Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2015, 04:53 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
BLAH!! BLAH!! A lot of words that say absolutely nothing.

How about getting down to the brass tacks and telling me why the west isn't going after all of those people who have been looting Ukraine for the last 25 years? Hmmmm?
That's a cheap blah blah demagoguery. I've made plenty of points you could address and critique and you chose blah blah. It's not an ideological battlefield you are accustomed to, people here just exchange their thoughts and not blah blah.

I believe a former Ukrainian prime minister was/is? doing time in an American prison for money laundering. Estimates of private wealth of Putin range from 40 to 200 billions. Should the West go after comrade Putin who was looting Russia for 25 years and succeeded in the ways Ukrainian paupers couldn't match? Throw the wealth of his fsb clique in and you will see who owns Russia, even though rumors go that personal allegiance is a key for holding onto the stolen billions, otherwise one will be lucky to get away with his life. Effectively, Putin is a czar who distributes licenses to plunder among his barons. His barons distribute licenses to loot among their knights and so on. A nice feudal remake going on in Russia, peasants couldn't be happier since their czar is so tough to attack countries that can barely fight back, no money can buy that joy of greatness. You complain about Ukrainian corruption, and you call nasty names the people who rebelled against the post soviet corrupt regime and the system that spawned it? Among other names, your kind called those people American pawns. I barely can make sense of your complaint now. You should be glad that USA did little about Ukrainian corruption to be consistent.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-19-2015 at 05:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 06:01 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian nazis and their sympathizers accuse others of being neonazi for the crime of resisting. That's surreal.
What's surreal - is your denial of Ukrainian nationalists being the major militant support of Maidan ( and later - elsewhere on the battlefields.) The Nazi symbols flying on the banners of Pravy sector, the revival of "Bandera greatness" and the rest. As I've already said - what took place in Ukraine was the union of "liberals" with the nationalists - a combustive combination. Both groups indeed exist in Russia, and you can see their banners flying side by side during the mass protests. But unlike in Ukraine, it's unthinkable for these tow to unite.
So Ukraine has no one but itself to blame for the chaos that came as the result of Donbass resistance.
So enough of your nonsense already.

Quote:
I am pretty sure you will keep us posted about the ongoing Russian blitzkrieg. I have my doubts though. Russian Reich is not as strong as you make it to be, there is a reason why Russian nazis flock to USA instead of Russia, given a chance. Russian propaganda working miracles on the thirsty for blood and glory population is the only genuine Russian strength, that and gutless Western leadership, of course. NATO secretary should wear a clown hat. One more "serious concern" etc. and people will start laughing just by looking at the guy. EU are clowns, absolute gutless, principles clowns. Russia broke the worthless Minsk II deal the very same day, hundreds of soldiers and civilians dies in the Russian attack on Debaltsevo. What does EU do? It bans a semi-senile Russian singer from entering EU. What does USA do? It calls for Russia to abide by the deal it just broke. Surreal impotency. How those clowns will convince Iran to give up its nukes after this?
The West is well-aware of the Nazi involvement on Ukrainian side, even though they acknowledge it quite reluctantly.

Old 02-19-2015, 06:29 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
erasure...cmon you should know better, with that Nazi bs .;-)....you can't be a shill for Vlady's game now? I thought you were more say one of the 'more enlightened' posters 'round dese parts!

Old 02-19-2015, 07:15 PM

Re: 'Western elites don't have street smarts'....

Frankly, it looks like some cannot relate to the Russian 'way' as demonstrated by Mr. Putin. Too too much Chamberlain-itis I think in these rounds. But you know even he came around after he got faked out but by then the advantage had swung away from him. Took a while to get back in the game. Surely a cautious tale.

Old 02-19-2015, 07:26 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
erasure...cmon you should know better, with that Nazi bs .;-)....you can't be a shill for Vlady's game now? I thought you were more say one of the 'more enlightened' posters 'round dese parts!
https://medium.com/@Hromadske/ukrain...d-438857ec9aae
Ukraine has ignored the far right for too long
Euromaidan: The Dark Shadows Of The Far-Right In Ukraine Protests
Can Ukraine Control Its Far Right Ultranationalists? - The Daily Beast
One year on: where are the far-right forces of Ukraine? - Channel 4 News

How the far-right took top posts in Ukraine's power vacuum - Channel 4 News

( pay attention to links please of the videos posted there,)
Rupert Murdoch

Good enough? ( Because there is plenty more material on this subject, really.)

and the last but not least -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6U5we-0AZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHa2XkfGEII

I'm sorry, if all this plays straight in Putin's hands, that doesn't mean that it's simply "not true."

Last edited by erasure; 02-19-2015 at 08:41 PM..

Old 02-19-2015, 07:38 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
That's a cheap blah blah demagoguery. I've made plenty of points you could address and critique and you chose blah blah. It's not an ideological battlefield you are accustomed to, people here just exchange their thoughts and not blah blah.
Okay. The way I see it is all people have different points of view, all people have similar points of view that they can agree on.

I see politicians (including Putin) as basically a necessary evil in human society. I think that in the last few decades politicians have become dangerously parasitic and destructive on humanity causing more problems than they solve.

I see this especially in Western politicians. In my eyes they're corrupt prostitutes that work by the mantra "might makes right" and little better than animals. The globe is filled with them, every corner of it.

I want to emphasize that Putin and his bunch are potentially no better than any in the west.

What is your stance on politicians in general?

Old 02-19-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What's surreal - is your denial of Ukrainian nationalists being the major militant support of Maidan ( and later - elsewhere on the battlefields.)
Are Ukrainian nationalists fighting to annex Kuban region of Russia? Do they fight to exterminate Russian identity and language in Kuban? No. They love their country and do their best to defend it. Russian nazis hate other countries/people/cultures/languages and fight to destroy Ukraine and its identity. Look at the occupied territories. What Russian nazis did first? Outlawed Ukrainian language, naturally. Don't pretend you don't understand the difference between Ukrainian nationalists and Russian nazis and the fascist Russian regime that gave them a license to kill with impunity. Also, in my previous posts I gave you references to the articles exposing mutual love affair between Putin' regime and European far right (or far left). Putin gave "loans" to Marie Le Pen, a far right French nazi, and you are demonizing moderate Ukrainian nationalists defending their country here? Surreal, comrade.

Quote:
The Nazi symbols flying on the banners of Pravy sector,
1000+ years old trident of the Kiev princes, Ukraine uses as its emblem, is a Nazi symbol in your propaganda saturated mind? Again, Pravii Sektor is left of Marie Le Pen, those guys are just moderate nationalists demonized by the Russian propaganda. There are plenty of the Russians/Russian speakers and other ethnicities among Sektor' members.

Quote:
the revival of "Bandera greatness" and the rest.
Surreal. Deranged Russian regime you shill for revives greatness of Stalin, who was not only a deranged maniac responsible for the millions of the needless deaths, but also the greatest German Nazi collaborator of all times. This pathological obsession of the Russians and Russian propaganda with a leader of an obscure guerrilla movement is nothing short of a mental condition. It takes a psychiatrist to explain it, I can't, it's outside the realm of rational.

Quote:
As I've already said - what took place in Ukraine was the union of "liberals" with the nationalists - a combustive combination.
You have to cite an issue of newspaper Zavtra where you picked a few labels. Don't forget judeo banderovets.

Quote:
So Ukraine has no one but itself to blame for the chaos that came as the result of Donbass resistance. So enough of your nonsense already.
Comrade, you repeatedly chose to lie. Why? It's not a propaganda forum, you prove nothing to anybody by doing this. The chronology of the Russian hybrid attack is well established, your claims about spontaneous "resistance" of Donbass (or Crimea) people are deliberate lies. There was nothing spontaneous about Crimea or Donbass events. Yes, Russians used treasonous part of Donbass population as propaganda cattle for TV pictures and later as gun meat. In the case of Donbass, Russians had to bring "leaders" of the "republics" from Moscow who never lived in Donbass before. Ukraine has its share of blame for letting Donbass mafia (Yanukovich belongs to) to raise a generation of peons who hates Ukraine just as much as Russian nazis do. Nevetherless those people didn't self organize to challenge the events in Kiev, they were herded, used and abused (by a promise of tripled salaries and speedy anschluss).

Quote:
The West is well-aware of the Nazi involvement on Ukrainian side, even though they acknowledge it quite reluctantly.
What's nazi about Pravi sektor? I can tell what's nazi about Putin, Dugin, Zhyrynovsky, you and so on. What's nazi about them? They dared to resist Russian nazism, and that what makes them nazi?

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-19-2015 at 09:11 PM..

Old 02-19-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
https://medium.com/@Hromadske/ukrain...d-438857ec9aae
Ukraine has ignored the far right for too long
Euromaidan: The Dark Shadows Of The Far-Right In Ukraine Protests
Can Ukraine Control Its Far Right Ultranationalists? - The Daily Beast
One year on: where are the far-right forces of Ukraine? - Channel 4 News

Good enough? ( Because there is plenty more material on this subject, really.)

and the last but not least -

I'm sorry, if all this plays straight in Putin's hands, that doesn't mean that it's simply "not true."
Comrade Erasure, those articles are full of propaganda labels and nonsense, and none of them explains what's so "far right" about those evil Ukrainian nationalists/"fascists"? What makes a Ukrainian nazi? No explanations, just endless flow of the labels and stats designed to bombard unprepared Western minds with BS. No analysis, no definitions, no nothing, just labels, endless repetition of the labels. That argumentation style looks vaguely familiar, you use the same trick all the time, and so does Russian propaganda.

Ukrainian nationalists are mild and mellow compared to the ideologues like Dugin and nuts like Zhyrynovsky, all they want a country respecting their identity, their culture and language. Ukrainians ethnic identity was and is suppressed in Ukraine. As comrade Lenin put it, "one must distinguish between the nationalism of oppressor nations and the nationalism of oppressed nations". Russia suppressed Ukrainian identity/language for 300+ years and it's not over yet. Ukrainian nationalism is always defensive, Russian nazism is always offensive. Big difference.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:05 PM

^
Sure hits the button.

In war, the battle is not only with weapons but with language which is used to demonize the enemy and nail them to a board to present a so-called 'definitive' aspect of them. So by definition it follows to Putin's diminutive acolytes in the war that Ukrainians are 'fascists', Ukrainians are 'Nazis'. This propaganda works well since it conditions the aggressors to virtually rave like mad dogs when they hear the words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:05 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Seeking the Truth about Ukraine | Dissident Voice
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe