Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2015, 09:39 AM

802 posts, read 1,366,698 times

Advertisements

Good news
every enemy of the state must be detained.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2015, 10:24 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
Good news
How Murikan of you. It's not to much to say that every Ukrainian aside from those wearing swastikas are enemies of the state/junta. Typical US shenanigans.

Do you have anything worthwhile to add to the discussion?

"Cyborg" from the airport. Hard to believe it was posted on RFE.

Ukrainian 'Cyborg' Describes Ordeal At Donetsk Airport

Old 02-08-2015, 10:31 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtrustates View Post
Amok

Whats wrong with US helping Ukraine?
its helping sovereign country defend itself from mad dictator of another country who wants to annex it.
I think he's saying the US is helping itself to Ukraine.

Old 02-08-2015, 10:37 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Good news
No worries. That's what Putin is working on in Russia per your request.
And so that you'd sleep better - here is something special for you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE#t=130

Old 02-08-2015, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
No worries. That's what Putin is working on in Russia per your request.
And so that you'd sleep better - here is something special for you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE#t=130

nice vid )))))
i laughed so hard )))))))))))))

Old 02-08-2015, 10:50 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Lavrov, full speech. The second part (answers to questions) explains, how Russian see the situation.

http://youtu.be/YWsR_nkxfAY

Old 02-08-2015, 11:23 AM

303 posts, read 255,212 times
Quote:
Amok

Whats wrong with US helping Ukraine?
its helping sovereign country defend itself from mad dictator of another country who wants to annex it.
Please tell me the name of "protection", which came before the attack?)) Even if we imagine that the Russian troops were?)

A is very simple, I answer myself, because you never admit - occupation. US occupied Ukraine and arms trying to destroy dissent, calling them Russian. But they are citizens of Ukraine and Kiev junta fascists given to power with the support of the US Maidan, kill their own people.

Just do not say that the US is white and fluffy. In the United States sit murderer who has long deserved death for his villainy worldwide. And technology "Maidan" to the killings of protesters to incite hatred of the crowd they have often been worked out.

I've said this many times, and you already know the real answer, what is happening there, but prefer instead to listen to the west lie.

Old 02-08-2015, 12:07 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Kiev arrested one of ( well-known) Ukrainian journalists, Ruslan Kotsaba, because he dared to speak out against the draft in the public appeal that he posted on Youtube and accused him of state treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnP9eKEkovk

"I'd rather spend two to five years in prison than I'll participate in the civil war that's going on in Ukraine, then I'll kill or facilitate the killing of my compatriots, who live in the Eastern part. Even if they think differently and consider Kiev's government unworthy of support" said Kotsuba in his original video clip.

Someone is calling things their proper names, finally, because it's not an "anti-terrorist operation."
It's a civil war and it should have been acknowledged as such long time ago already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIPCvCERghQ

Old 02-08-2015, 12:22 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,333,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
US occupied Ukraine and arms trying to destroy dissent, calling them Russian. But they are citizens of Ukraine and Kiev junta fascists given to power with the support of the US Maidan, kill their own people.
What is the point of even having this thread if Kremlin propogandists are just going to post comedy nonsense?

So according to "Amok", the new story from the Kremlin is as follows-

1. The invaders in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea are actually American troops pretending to be Russian troops. For some strange reason there are American troops hiding in Russia, pretending to be Russian, and invading and killing Ukranians.
2. Citizens of Ukraine are all "junta fascists"
3. U.S. "maidens" apparently gave the "junta fascists" in Ukraine citizenship
4. And these new Ukrainian citizens, in honor of the alluring "maidens" from the U.S., are now killing all the other Ukranian citizens, I guess because they want sexy Western ladies?

Amok- first rule of propoganda/lies- if you write something so ridiculous that not even braindead propogandists will believe it, you're wasting your time. No one on earth will believe that the U.S. is secretly invading Ukraine from Russia, that sexy Americans are in charge of Ukrainian citizenship procedures, and that "junta fascists" are the bloodthirsty lovers of these sexy Americans.

I think you should blame everything on green aliens from Jupiter. It's actually much more realistic than your crazy scenario.

Old 02-08-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Please tell me the name of "protection", which came before the attack?)) Even if we imagine that the Russian troops were?)

A is very simple, I answer myself, because you never admit - occupation. US occupied Ukraine and arms trying to destroy dissent, calling them Russian. But they are citizens of Ukraine and Kiev junta fascists given to power with the support of the US Maidan, kill their own people.

Just do not say that the US is white and fluffy. In the United States sit murderer who has long deserved death for his villainy worldwide. And technology "Maidan" to the killings of protesters to incite hatred of the crowd they have often been worked out.

I've said this many times, and you already know the real answer, what is happening there, but prefer instead to listen to the west lie.

NOLA101 answered to you and i agree with him 100%

you really make russia and its propaganda look bad. come up with something more realistic that people outside of russia will believe.
Russian media is 100% controlled by FSB and putin.
no wonder people there have no idea whats going on in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe