Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2015, 05:21 PM

1 posts, read 787 times

Advertisements

Urgent !!! Help !!! Ukrainian military to exit the environment need SKI !!! Help can be sent to: Yandex money schёt- 410012187865407; or blockchain - 1DG88xerkBUPdckt6YWanPz8a2TBKkiuDx.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 07:38 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Actually, I am a believer.
And it's not like I didn't try. Twenty years ago I was on the Capitol Hill, I asked politicians to reconsider their policies toward Russia. I asked them not to side with scum of the scum in Kremlin, I asked them on behalf of the most vulnerable part of Russian population - single mothers and fatherless children, the poor, who were going to suffer the most as the result of this agreement. I knew what was coming, I could foresee the consequences of it all, and I even have put it all in writing. That they were not going to achieve their target of destroying the country in the long run, even though they thought that their policies designed for that were the correct ones at that point in time. Some of them agreed with me, but they were in minority. There was not much they could do.
So I did my best, but to no avail. The rest - I leave it up to god so to speak.
I asked what you would do after Russian propaganda will convince the eager Russian populace that evil Anglo Saxons sold their collective soul to the devil and call for the spirit of Hitler on the Capitol Hill? Russian nazis would fill a lake with their crocodile tears for women and children while invading and dismembering yet another country. It appears you are pleased with the Russian Fuhrer quite a bit, he showed those evil Americans their place, he and his FSB cronies defended their fiefdom against the American menace and now they own it all by themselves, children and single mothers couldn't be happier now. The wisdom of the Fuhrer turned Russia in the land of milk and honey where rabid peasants, lusting for blood and Imperial glory, love a good whip of a master, despise democracy and all that liberal rot, and they are ready to fight Galactic Anglo Saxon evil that revealed itself in Ukraine (for time being).

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 08:12 PM..

Old 02-17-2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
That "Kremlin Furher" came straight from the nineties. Don't you know it by now?
You mean Yeltzyn picked Putin as his heir in 1999? A totally unremarkable heir popping out of nowhere, a heir that warranted and protected a relatively modest (by modern Russian standards) loot of Yeltzyn' family and his extended clan. Vladimir didn't waste these 16 years. He needs to find an unaffiliated saint to protect his loot, or he needs to pass a torch to another clan member (risky), or he needs to die on a job after sending relatives off to the Anglo Saxon lands. What do you think will happen? Many Russian citizens believe that their ruler is like a tsar and he deserves whatever he thinks he deserves, the peasants are more than willing to accommodate those possessive wishes, but I'm not that sure that the new propertied nobility shares that sentiment and it may strike a retired pack leader at the first opportunity.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:08 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Uragan strike in Artimovsk. Great long distance view, you can see the rockets in the air.

LiveLeak.com - Big Smerch barrage on Artemovsk

Old 02-17-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
In overthrowing the previous government the nazi element came out. Obviously most of Ukraine are not nazi, they are just people.
Not sure about most of Ukraine but you are made of nazi element and little else. A Russian nazi born in Kiev who emigrated to the evil of USA and shills for Mother Russia from the heartland of the Anglo Saxon evil. How do you do it all?

I am not using "nazi" as an emotional label or an insult. I know it's really hard for the Russians to see their inherent nazism, it's a cultural thing, they grew up with it and it's just come natural (with some state propaganda and peer assistance), it's in the air. But I think I came up with a way Russians can see their nazism. Here it is. You copy paste a dozen or so of your posts to a text editor. Then click edit, then click Find&Replace, Search For: Russia, Replace with: Rwanda. Save a file. Open and read in a week or so. After reading that text, it should be obvious to you (or anybody else) that you are a Rwandan nazi.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
From Debaltsevo. "We do not bomb Kiev, but Kiev bomb us. We are fighting against the Nazis and Bandera. Europe does not understand it."(с)

http://youtu.be/4WSvDtReH9I
Comrade Frolov, Russian Nazis and regulars are shelling Debaltsevo and vicinities without any regard to anything or anybody. Why? Comrade Putin is a mystic. He wants to humiliate ukrainian army exactly on February 18th, the day Ukrainian revolt has overthrown the regime of Yanukovych 1 year ago. That black&orange ribbon you see in a picture became a genuine symbol of the modern Russian fascism. It's outlawed by the great Russian allies such as Kazakhstan, and if one wants trouble, you put that ribbon on and take a stroll (outside of Russia or occupied territories), even thoroughly Russified belarus people may seriously adjust your attitude over that ribbon. People are not fools, they know who is what.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 09:21 PM..

Old 02-17-2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Because of people like McCain and Obama there is a war in Ukraine.
Nah, the deranged Kremlin Fuhrer and rabidly nazi Russian population, thirsty for greatness and imperial glory, are responsible 100%. Obama is a clown, irrelevant, gutless clown. He's not as disgusting as Euros, just laughable. What a bunch of appeasement losers versus the blood thirsty Kremlin maniac who despises them to boot.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:30 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Not sure about most of Ukraine but you are made of nazi element and little else. A Russian nazi born in Kiev who emigrated to the evil of USA and shills for Mother Russia from the heartland of the Anglo Saxon evil. How do you do it all?

I am not using "nazi" as an emotional label or an insult. I know it's really hard for the Russians to see their inherent nazism, it's a cultural thing, they grew up with it and it's just come natural (with some state propaganda and peer assistance), it's in the air. But I think I came up with a way Russians can see their nazism. Here it is. You copy paste a dozen or so of your posts to a text editor. Then click edit, then click Find&Replace, Search For: Russia, Replace with: Rwanda. Save a file. Open and read in a week or so. After reading that text, it should be obvious to you (or anybody else) that you are a Rwandan nazi.
Oh boy... First I made a mistake about NOLA's gender because of all his drama, and now you are getting all worked up.
Well I have news for you - not all Ukrainians, no matter where they are born/live support the latest events in Ukraine for a number of reasons and the nationalist undertones of these events is one of those reasons.
So you can slap the labels around all you want, get all emotional about it, but nothing is going to change because of your hissy fits.
People are entitled to different opinions, so deal with it.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Have you considered professional help? From the content of this post you have no good footing in reality.

The Kiev junta is not respected by the majority of Ukrainian people. Period. Only the most fanatical and delusional follow them. What was the result of the 4 drafts over the last 10 months? People fled the country in droves. Reporters are arrested and beaten on the street. People who spoke out against the draft disappear. What happened to that 19 yo girl in Odessa? Most people are not going to fight for the junta given a choice. The economy is in ruins, people are living by their wits and hand to mouth. If it weren't for the fanatics in RS and the rest of the einsatzgruppen the people would have dealt with this long ago.

You sir are delusional.
Comrade, you have definite necrophiliac tendencies, you seek and enjoy images and stories of death. I am not sure whether it's Ukrainian deaths that get you excited or it is death in general. One way or another, you need to get that checked out.

Advice, if you parrot Russian propaganda, you don't do use first person narrative. For example, you write this "According to Russia Today and newspaper Zavtra, people fled the country in droves. Nobody wants to fight. Every Ukrainian wants to bow to his majesty, our dear leader, comrade Putin and live happily ever after under patronage of the Great Russian Kingdom of Light". If you write in the first person about current events you didn't experience personally, you just expose your bias, ignorance and wishful thinking.

Little bit of the wikipedia for you: "Junta - Military-led government. Military junta, a government led by a committee of military leaders". I wonder about the name we should use for a government led by an intelligence service clique, FSB mafia in the Russian case. Kremlin junta perhaps?

Old 02-17-2015, 09:42 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,310,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
or he needs to die on a job after sending relatives off to the Anglo Saxon lands. What do you think will happen?
Won't he just be dead in a couple years? He's already approaching average male Russian expiration date. What will happen when he croaks, anyway?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe