Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2015, 03:28 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times

Advertisements

Re: 'who cares about Poland?'

Would be nice if some of those guys give their views here especially since it's a country that historically has been used as simply a door mat with Russians entering and exiting and on top of it to leave dirty footprints. It's all in the 20th century 'books' to read about. And the unfortunate aftermath is still biting Europe in the a**. Nobody can deny it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2015, 03:48 PM

602 posts, read 495,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Do you know why Russian troops in Georgia and Moldova?
To make it easier for Imperial Russia to annex South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Transnistria under the pretext that ethnic Russians are in danger?

Old 03-19-2015, 03:48 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You must provide a link. I have not seen such sentiments.

The source of this phrase site rbc.ru:

«

But opposition website has not provided a video of this fact. With high probability it is a fake.
Пресса Ð*оссии: "Ð¿Ð¾ÐºÐ°Ð·Ð°Ñ‚ÐµÐ»ÑŒÐ½Ñ Ð¹ уход" GM? - BBC Russian

Old 03-19-2015, 04:29 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Re: 'who cares about Poland?'

Would be nice if some of those guys give their views here especially since it's a country that historically has been used as simply a door mat with Russians entering and exiting and on top of it to leave dirty footprints. It's all in the 20th century 'books' to read about. And the unfortunate aftermath is still biting Europe in the a**. Nobody can deny it.
just finished watching short video I found on another forum:

some MMA fighting of Polish vs Russians and as you can guess - the polish won.

What country has the most badass/toughest people? - Page 9 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Getting tired of all the americans with their Russian fetish. If they think russia is so tough - then move to moskva and don't troll 24/7 from washington/dc or los angeles about "how russia kicks ass".

PS - not just americans, brits too.

Old 03-19-2015, 04:57 PM

602 posts, read 495,740 times
Take a look at the article 'Inside Russia's 'Kremlin troll army' that BBC just published:

BBC News - Ukraine conflict: Inside Russia's 'Kremlin troll army'

In particular this quote is interesting:

Quote:
Typical troll accounts, Moy Rayon noted, were operated by people posing as "housewives" and "disappointed US citizens"
Maksim_Frolov, lchoro, DPolo and Scrat335 - you were all living in America, right? ...

Old 03-19-2015, 06:47 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous. Kiev Junta style.

Lifestyles of the rich and famous Ukrainian civil servants - Fort Russ

Quote:
Maksim_Frolov, lchoro, DPolo and Scrat335 - you were all living in America, right?
I was born and raised in America. Wyoming and Montana. I currently live in the Seattle area. I have seen places in Russia such as Smolensk or Belgorod that I find delightful and were it not for my family here, being there would certainly be an option. My second wife was ethnic Russian born in Vilnius. She was a travel agent here in Seattle when we met and she came here to find a better life for her daughter in 1991 . She told me she knew what was coming. Her childs father lives in Moscow and runs a successful tour business. Both of our daughters have been there more than once and they like it too.

One thing that people refuse to bring to light is all of the Russians who have been here and returned to Russia. On my very first trip to Moscow I went to Belgorod. As I was wandering Kursk Vokzal I met a girl of about 25. She had left everything in NJ and came home, to Russia. I have met many more.

Old 03-19-2015, 06:50 PM

PS Dentist. Do better than the BBC, one of the worst troll dens on the planet.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:00 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,426,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
Take a look at the article 'Inside Russia's 'Kremlin troll army' that BBC just published:

BBC News - Ukraine conflict: Inside Russia's 'Kremlin troll army'

In particular this quote is interesting:

Maksim_Frolov, lchoro, DPolo and Scrat335 - you were all living in America, right? ...
This is a propaganda war and they trying to discredit eye witness accounts.

The reality is that in Ukraine it is a civil war and different countries are participating.

There could be a round 2 as well. RT is claiming that Ukraine is violating terms of the cease-fire. I don't care if you believe em or not, but that's reason enough to start round 2.

Old 03-19-2015, 08:10 PM

I think there is a definite possibility of round 2. As a matter of fact I would bet on it.

Here's some possible scenarios were Russia to do the right thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCMn-WDTIf8

The first scenario is simply wasteful. Stupid of Stratfor even to consider it.

Going along the coast immediately north of the Crimea is not worth it, going further west to the Dneiper cutting off Ukraine from the black sea would be a non productive approach and leave them vulnerable.

Extending the territory of Novorussia would have some limited gains but still would not solve the situation definitively.

The last one is what I would do, right up to the Dneiper, hell I would go beyond. I don't think the Ukrainian regular army would resist much, it's highly likely they would join in the fun. It's the only one worth doing.

Old 03-19-2015, 09:04 PM

You people who think America is so great take a look at this. Ever got a stupid ticket? Dirty plate speeding, when you knew you weren't? I have.

LiveLeak.com - Bombshell Video: Sheriff & Entire Board of Commissioners Admit to Breaking Federal & State Laws

Officers have quotas, the money must flow. Is this right?

Russia is corrupt?

There was some fire district here in S King county some years ago. The fire marshal and his people were getting some ridiculous salaries from the taxpayers. One marshal was making OVER $300,000 A YEAR!!! JUST FOR WALKING AROUND THE VARIOUS STATIONS IN A PRETTY UNIFORM!! The average pay for these "managers" was $170,000.

They got to vote on their own raises. That's just nifty isn't it? I'd love to be able to vote myself a raise. True democracy in action.

Do you want to go into Americas Gulag system? Look it up. There's got to be so many people in the system or (gasp!!!) it doesn't have the money to function. I wonder why America has the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe