Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2015, 10:39 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Again comrade, I've made a proposal to call Kremlin regime - Kremlin Junta. I referred all the comrades to the much respected wikipedia to rationalize my proposal. And you came up with some lame adolescent nonsense about me getting emotional. I don't wage a war on you. I've told you, the only person I'm arguing here is myself. I've made a proposal, I've rationalized it, all I need from you is to express your opinion on that proposal (a rational opinion devoid of emotions and internet amature psychology, I thought you are older than that). While you are at it, let's check what wiki says about "banana republic".

banana republic is a political science term for a politically unstable country, whose economy is largely dependent on exporting a limited-resource product, e.g. bananas. It typically has stratified social classes, including a large, impoverished working class and a ruling plutocracy of business, political, and military elites.[1] This politico-economic oligarchy controls the primary-sector productions to exploit the country's economy.[2]

Bolded text applies to Russia. Due to inherent nazism of the Russian population, the oligarchy can easily achieve apparent political stability by unleashing propaganda deluge and waging little victorious wars on the weak neighbors. Yet, except political stability, Russia fits all the definitions of a banana republic. Banana republic that inherited military arsenal from a non banana entity and developed a mania of grandeur because of that. So, I make the following proposals: Russia is a banana republic with manias of grandeur run by Kremlin junta. You see, no emotions, just wiki and reason, something you try to avoid.
But you can't talk about "rational opinion," while insisting on "inherent nazism of the Russian population."
So either be rational, or be a clown here - one or the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 10:40 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,851 times
Quote:
Defending what? I think 1 year after Maidan Western leaders showed all their impotency and irrelevance in full graphic details. It's not like it was a secret 1 year ago when Euros and Obama emissaries did everything possible to keep Yanukovich in power while calming down protests. All the western elites want is to deal with dear comrade Vladimir. They view Ukraine as a curse to their calm power swamp where they could have looked good, enjoyed life while avoiding major decisions. To suspect Obama of plotting maidan, you have to be a russian nazi, only these guys have paranoia strong enough to override reason. BTW, you don't fight Maidan with rockets, annexation and war, you fight maidan with ideas and attractive images of your country and government.
Maybe think about unfortunate population of Ukraine?

It must be a difficult time to see your belief system conflicting with reality.

You guys did say you wanted to join EU, then for some reason Poroshenko started to shell his own cities. Why did Poroshenko bring Ukraine into a war ?

I know, Proshenko did not do it, Putin did it.

Maybe having a federal government will help Ukraine be a real country. I can not say I understand this Federation business entirely though.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post

You guys did say you wanted to join EU, then for some reason Poroshenko started to shell his own cities. Why did Poroshenko bring Ukraine into a war ?

Maybe having a federal government will help Ukraine be a real country. I can not say I understand this Federation business entirely though.
I don't think there will be any "Federalization" to speak of any longer. Not after civilians in Eastern part were so severely bombed by Kiev.
Although more sensible and rational people in the East were asking for federalization to begin with.
Like Oleg Tzarev for example ( the one who has been nearly killed by Pravy Sector later on, while he was invited for interview in Kiev's TV studio. ) As a businessmen, he was aware of economic situation, ( not to mention politics.) But in response to request for federalization at that point Eastern part of the country got bombed.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:49 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
But you can't talk about "rational opinion," while insisting on "inherent nazism of the Russian population."
So either be rational, or be a clown here - one or the other.
How many data points does statists begin with? They say 33 data points is a magic number. I think I've met that rigorous requirement to make that general claim about inherent nazism of an average Russian, nazism he/she takes as something normal, not in the sense Russians think that nazism is normal, but in the sense that they don't think that the things they think&say is nazism, but it is. Freud is badly needed over there. I even proposed a simple technique for you to recognize a Rwanda nazi in yourself, but you prefer denial, OK, ignorance is a bliss. For the sake of argument, let's assume it's not inherent Russian nazism, it's inherent Factor X ruling oligarchy exploits through propaganda and victorious wars to achieve control and political stability. So what difference does it make? Russia remains a banana republic with mania of grandeur run by the Kremlin junta. See wiki for the definitions.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 11:29 PM..

Old 02-17-2015, 10:52 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Quote:
Russian nazis invaded another country and blame the victim. That's something new and untried before. Keep us posting about exhumation of Hitler and Stalin legacy by wannabe Russian upstarts.
Victim? You killed the police on Maidan, burnt people in Odessa, killing people in Lugansk and Donetsk, instead of normally talk to them and come to an agreement. And now Russia is to blame? Once again, you have killed your country themselves. Your government has made a bad decision when they began to force people to obey the silly laws using the army.

Old 02-17-2015, 11:01 PM

Quote:
How many data points does statists begin with? They say 33 data points is a magic number. I think I've met that rigorous requirement to make that general claim. I even proposed a simple technique for you to recognize a Rwanda nazi in yourself, but you prefer denial, OK, ignorance is a bliss. For the sake of argument, let's assume it's not inherent Russian nazism, it's inherent Factor X ruling oligarchy exploits through propaganda and victorious wars to achieve control and political stability. So what difference does it make? Russia remains a banana republic with mania of grandeur run by the Kremlin junta. See wiki for the definitions.
Keep on looking for magic numbers.

Sincerely yours,
A Rwanda Nazi.

Old 02-17-2015, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post

Dear, the chronology of the Russian nazi invasion is well documented and it is easily available for the curious minds. Russia was getting ready for a blitzkrieg like this for a while, I think comrade Putin wanted to strike in 2015, but Maidan just happened, just because some stupid, bloodthirsty, donetsk mafia bosses for the Yanukovich regime decided to beat protesters leaving the square in the bloody pulp as a lesson for the future.

Poroshenko waged a lukewarm, strange war on the invading Russian nazis and regulars thinking that all that behind scene dealing and wheeling and Western guarantees means a squat. It doesn't. Ukraine must face reality of the war without euphemisms, reality of the Euro appeasers, reality of the White House impotent in chief and reality of the Kremlin maniac that simply will not stop if he's not stopped. Then Ukraine must make a tough choice, to fight a real war without regard to Euros wishes with a goal to repeat Finnish success of 1940 or Ukraine should surrender now. Hopefully Russian nazis will preserve a few Ukrainians as an ethnographic curiosity. Looks like comrade Putin and his storm troopers shell hell out of Debaltsevo and other towns as we speak.

Old 02-17-2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Keep on looking for magic numbers.

Sincerely yours,
A Rwanda Nazi.
I know comrade you would recognize a Rwanda nazi in yourself. As for the rest of my points, I'll take it as you having no rational objections to Russia being a banana republic run by the Kremlin junta (I know you have irrational objections, but you keep those to yourself, as the proverb says "every frog praises his own native pond", I realize that ).

Old 02-17-2015, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Victim? You killed the police on Maidan, burnt people in Odessa, killing people in Lugansk and Donetsk, instead of normally talk to them and come to an agreement. And now Russia is to blame? Once again, you have killed your country themselves. Your government has made a bad decision when they began to force people to obey the silly laws using the army.
The chronology of the Russian hybrid attack is ready available, your diatribe makes no rational sense. I am not discussing unsupported propaganda. Sure, most aggressors want a victim to talk to them and agree to their terms. People in Lugansk and Donetsk are just willing collaborants for the Kremlin junta, they were seduced by a promise of the tripled up salaries and now they get their homes leveled up by the invading Russians thirsting for the Russian Reich. Donetsk people decided and decide nothing, exact zero or less. It's all up to one and the only man who serves as a Russian Fuhrer. Too bad (for Ukrainians) that man wants nothing short of dismemberment and complete subjugation of Ukraine for starters. The grand finale - the final solution of the Ukrainian question, complete destruction of Ukrainian state and ethnicity to be absorbed by the Russian collective.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-17-2015 at 11:30 PM..

Old 02-17-2015, 11:29 PM

Quote:
The chronology of the Russian hybrid attack is ready available, your diatribe makes no rational sense. I am not discussing unsupported propaganda. Sure, most aggressors want a victim to talk to them and agree to their terms. People in Lugansk and Donetsk are just willing collaborants for the Kremlin junta, they were seduced by a promise of the tripled up salaries and now they get their homes leveled up by the invading Russians thirsting for the Russian Reich. Donetsk people decided and decide nothing, exact zero or less. It's all up to one and the only man who serves as a Russian Fuhrer. Too bad (for Ukrainians) that man wants nothing short of dismemberment and complete subjugation of Ukraine for starters. The grand finale - the final solution of Ukrainian question, complete destruction of Ukrainian state and ethnicity to be absorbed by the Russian collective.
Yes.
A brilliant analysis as ever.
Do you need the standing ovations before the curtain will go down?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe