Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2015, 04:17 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
And that's what they are doing. Moving to Russia together with their lands, where they were born and raised.
Comrade Erasure, do you/they have a legal paper saying it is their land they can move to Russia? Is Kamchatka Russian land or it is the land of Kamchatka people that they can move around? Can a few surving indigenous tribes move Kamchatka towards USA?

Russians are not overwhelming majority neither in Crimea nor, especially, in Donbass. Most of the Russians in Crimea and Donbass are fresh transplants from Russia proper, 2nd, 3rd mature generation at most, whose grandparents frequently moved in the homes of the deported Tartars or Ukrainians starved in the great Stalin famine. Virtually all Crimean Russians are post ww2 transplants. What other post ww2 transplants can claim the land for their country of origin?

Crimean and Donetsk transplants have original Russian nazism of the greater Russia in them, nazism you reflect really well, that explains all the issues of those regions with Ukraine and ukrainians they, transplants, consider to be undermensch. Yet, it doesnt give those transplants the right to move and ethnically, linguistically cleanse the territory to the glory of mother Russia.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 04:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 04:55 AM

Comrade Erasure and the rest of comrades, whose side are you on? Mother Russia is waging a holy (media) war on the Anglo Saxons. Will you betray USA just like Crimean and Donetsk Russians betrayed Ukraine? Did you take that oath of allegiance
thing seriously? You shill for your old motherland attacking (verbally) your new home country. What if things will get past verbal smear?

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 05:16 AM..

Old 02-17-2015, 04:59 AM

Russian propaganda continues to saturate media space with lunacy, hatred, and paranoia designed to unite the Fuhrer and the Wolk in their holy war against Anglo Saxon domination. Obama and EU try to appease something unappeasable, something that should never ever be appeased.

Translation: is Churchill worse than Hitler? Our correspondent discloses a biography of a star of the anglo saxon world.

Those of you anglo saxons applauding Russian demonization of Ukraine, get ready, it is your turn, you will be portrayed as an evil Hitler himself could not match.
Черчилль хуже Гитлера?

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 05:57 AM..

Old 02-17-2015, 08:14 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
The Einsatzgruppen are giving up Debaltseve and retreating south to the area of Olkhovatka. Perhaps they think the ravines in the area will give them better cover and the area is more defensible. Sadly it's just desperation as they have little in the way of heavy weapons, ammo or anything else.

They're just delaying the inevitable.

LiveLeak.com - [eng subs] LPR People's Militia advances to the center of Debaltsevo 16_02_15

Anyway as of a few hours ago heavy fighting in central Debaltseve, rail yards and train station in NAF hands, police station and some administration buildings. There's a lot of new toys (not exactly new, roughly handled?) just laying around. The Ukies don't even bother to destroy them when they abandon them.

I don't know if Kiev is even admitting this debacle is happening. This junta is a complete and utter failure.

Lithuania is trying to help. For what it is worth.

LiveLeak.com - Lithuania delivers armored vehicles for the Ukrainian army

Old 02-17-2015, 08:16 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Quote:
Russian propaganda continues to saturate media space with lunacy, hatred, and paranoia designed to unite the Fuhrer and the Wolk in their holy war against Anglo Saxon domination. Obama and EU try to appease something unappeasable, something that should never ever be appeased.
Your posts on this forum are what they're using as a standard then. LMAO!!!

Old 02-17-2015, 08:21 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times
Russia's black sea fleet has been operational since 1783, and Maindan in Ukraine would have have robbed Russia of this tradition. Under an agreement with Ukraine, Russia was Using Crimean base for it's fleet. Maidan threatened that, so Russia took Crimea back. Maidan was about hating Russia, joining EU and NATO... I can't blame Russia for that, don't think they had a choice.

When Poroshenko took office he contested the annexation of Criema, hence now Donbass. Ukraine's borders change, Ukraine changes politically, it's the whole change, not just Crimea. After Ukraine becomes a federation and Donbass get's autonomy they can not contests Crimea any further.

So Russia is mostly reacting to what Ukraine does.

Important to mention, that in some countries including parts of Ukraine children are tough to hate Russia from the strange version of history books they have in school. Even here you see some Ukrainians contesting Wikipedia facts and confused about region's history. This is common for West Ukraine and Poland. So again with civilian population being brought up to hate you, there will be more wars.

Since Putin is in there for life, we the American's can't really consider Russia a true democracy and are fearful about Putin's objectives.

The economic partnership that Russia is offering their neighbors could be a wonderful thing for both, but it comes with dependency on Kremlin. And other counties don't really want to depend on Kremlin, their anuses still hurt from the last time they depended on Kremlin.

Russia should work on improving relations with neighbors sought.

Ukraine, do you remember during Maidan that idiot McCain came over and was making speeches about freedom and democracy ? This is all the help your going to get from the US, and from time to time US will use you to spite Russia.

Last edited by DPolo; 02-17-2015 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: typos

Old 02-17-2015, 08:45 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Ukraine, do you remember during Maidan that idiot McCain came over and was making speeches about freedom and democracy ? This is all the help your going to get from the US, and from time to time US will use you to spite Russia.
A Hidden Agenda: John McCain and the International Republican Institute | Alternet

He heads the International Republican Institute (IRI) that oversees the USAID's regime change program, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).

"Founded in 1983, the NED is an organization that has come under significant scrutiny, much like the IRI. Critics claim that it illegally privatizes US foreign affairs that are supposed to be overseen exclusively by the legislative and executive branches of the government. Additionally, the NED is publicly funded but lacks the transparency of a public organization. The organization allegedly has funded far right parties in Eastern Europe, even working with convicted Nazi collaborators such as Lazslo Pasztor of the Free Congress Foundation. In Nicaragua, the NED spent what equated to more than $20 on each voter, considerably more than the combined expenditures of the candidates in the 1988 US Presidential election. Not only does the NED represent a misuse of taxpayers' dollars, but its interference in the affairs of supposedly sovereign nations is illegal and its lack of transparency should disqualify it from receiving public funds. However, the opposite has happened and NED funding has risen from $59 million in 2005 to $74 million in 2006, in addition to $10 to $15 million in operation-specific funds mandated by Congress."

Guess they still didn't have confidence in winning the election and had to pull off the last-minute unconstitutional parliamentary maneuver to remove all opposition to the IMF-backed candidate.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:58 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
A Hidden Agenda: John McCain and the International Republican Institute | Alternet

He heads the International Republican Institute (IRI) that oversees the USAID's regime change program, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).

"Founded in 1983, the NED is an organization that has come under significant scrutiny, much like the IRI. Critics claim that it illegally privatizes US foreign affairs that are supposed to be overseen exclusively by the legislative and executive branches of the government. Additionally, the NED is publicly funded but lacks the transparency of a public organization. The organization allegedly has funded far right parties in Eastern Europe, even working with convicted Nazi collaborators such as Lazslo Pasztor of the Free Congress Foundation. In Nicaragua, the NED spent what equated to more than $20 on each voter, considerably more than the combined expenditures of the candidates in the 1988 US Presidential election. Not only does the NED represent a misuse of taxpayers' dollars, but its interference in the affairs of supposedly sovereign nations is illegal and its lack of transparency should disqualify it from receiving public funds. However, the opposite has happened and NED funding has risen from $59 million in 2005 to $74 million in 2006, in addition to $10 to $15 million in operation-specific funds mandated by Congress."

In US the consensus is that it's time for his (Mc Cain's) retirement from politics. He also represents old republican values that are not very popular in the US today. Welcome to read US internal forums here on CitiData. The ideology that he represents is being attacked and mocked here in the US.

There was research and studies on how CIA can over-throw governments without fighting wars. Maidan really does look like a classic example of that school of thought. Saakashvili is also to be a stunted of that technique. US is probably using this technique in Middle east and Africa frequently. At least that's what it looks like to me. I don't think this can be done without White Houses approval. So, I think that it takes an Executive Order from the president to trigger a regime change like that.

Last edited by DPolo; 02-17-2015 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: Typos

Old 02-17-2015, 09:14 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
McCain represents himself as a moderate, but he's anything but. He stays out of most issues regarding social welfare and economics. He sits on the committees that oversee the military and counterterrorism. Those committees are usually populated by hawks; i.e., those who advocate the US interject itself into the governance of foreign countries.

I think there's limits on what can be done using covert means. You often see John McCain lobbying on behalf of these paramilitary groups when he feels his boys need for direct military intervention.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:31 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Comrade Erasure and the rest of comrades, whose side are you on? Mother Russia is waging a holy (media) war on the Anglo Saxons. Will you betray USA just like Crimean and Donetsk Russians betrayed Ukraine? Did you take that oath of allegiance
thing seriously? You shill for your old motherland attacking (verbally) your new home country. What if things will get past verbal smear?
Actually, I am a believer.
And it's not like I didn't try. Twenty years ago I was on the Capitol Hill, I asked politicians to reconsider their policies toward Russia. I asked them not to side with scum of the scum in Kremlin, I asked them on behalf of the most vulnerable part of Russian population - single mothers and fatherless children, the poor, who were going to suffer the most as the result of this agreement. I knew what was coming, I could foresee the consequences of it all, and I even have put it all in writing. That they were not going to achieve their target of destroying the country in the long run, even though they thought that their policies designed for that were the correct ones at that point in time. Some of them agreed with me, but they were in minority. There was not much they could do.
So I did my best, but to no avail. The rest - I leave it up to god so to speak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe