Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2015, 06:48 AM

303 posts, read 255,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Not you personally, Maxim, but at least indirectly pigeonhole was saying the attacks were a good thing: //www.city-data.com/forum/37923915-post53.html
And he told the truth, that he does not approve of murder, right, he said, no murder approval but killed themselves to blame for their death - they went beyond the limits in relation to various religious societies, not realizing that any freedom imposes the same responsibility means they neglected to do with neglected with the connivance of the state.

I even more to say. This murder was not an act of terrorism, it lies in France. Terrorism - the murder of civilians, bystanders, any selected without specific motives and reasons.

Immediately clearly identified motive - revenge for the outraged honor. The Russian legislation on this occasion there is an article - lynching. This word here is much better suited. People dissatisfied with impunity decided to try the perpetrators of the offense on their own, that's the result.

However, I think Europe and soon it comes to that, when people living in it realize that mythical freedom for which they are fighting can not be infinite, and that the freedom of one person ends where another's freedom begins. This is a very important step understanding that divert humanity from slavery and lead a normal, civilized society. Until Evpropy has not yet reached the concept of responsibility to the people living in it, but soon it will come with time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2015, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
What a childishly ridiculous argument.

Not only are you unable to communicate effectively and clearly in written English, but you are also unable to understand simple logic, much less debate.
At no argument, and a hint of offtopik.

And yes, I still write English bad, but as I see on mutual conversations, who tries to understand what I write, understand my words.

Old 02-05-2015, 06:56 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Immediately clearly identified motive - revenge for the outraged honor. The Russian legislation on this occasion there is an article - lynching. This word here is much better suited. People dissatisfied with impunity decided to try the perpetrators of the offense on their own, that's the result.
Lynching? Really? Why did the SS hang people in trees and lampposts? Because of a warning to others. Do you want to do this and do you think it's right?

There were many good points which I could argue about instead of just this, but, but... you drive me into it!

Old 02-05-2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
I am glad we have some common ground. I am grieved by the conditions affecting civilians in eastern Ukraine at present, and cannot understand why the "separatists" refused Ukraine's proposal for a three-day humanitarian truce to evacuate civilians from the Debaltseve/Vuhlehirsk("Uglegorsk") area, where so much suffering, terror, and violence are occurring. There are no excuses for their refusal to do this.

Are you aware that there is a large orphanage for school-age children in Vuhlehirsk/Uglegorsk, along with many other orphanages in this part of Donetsk? I pray that all these children were evacuated to safety prior to the current horrors, but can find no word of their fate. Many Americans adopted children from this orphanage, which had an old, worn building but good caretakers who loved the children and did their best to care for them.

If Russia would just go home, tend to her own people and her own business (both of which are crying out for attention), and let Ukraine remain Ukraine, none of this at all would be occurring.
First, civilian evacuated, but only civil, not Ukrainian Army, which shelled civilians in the cities of Donbass. The troops will not left this pocket.

Secondly, there is no Russian army. You are fighting with your own people.

And if you want to stop the war, stop the shelling of civilian towns! Until the artillery fires at Donetsk about any peace initiative in Kiev is out of the question. Kiev does not want peace, because US orders Kiev to fight.

Old 02-05-2015, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Lynching? Really? Why did the SS hang people in trees and lampposts? Because of a warning to others. Do you want to do this and do you think it's right?

There were many good points which I could argue about instead of just this, but, but... you drive me into it!
Feel the difference between all people and people have committed certain acts. In your head all messed up, you can not see the difference.

Any act should be laid out on shelves. Can not justify the act, if against those who committed it were used illegal actions. I do do not justify those who killed the reporters, nobody must not do that, and murderers deserve a fair trial, moreover, was the information that one of the attackers was seen among ISIS.

But I'm not making excuses for those who committed the act, for every word journalist should be responsible and respect the other people faiths.

Last edited by Amok; 02-05-2015 at 07:12 AM..

Old 02-05-2015, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Feel the difference between all people and people have committed certain acts. In your head all messed up, you can not see the difference.
If 2. SS Pz Div 'Das Reich' comes to your village, and all the population says "lynch them", it's justified?

Old 02-05-2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
If 2. SS Pz Div 'Das Reich' comes to your village, and all the population says "lynch them", it's justified?
We do not kill captives in the war, many of them are now living in the Omsk region, many return to their homeland.

And not compare war with peace. These are two different things in your head confusion, you do not understand what you are talking. Or do you want, what would France went to war with Islam? Then France will have to fight with a large part of its population.

Old 02-05-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
And not compare war with peace. These are two different things in your head confusion, you do not understand what you are talking. Or do you want, what would France went to war with Islam? Then France will have to fight with a large part of its population.
Now rephrase it in google translate, as I cannot figure out anything in this post. I don't understand.

Old 02-05-2015, 07:42 AM

Ok, i'll try to write it by myself Do not compare war time and pease time. This is difference times and laws, at those times.
So compare isn't correct.
And if we speaking about war time, than France must be in war with Islam, but France have big Islam population. That's will be mean a big civil war inside Franse.

Old 02-05-2015, 08:18 AM

1,699 posts, read 2,152,879 times
To me it's very simple:

If the people of Eastern Ukraine want to secede let them. Why are you guys cheering on the Ukraine military to crush and kill their own citizens who no longer want to live part of Kiev? What kind of blood thirsty people are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe