Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2015, 09:53 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times

Advertisements

Carolus Löfroos, who fights for Azov said it quite clearly: "we have a chronic lack of ammunition, RPG's and even food, but the separatists, who control a tiny piece of Ukraine never have any lack of material or problems with logistics. Of course Russia is involved. I see it every day."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 10:02 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
And just how does that apply to America? People here are arrested protesting all the time, especially if/when
they step off the sidewalk. Want to talk about free speech zones? I saw the Battle Of Seattle, I saw the troops called out.
What I saw in Kiev last year would result in bodies of protesters on the street in America with a quickness. There'd be blood running down the drains long before a Molotov cocktail was thrown.

Americas protests are nice and polite, politically correct and tightly controlled and if protesters really try to make an impact like what was done in Kiev they'll disappear. You know it, I know it.
I don't see much difference between Russia and the US when it comes to freedom and as a matter of fact it seems to me Russians have more in ways than we do.
I dont know it, comrade. Comparing USA and Ukraine is absurd, since no American president yet used his powers to acquire obscene amounts of wealth and property for himself, his family and his buddies from Donetsk clan, reinstituting semi criminal feudalism, and outlawing basic political freedom while selling his country to the Russian kleptocracy. I seriously doubt cops would do much about the protests like that.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-15-2015 at 10:11 AM..

Old 02-15-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Only the laws that Yanovich was introducing were designed to protect government leaders from slander and libel, not restrict freedom of speech. There were no Laws that Yanuk introduced that violated democracy as it is practiced in the western world. In US if you attempt Maidan, the police would put it down. If you throw rocks at the police or destroy property, you will be treated as criminal and not a citizen exercising Free Speech.

Bydlo, is a Russian word that came from Polish. Who does that word describes? Let's pretend it does not describe your kind.
Why lie if all the info at our fingertips? What is the point comrade? The info is widely available and you choose to lie like Lavrov. Is it a russian thing? Are you refering to you being a Russian ubermensch unlike the bydlo? You like your stall, you chew the cud, you worship Putin and the most amazing Russian collective, that what makes a Russian ubermensch these days?

Old 02-15-2015, 10:13 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,426,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Carolus Löfroos, who fights for Azov said it quite clearly: "we have a chronic lack of ammunition, RPG's and even food, but the separatists, who control a tiny piece of Ukraine never have any lack of material or problems with logistics. Of course Russia is involved. I see it every day."

So your beef is that Russians protected their people ? I would have expected nothing else. I mean, what else do you expect Russians to do ?

One more question, What did you win with Maidan? A civil war? You replaced one corrupt billionaire with another corrupt billionaire and called Putin names... that's all you did. Managed to kill a bunch of civilians in the proses.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:15 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,426,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Why lie if all the info at our fingertips? What is the point comrade? The info is widely available and you choose to lie like Lavrov. Is it a russian thing? Are you refering to you being a Russian ubermensch unlike the bydlo? You like your stall, you chew the cud, you worship Putin and the most amazing Russian collective, that what makes a Russian ubermensch these days?

The wolf of Taboff is your comrade !

Old 02-15-2015, 10:20 AM

Quote:
The wolf of Taboff is your comrade !
I dont make friends with Russian nazis, comrade used to be a common polite expression people used to address strangers in your corner of the woods.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:22 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
The rebels do not allow to leave the Ukrainian army out of encirclement (Poroshenko said that the encirclement is not).
Russian language

http://youtu.be/ZxAAwHDFXO0

Old 02-15-2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
So your beef is that Russians protected their people ? I would have expected nothing else. I mean, what else do you expect Russians to do ?

One more question, What did you win with Maidan? A civil war? You replaced one corrupt billionaire with another corrupt billionaire and called Putin names... that's all you did. Managed to kill a bunch of civilians in the proses.
You mean just like Adolf protected his people in Sudetenland? Actually, Russians are much more brazen than Adolf was back in 1938. "Their people", what does it mean? Will Russia protect NYC russian speakers from washington junta any soon? Unfortunately, Russian imperial fever can only be cured in one and the only way.

As for a billionaire Poroshenko he's made his $ fair and square if compared to comrades billionaires Putin and Yanukovich, as much as post soviet system would allow. If not for the Russian aggression and war, Ukrainian people could dedicate more energy to overcoming post soviet feudalism.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
The rebels do not allow to leave the Ukrainian army out of encirclement (Poroshenko said that the encirclement is not).
Russian language

http://youtu.be/ZxAAwHDFXO0
Does it mean that Putin lied again? What a surprise not.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:47 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:

The separatists started the Civil War. Russia has many times said "we are not involved", and that is false. Russia seems to want a new Transnistria.

I supported Maidan, and most Ukrainians living here supported it. I know very little about Ukrainian policies, but I'm well aware that the politics are a joke. Nobody expected some kind of total turnaround.

BTW, where's the Bun Head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe