Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2015, 12:09 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
The wolf of Taboff is your comrade!

Are you troll? Are you crazy? Do you know nothing about Russia?
Comrade, I've made a claim, you are free to refute that claim with your claims. Calling me a crazy, troll, ignorant does not costitute an argument. Save that line for the russian forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 12:10 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,338,537 times
Quote:
Yes, they are so much discriminated against, that Putin trusts them financial management and nuclear missiles.
Yes, indeed they are discriminated against, which is why most left Russia. Russia is a horrible place for non-Russians (it's pretty bad for Russians too, but really bad if you're an ethnic minority)

And ironic you bring up "financial management and nuclear missiles". You are referring obviously to Elvira Nabiullina, who is head of the Russian Central Bank, and will reportedly be removed by Putin, as she is ethnic Tartar and he does not trust her. Putin is purging all non-Russians from the govt., as he is extremely paranoid, Stalin-style.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:18 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Comrade, I've made a claim, you are free to refute that claim with your claims.
How can I do this? You have never been to Russia, but argues that this is the power of the nazis. And I can not convince you. Yes, there are Nazis, as in any country. But they not have the power. As in the US, therefore Russians is not in danger in Washington. But in Ukraine, the nazis gained power, especially in the streets.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:18 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
The wolf of Taboff is your comrade!

Are you troll? Are you crazy? Do you know nothing about Russia?
Well, they are probably not exactly crazy, but there a lot of zombies in Ukraine now as far as I can see.
Their propaganda machine used each and every cliche about Russia ( and Soviet Union) and turned it into their ultimate weapon.
And the more I am watching it, the more I understand that it's not going to end up well.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
she is ethnic Tartar and he does not trust her. Putin is purging all non-Russians from the govt., as he is extremely paranoid, Stalin-style.
Yes, he does not trust her, therefore he appointed her and did not dismiss, when the central bank was not able to keep the ruble in December.

And read about Shoigu. I think you'll hear that name again many times.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:27 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,338,537 times
Quote:
Yes, he does not trust her, therefore he appointed her and did not dismiss, when the central bank was not able to keep the ruble in December.

And read about Shoigu. I think you'll hear that name again many times.
She will be dismissed by Putin, as she is Tartar.

Ah, yes, Shoigu. He is only half-Russian, so will probably "disappear" if anything bad happens with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I guarantee his entire home is monitored by the KGB.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Well, they are probably not exactly crazy, but there a lot of zombies in Ukraine now as far as I can see.
Their propaganda machine used each and every cliche about Russia ( and Soviet Union) and turned it into their ultimate weapon.
And the more I am watching it, the more I understand that it's not going to end up well.
Unfortunately, I can not translate it (very complex text), but these are the words of the Ukrainian from Cherkassy. Many Ukrainians are shocked by what is happening in the country.

"пообщалась со знакомыми - по-моему шиза обостряется (весна на подходе) на всех фронтах - особенно у сельповского населения - во всем виновата Россия, мы с ней воюем , укроп-СМИ самые честные в мире, а росияне "брешуть".
Как же эти с одной извилиной, да и то прямой надоели - все им должны , все у них покрали, вот будет новый майдаун- т.к.цены подняли. Как будто остатки ума пропали ? а может у "пересичного гром адянина" его никогда и не было - просто были тормоза в виде норманых законов в нормальном государстве.Стоило их отменить - все гуано и всплыло наружу - откуда его столько,не понятно. Я просто в шоке. Наверное, так было в 37 году и в Германии при приходе Гитлера к власти - чувствуешь себя в палате №7 с Наполеонами и Цезарями - каждая сельпошка знает как командовать армией, как управлять государством и что усраине все должны .
Нормальные люди уже говорят полушепотом и шифруются - шизоиды попримимали шизодных законов - кто не шизик, тот объявляется врагом. Дурдом в масштабах страны."

Old 02-15-2015, 12:32 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,027 times
Quote:
Yes, they are so much discriminated against, that Putin trusts them financial management and nuclear missiles.
Usually, thorough linguistic and cultural russification opens doors for minorities, but not always, depends on many things, including darkness of skin abd nose shape. Russian language is full of the ethnic slur and Russians are not shy about using it. Those people lost all their identity and native language to climb up the Russian ladder. USA is the same way, except that it the land of immigrants who decided to leave their old ways behind. In Russia, assimilation was rarely voluntary or bloodless. Minorities have lost their identities without leaving ancestral lands, even though forced deportation was used by tsars and soviets as a subjugation tool.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
She will be dismissed by Putin, as she is Tartar.
It is easier to accept. Yes, he will dismiss her because she is Tatar. If she was Chechen, she would have been shot. Because of the KGB.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:36 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times
Quote:
But those nationalities are discriminated against, and subjugated. They are forced to become Russian, and are always under suspicion.
I have not seen any sign of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe