride dune buggies son.

Well said. Give them hell

Old 08-29-2014, 01:08 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times

Latest holiday pics.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:27 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,454 times
Quote:
Your dear mother should have also taught you that breaking into one's home or sending men to do it for you is not right and supporting such deeds makes you as evil as them.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:53 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post

RT, Johan Bäckman(oh don't get me started on this scum), Maksim Reva(Russian version of Bäckman) all together in a Russian propaganda video. Now to your 'brain', or a resemblance of a brain, this might make a sound argument to back up your chauvinistic world view, when in reality children in the 4th form could do better than this. You are just a mouthpiece for Russian lies, whose voice will never matter.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:42 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times
The Donetsk People's Army is right now liberating Mariupol ont the Azov sea, the courageous local population is rebelling, soon the Azov sea will be a Russian lake, I'm positively elated (and sorry kuulguur , you will never see a self- respecting Frenchman bashing Sister Russia!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe