Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2015, 01:14 PM

238 posts, read 198,458 times

Advertisements

Erasure, Alexey Mozgovoy is dead, he was killed today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 01:47 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Sad. I liked the guy.

http://thesaker.is/alexei-mozgovoi-has-been-murdered/

Not worried though, there are a lot of boots capable of filling his in Russia. It's nature.

Old 05-23-2015, 02:22 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Yes, I am looking into details now, but they are sketchy.

Old 05-23-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Sad. I liked the guy.

Alexei Mozgovoi has been murdered! | The Vineyard of the Saker

Not worried though, there are a lot of boots capable of filling his in Russia.
No, not really.
The problem is - he was well-pronounced "left winger," thus not submissive to Moscow. ( Moscow is ruled by Kremlin Inc, the ultra-right political forces, no matter who would like to imagine what. It's all about corporate stuff and people who want to stay mega- rich in Russia forever.)
That's why he has been eliminated, which was quite predictable to begin with. ( LNR comes across as a different story all together comparably to DNR.)

Old 05-23-2015, 06:54 PM

I guess we know by now?...

//www.city-data.com/forum/europ...l#post36385190

( I see some are already trying to convince people to not to "rush to conclusions," and that it were "most likely Ukrainians whodidit.")
From what I know, Mozgovoy has been killed with his guards and his press-secretary ( mother of three) including.

So... no witnesses it looks like.

Old 05-23-2015, 08:30 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Well I meant there are a lot of capable Russians Erasure. I don't believe that applies to any politician anywhere. Yeah. I agree he may be a victim of a power struggle.

Sad but that's the way it is.

Old 05-24-2015, 10:17 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,702 times
American volunteers in the army of Novorussia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMViXRGp8ug#t=507

Old 05-24-2015, 12:01 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Ukraine fears spread of separatist conflict amid hostility towards Kiev

Attacks in Odessa and Kharkiv suggest instability is extending across the country, fuelled by rising inflation and rocketing utility prices

Ukraine fears spread of separatist conflict amid hostility towards Kiev | World news | The Guardian

Old 05-24-2015, 12:26 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
I recently read an interview of Igor Srelkow, he is very pessimistic. He says that if Putin doesn't change his policies ASAP and actually helps Novorussia,and damn the consequences, the DPR and LPR are doomed. And that was the day before the military commander of the LPR was murdered, a bad omen if there is one.

Old 05-24-2015, 09:34 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Unfortunately, I think he was killed by internal actors, not Kiev. From what I have read so far, it looks like his route was known way ahead of time, so this was not some random encounter with a Kiev recon group or something, this was planned out and I do not think Kiev could in no way have the intel and ability to conduct something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
I recently read an interview of Igor Srelkow, he is very pessimistic. He says that if Putin doesn't change his policies ASAP and actually helps Novorussia,and damn the consequences, the DPR and LPR are doomed. And that was the day before the military commander of the LPR was murdered, a bad omen if there is one.
Well, Kiev thinks Russia is helping a lot, to the tune of thousands of troops and thousands of pieces of equipment, so someone is incorrect.

This goes back to what I have stated before, that Russia does not want anything to do with it and never had anything to do with it really. I think the whole Novorossiya bit caught Russia off-guard, or there are elements within the Russian government that had a hand in it, but not under the authorization of Putin and company, sort of like how many intel type agencies have gotten out of control in specific areas at some point in time. Of course if Putin admitted this than this would be admitting lack of control, but Russia really never admits even the simplest of things. All speculation on my part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe