Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2015, 08:07 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I don't think there will be any "Federalization" to speak of any longer. Not after civilians in Eastern part were so severely bombed by Kiev.
Although more sensible and rational people in the East were asking for federalization to begin with.
Like Oleg Tzarev for example ( the one who has been nearly killed by Pravy Sector later on, while he was invited for interview in Kiev's TV studio. ) As a businessmen, he was aware of economic situation, ( not to mention politics.) But in response to request for federalization at that point Eastern part of the country got bombed.
No, They lost Donbass, the remainder of Ukraine federalize. If you think about Odessa and Kharkov are the once who will announce their independence from Ukraine next .

Had I lived in Ukraine I would have announced independence as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Dear, the chronology of the Russian nazi invasion is well documented and it is easily available for the curious minds. Russia was getting ready for a blitzkrieg like this for a while, I think comrade Putin wanted to strike in 2015, but Maidan just happened, just because some stupid, bloodthirsty, donetsk mafia bosses for the Yanukovich regime decided to beat protesters leaving the square in the bloody pulp as a lesson for the future.

Poroshenko waged a lukewarm, strange war on the invading Russian nazis and regulars thinking that all that behind scene dealing and wheeling and Western guarantees means a squat. It doesn't. Ukraine must face reality of the war without euphemisms, reality of the Euro appeasers, reality of the White House impotent in chief and reality of the Kremlin maniac that simply will not stop if he's not stopped. Then Ukraine must make a tough choice, to fight a real war without regard to Euros wishes with a goal to repeat Finnish success of 1940 or Ukraine should surrender now. Hopefully Russian nazis will preserve a few Ukrainians as an ethnographic curiosity. Looks like comrade Putin and his storm troopers shell hell out of Debaltsevo and other towns as we speak.
I was born in Kiev remember ?

When did I consider Ukraine to be a real country ? As far as I am concerned Putin can take which ever part of Ukraine he deems necessary. The people living there will be better off with Russia then the "Nezalejna Ykraina" I have seen this past decade or two.

Tell me something, why did Poroshenko cancel Pension Payments to Ukrainian Citizens?

Your still telling me Ukraine is a country ?

Old 02-18-2015, 08:27 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
"Tell me something, why did Poroshenko cancel Pension Payments to Ukrainian Citizens? "

A lot of the small farms are owned by pensioners. Cutting off the pensions will facilitate their takeover.

Old 02-18-2015, 08:27 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDJJa0Ja2A

Old 02-18-2015, 09:49 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
News is saying some Ukr are coming out but only about 1/3 of the total. Nobody knows just how many were there to begin with and we may not know for weeks any actual numbers. Take it all with a trainload of salt.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:58 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Can it get any sillier?

LiveLeak.com - America Replace Poroshenko With Their Own Man. Someone Who I more Suited To Running A Country Like Ukraine......Slava Ukraini

Old 02-18-2015, 10:10 AM

lol

Old 02-18-2015, 12:41 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Here's my 10-point plan to get peace in Ukraine:

1. SS Panzer-Division 'Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler'
2. SS Panzer-Division 'Das Reich'
3. SS Panzer-Division 'Totenkopf'
4. SS Polizei-Panzer-Division
5. SS Panzer-Division 'Wiking'
6. SS Gebirgsjäger-Division 'Nord'
7. SS Gebirgsjäger-Division 'Prinz Eugen'
8. SS Kavallerie-Division 'Florian Geyer'
9. SS Panzer-Division 'Hohenstaufen'
10. SS Panzer-Division 'Frundsberg'
Are you sure that this will help?

Гражданская оборона "На всю оставшуюся жизнь" - YouTube
Author: V.Basner-Fomenko, B.Vahtin
Execution of a song: Letov, rock band "Grazhdanskaya oborona" ("Civil Defense")

Old 02-18-2015, 01:38 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
There is a recent BBC report casting doubt on the official Maidan story...

BBC News - The untold story of the Maidan massacre

Old 02-18-2015, 05:23 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
There is a recent BBC report casting doubt on the official Maidan story...

BBC News - The untold story of the Maidan massacre
We will probably never know for sure what took place there, but one thing is becoming more and more clear I think, is that usual prescribed scenario, the usual narrative of "fight for freedom" is not going to work this time around. One time serving corporate interests under the guise of "democracy" was a one time too much this time around.

P.S. I see now that they've opened the exhibition in Moscow "The face of American democracy" with pictures from different countries where "Washington has been involved in change of regimes."
The exhibition has been organized by initiative of the "Group of concerned citizens," united in "Anti-Maidan" organization.
Oh. Oh. Oh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM0vxZC12Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EtYd231QkI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe