Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2015, 09:47 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Nah, the deranged Kremlin Fuhrer and rabidly nazi Russian population, thirsty for greatness and imperial glory, are responsible 100%. Obama is a clown, irrelevant, gutless clown. He's not as disgusting as Euros, just laughable. What a bunch of appeasement losers versus the blood thirsty Kremlin maniac who despises them to boot.
If Obama is behind Maidan, then Obama violated Ukrain's sovereignty, then Putin is simply defending.

In my observation Obama and Putin had a huge fight. Then Olympics, then Maidan. Do you remember?

Then the news that west is transmuting, is pure propaganda...

Then Obama speaks of Freedoms and ignores Referendums by Crimea and Donbas.

Mc Cain is in the news saying how much he hates the Russians...

Don't you remember all that ?

Do you remember the Olympics coverage ? Journalists were going around Sochi photographing pot holes and toilets?

You really don't remember that ? Do you think Sochi looks like a toilet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 09:49 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times
Quote:
Nah, the deranged Kremlin Fuhrer and rabidly nazi Russian population, thirsty for greatness and imperial glory, are responsible 100%. Obama is a clown, irrelevant, gutless clown. He's not as disgusting as Euros, just laughable. What a bunch of appeasement losers versus the blood thirsty Kremlin maniac who despises them to boot.
I had people like you describing Russia to me, I did not believe you, so I went and visited Russia. And I was right, you are full of it !

Old 02-17-2015, 09:56 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh boy... First I made a mistake about NOLA's gender because of all his drama, and now you are getting all worked up.
Well I have news for you - not all Ukrainians, no matter where they are born/live support the latest events in Ukraine for a number of reasons and the nationalist undertones of these events is one of those reasons.
So you can slap the labels around all you want, get all emotional about it, but nothing is going to change because of your hissy fits.
People are entitled to different opinions, so deal with it.
Here you go again. You don't address my points, you come up with an irrelevant flow. I think I proposed a very rational, devoid of my emotions, way to discover a Rwanda nazi in you (or in comrade dPolo, or any other Russian comrade).

You don't base your nazism in reason, I cannot argue faith with reason. The only person I'm arguing with here is myself, I question the texts you & co type, make comments and analyze answers to look for a slightest reason to adjust my world view. I don't recite propaganda, I usually try to rationalize my points and all the labels I stick. I'm just curious about this nazi denial thing you all have. Comrade dPole is a rabid, ignorant, propaganda soaked nazi, at least you do know little bit of something outside of Life News etc., and comrade dPole doesn't. Why don't just come out of the closet and be proud?

Old 02-17-2015, 09:56 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Comrade, you have definite necrophiliac tendencies, you seek and enjoy images and stories of death. I am not sure whether it's Ukrainian deaths that get you excited or it is death in general. One way or another, you need to get that checked out.

Advice, if you parrot Russian propaganda, you don't do use first person narrative. For example, you write this "According to Russia Today and newspaper Zavtra, people fled the country in droves. Nobody wants to fight. Every Ukrainian wants to bow to his majesty, our dear leader, comrade Putin and live happily ever after under patronage of the Great Russian Kingdom of Light". If you write in the first person about current events you didn't experience personally, you just expose your bias, ignorance and wishful thinking.

Little bit of the wikipedia for you: "Junta - Military-led government. Military junta, a government led by a committee of military leaders". I wonder about the name we should use for a government led by an intelligence service clique, FSB mafia in the Russian case. Kremlin junta perhaps?
Shhh...
I'll open you a little secret; when Russians are calling new Kiev's government "Junta," they are referring to a Banana Republic.
Now quit stomping your foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvDP...TAr8tQ3z1quCmw

Enjoy the music.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:05 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Adequate article in the US press:

https://news.vice.com/article/escape...-besieged-city

Old 02-17-2015, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
If Obama is behind Maidan, then Obama violated Ukrain's sovereignty, then Putin is simply defending.
Defending what? I think 1 year after Maidan Western leaders showed all their impotency and irrelevance in full graphic details. It's not like it was a secret 1 year ago when Euros and Obama emissaries did everything possible to keep Yanukovich in power while calming down protests. All the western elites want is to deal with dear comrade Vladimir. They view Ukraine as a curse to their calm power swamp where they could have looked good, enjoyed life while avoiding major decisions. To suspect Obama of plotting maidan, you have to be a russian nazi, only these guys have paranoia strong enough to override reason. BTW, you don't fight Maidan with rockets, annexation and war, you fight maidan with ideas and attractive images of your country and government.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:
People are not fools, they know who is what.
In this you are right, comrade RememberMee.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Defending what? I think 1 year after Maidan Western leaders showed all their impotency and irrelevance in full graphic details. It's not like it was a secret 1 year ago when Euros and Obama emissaries did everything possible to keep Yanukovich in power while calming down protests. All the western elites want is to deal with dear comrade Vladimir. They view Ukraine as a curse to their calm power swamp where they could have looked good, enjoyed life while avoiding major decisions. To suspect Obama of plotting maidan, you have to be a russian nazi, only these guys have paranoia strong enough to override reason. BTW, you don't fight Maidan with rockets, annexation and war, you fight maidan with ideas and attractive images of your country and government.
Ukrainian armed forces received orders to bombing civilians from Putin? No, the Ukrainian government has made it. Ukrainian government, which received power on the Maidan. Putin is not fault that you destroyed Ukraine. And the Russian Nazis have no fault in this. You have destroyed themselves using stupid laws and lack the ability to negotiate. And Western leaders are not impotent, but they are beginning to understand that the Ukrainian government - is a mad dogs.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Shhh...
I'll open you a little secret; when Russians are calling new Kiev's government "Junta," they are referring to a Banana Republic.
Now quit stomping your foot.

Enjoy the music.
Again comrade, I've made a proposal to call Kremlin regime - Kremlin Junta. I referred all the comrades to the much respected wikipedia to rationalize my proposal. And you came up with some lame adolescent nonsense about me getting emotional. I don't wage a war on you. I've told you, the only person I'm arguing here is myself. I've made a proposal, I've rationalized it, all I need from you is to express your opinion on that proposal (a rational opinion devoid of emotions and internet amature psychology, I thought you are older than that). While you are at it, let's check what wiki says about "banana republic".

banana republic is a political science term for a politically unstable country, whose economy is largely dependent on exporting a limited-resource product, e.g. bananas. It typically has stratified social classes, including a large, impoverished working class and a ruling plutocracy of business, political, and military elites.[1] This politico-economic oligarchy controls the primary-sector productions to exploit the country's economy.[2]

Bolded text applies to Russia. Due to inherent nazism of the Russian population, the oligarchy can easily achieve apparent political stability by unleashing propaganda deluge and waging little victorious wars on the weak neighbors. Yet, except political stability, Russia fits all the definitions of a banana republic. Banana republic that inherited military arsenal from a non banana entity and developed a mania of grandeur because of that. So, I make the following proposals: Russia is a banana republic with manias of grandeur run by the Kremlin junta. You see, no emotions, just wiki and reason, something you try to avoid.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 10:39 PM..

Old 02-17-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Ukrainian armed forces received orders to bombing civilians from Putin? No, the Ukrainian government has made it. Ukrainian government, which received power on the Maidan. Putin is not fault that you destroyed Ukraine. And the Russian Nazis have no fault in this. You have destroyed themselves using stupid laws and lack the ability to negotiate. And Western leaders are not impotent, but they are beginning to understand that the Ukrainian government - is a mad dogs.
Russian nazis invaded another country and blame the victim. That's something new and untried before. Keep us posting about exhumation of Hitler and Stalin legacy by wannabe Russian upstarts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe