Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2015, 08:31 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
Somebody knows what is the actual size of the liberated territories of DPR and LPR right now ? and their total population today ?
I am not sure about the total population today, since so many were killed/died and escaped to Russia, but this was an interesting video to watch ( change of borders 01\07\14 - 01\03\15 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JipWC5IfZUM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2015, 08:33 PM

I wonder what this is all about this time around...( false alarm yet again or what)))

Exclusive: Russia masses heavy firepower on border with Ukraine - witness | Reuters

Old 05-28-2015, 09:07 PM

Funerals for the victims of the latest shelling in Gorlovka -11 years old and her father.
Looks like it became an act of silent civil protest, solidarity and condemnation to killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=155&v=XyWREAyRq4g

Not so silent protest after all.
People initially think that Graham Phillips is an American reporter; they express their hatred towards Poroshenko, calling him "scum, fascist" and wishing him death; they condemn the US as well here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLpGdHPdXVA

Old 05-28-2015, 09:10 PM

May be the turd will finally bring Russian troops to Donbass?
Nah... Just bluffing as usual.

Old 05-29-2015, 03:39 AM

75 posts, read 72,636 times
I think Russia is getting ready for serious stuff. Take a look at Kaliningrad and all the tech there. The only thing that's puzzling to me is that Russia doesn't have the money to develop new technology, so how are they getting ready for war? Sure they have the amount, but if the quality is crap, well... Essentially it would be doomed to fail. Especially if they also went to Baltic states. So that's puzzling to me, but the fact that Russia is planning something secretive and warlike - that's for sure.

Old 05-29-2015, 05:05 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newjobfashion View Post
I think Russia is getting ready for serious stuff. Take a look at Kaliningrad and all the tech there. The only thing that's puzzling to me is that Russia doesn't have the money to develop new technology, so how are they getting ready for war? Sure they have the amount, but if the quality is crap, well... Essentially it would be doomed to fail. Especially if they also went to Baltic states.
Do you think that Russia is "Colosse aux pieds d'argile"?

Quote:
So that's puzzling to me, but the fact that Russia is planning something secretive and warlike - that's for sure.
Russians do not want to fight with anyone. Protect geopolitical interests does not mean war.

Old 05-29-2015, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
May be the turd will finally bring Russian troops to Donbass?
Nah... Just bluffing as usual.
"Civilized world" will not allow to enter Russian troops to Donbass. Russia is not ready to fight with whole world. Furthermore, Ukraine will completely destroyed in this war.

Old 05-29-2015, 06:07 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,872,814 times
Default you are the warmongers

Quote:
I think Russia is getting ready for serious stuff. Take a look at Kaliningrad and all the tech there. The only thing that's puzzling to me is that Russia doesn't have the money to develop new technology, so how are they getting ready for war? Sure they have the amount, but if the quality is crap, well... Essentially it would be doomed to fail. Especially if they also went to Baltic states. So that's puzzling to me, but the fact that Russia is planning something secretive and warlike - that's for sure.
you sure are a psychopath

Old 05-29-2015, 06:30 AM

75 posts, read 72,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Do you think that Russia is "Colosse aux pieds d'argile"?

Russians do not want to fight with anyone. Protect geopolitical interests does not mean war.
I don't, I do however think that there was one very bad decision within the past decade that lead to Russia being weaker than it could have been right now when it comes to war. Now it's still fixable, but it would require drastic measures, yet it would lead Russia to victory with many casualties, followed by a peace treaty and annexation of Ukraine, Latvia and Lithuania, possibly even Estonia, but that'd be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
you sure are a psychopath
Careful, psychopaths have axes and come haunt you at night. Or day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
"Civilized world" will not allow to enter Russian troops to Donbass. Russia is not ready to fight with whole world. Furthermore, Ukraine will completely destroyed in this war.
Civilized world? Civilized world wouldn't have nukes, armies, tanks, chem weapons and plutonium bullets. Civilized world will do anything to achieve their interests, and EU's interests - logically - are to not go to war with Russia, because Russia has more nukes than the rest of the world combined (I may be wrong on this if we include the US though). Anyway, Putin can do whatever he wants, as long as NATO recognizes that Baltic states are useless and nothing would change much for people there - most of them even speak Russian and even love the culture, even people in the villages, who are supposed to be pro-Latvia/Lithuania. Not to mention Ukraine, which is not even a part of the European Union. I feel like I haven't covered enough for me to explain my idea, but that would take a couple of pages.

Old 05-29-2015, 06:45 AM

newjobfashion, can you tell me why Russians must annexing Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia)? I understand when people talk about annexation of Ukraine or Belarus (although it also has no relation to reality). Russians perceive these countries as native to them. But annexing sprats? This is stupid. Why need Russians do that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe