Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2015, 10:31 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayahuasca_mike View Post
Russian passports are frequently found throughout the cauldron as well as Mariupol and the likes.
This is Russian volunteers. Russian military have a military ID.

For exemple:

http://zastupniki.com/wp-content/upl...ps-wpimage.jpg

http://eax.me/files/2011/05/voennik.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2015, 10:59 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Interestingly enough I visited Moscow last spring, I have lived in the USA since I was 13 years old. In Moscow I had to explain to people that I am American. Since I look Russian, speak Russian fluently, and don't know how to order fast food in Moscow
Will be the next time - come for a visit. It will be interesting.

Old 02-16-2015, 11:47 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Comrade erasure, you do realize that the only russian strength at this point is rabidly chauvinistic population bombarded with incessant flow of propaganda, hatred, nazism, paranoia, mania of grandeur, and anti-americanism. There is nothing else to back up Kremlin thug, that is why Russian regime is so persistent in hinting on a nuclear card in its sleeve. First time in human history, a nuclear power uses nuclear weapons as an extortion tool, North Korea doesnt count. USSR never tried that.

I am not sure how much of that goebels like swill Russians can take, looking at the russian nazi regulars here, I would say a lot and little bit more. But once that propaganda onslaught diminishes or stops, the Putin regime will look naked in all its bestial ugliness and impotence. And then who knows what will happen, but the throwback russian nazism, double speak, hypocricy, treachery and cynical lies we witnessed will come back to Russia sooner or later, rather sooner. I hope when crap will hit the fan, you will be in the middle of it instead of watching from the safe distance.

Old 02-16-2015, 11:48 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
It seems to me that politicians in this are utterly clueless. No one is going to launch a break through to Debaltsevo, it would take far more firepower and airpower than the Ukies have available. It would also take a competent command structure which does not exist on the Ukrainian side.

áÃÂÑÞ: Òáã рðÑÂÑÂüðтрøòðъ½Ã‘‚ òþ÷üþöýþÑÂÑ‚ÑŒ ÿрþрыòð ø÷ Ãâ€ÃµÃ±Ã°Ã»ÑŒÑ†ÃµÃ²Ã¾ | Ã*ØàÃÂþòþÑÂтø

Old 02-16-2015, 12:08 PM

LOL!! The shivering fritz!! GLORY TO UKRAINE!!

peremogi:

Old 02-16-2015, 12:15 PM

This just gets weirder and weirder.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Saakashvili?src=hash

Old 02-16-2015, 12:32 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Comrade erasure, you do realize that the only russian strength at this point is rabidly chauvinistic population bombarded with incessant flow of propaganda, hatred, nazism, paranoia, mania of grandeur, and anti-americanism. There is nothing else to back up Kremlin thug, that is why Russian regime is so persistent in hinting on a nuclear card in its sleeve. First time in human history, a nuclear power uses nuclear weapons as an extortion tool, North Korea doesnt count. USSR never tried that.

I am not sure how much of that goebels like swill Russians can take, looking at the russian nazi regulars here, I would say a lot and little bit more. But once that propaganda onslaught diminishes or stops, the Putin regime will look naked in all its bestial ugliness and impotence. And then who knows what will happen, but the throwback russian nazism, double speak, hypocricy, treachery and cynical lies we witnessed will come back to Russia sooner or later, rather sooner. I hope when crap will hit the fan, you will be in the middle of it instead of watching from the safe distance.

You have stated before that:

You consider yourself a True Russian, and modern Russians are misusing the name.
Kiev has nothing to do with Russia and is not a Russian city.
You do not agree with history as presented on Wikipedia

All Russians are nazies.

We really need a thread dedicated to RememberMe's famous quotes

Old 02-16-2015, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
You have stated before that:

You consider yourself a True Russian, and modern Russians are misusing the name.
Kiev has nothing to do with Russia and is not a Russian city.
You do not agree with history as presented on Wikipedia

All Russians are nazies.

We really need a thread dedicated to RememberMe's famous quotes
I am not a russian in any extended meaning of the word, I dont want to be one, please, that would be like wanting to be a German in 1943. Muscovy privatized the brand russians and declared all the rest of east european slavs to be "spoiled russians", does wikipedia deny that? Btw, Poland called Ukrainians "spoiled poles". All wanna be empires use the same subjugation tricks. Kiev has as much to do with Russia, as Moscow has to do with Ukraine. Russian ethnicity cannot just privatize Russian empire for itself, you know ukrainians and others did a lot for that empire too. Since Moscow swamps were a part of Kievan Rus aglomeration, Russian separatists must repent and become a part of Ukraine, they are just spoiled ukrainians in vicious denial, and subhuman Russian language is just ukrainian language spoiled by yhe ugro finnish tribes and later by the german scholars Catherine II hired to update that backwardness.

Did I forget to turn upside down any staple of the Russian belief? Russian nazism, linguistic, cultural, ethnic, even racial etc.is mainstream to the point an average Russian does not notice that, yet if one just swaps, lets say Ukrainian for Russian, as I did, in the the generic statements Russians spout without paying much attention, they would call you a fascist, nazi, and hell knows what else.

Old 02-16-2015, 01:24 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,851 times
Russian history is taught at schools and it does not contradict what is recorded on Wiki. In other words what Russian history text books teach can be found on Wiki. There is a group of people that I meet on the internet that seems unhappy with the recorded history, wand want to rewrite it. Typically this group is advocating a brief system that reminds us of Bendera, since Bendera was a natsi we associate this group with nazies. For the most part we dismiss what they are saying because it's all nonsense to us.

I understand what you are saying. Russians should be speaking Ukrainian as it is the only true language.

Old 02-16-2015, 02:44 PM

Comrade dPolo, are you a statistician? Have you studied all the textbooks and wiki articles to make those broad claims? Naturally, russian school texbooks teach the basics of the Russian Imperial mythology, so you can exclude these from your future statistical studies.

Let's see. Comrade Stalin, a genuine idol of new Russia. 1. Helped Hitler to grab power by playing divide and conquer with German lefties. 2. Provided proving and training grounds for German military and engineers in violation of post WWI treaties. Germany was in violation, Stalin enabled that. 3. Provided Germany with obscene quantities of strategic raw materials, essentially for free. 4. Allied with Hitler to divide E. Europe. 5. Assisted German invasion of Polland in 1939, thus jump starting WW2. 6. Assisted Germany in extermination of the Polish elites, Germany and Soviets massacred upper class poles at the same time.

Bandera, much demonized by the russian propaganda as an evil incarnate: spent 3 years in a German concentration camp.

Who is more nazi collaborant Stalin or Bandera? The answer is obvious. Why Russian demonize Bandera and not Stalin? The answer is obvious too. The Russian perceive Stalin collaboration as a buliding block for the Russian greatness. So please, you try that cheap russian nazi propaganda on somebody else. Btw, you not only lack knowledge you dont get my sarcasm either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe