Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2014, 11:14 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DinMf_7dQK4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2014, 12:06 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times

Old 04-14-2014, 12:29 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Provocateur from Kiev. He is Alexey Goncharenko, deputy of the Odessa Regional Council.

В Крыму избит депутат Алексей Гончаренко 05.03.2014 In Crimea, deputies beat Goncharenko - YouTube

Do you really think that in the Russian intelligence idiots and you can find them using the posts on YouTube or overheard telephone conversations?

Old 04-14-2014, 12:30 PM

847 posts, read 1,179,764 times
Yes. Such things happens. I'm guess they are nervous, and have the reasons for that. The flags are different indeed. But returning to the serious matters, I dislike the situation very much. Can't understand it. Ok, the peninsula has a strategic naval base. Let's admit it. Ok, people there are specific ones. Some of them always feel that their homeland is our country. But in Kharkiv they are different, they want to stay in their country. In Donetsk district people are afraid of economic problems, but does it matter we should annex it? I don't think so.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:34 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
The White House confirmed that the CIA chief John Brennan weekend to Kiev, where he held a series of secret meetings with leaders of the power unit of Ukraine.
Business & Financial News, Breaking US & International News | Reuters.com

http://www.tvc.ru/news/show/id/37148

After the visit of the CIA, said Nalivaychinko force to resolve this problem.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:35 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
I
Quote:
think the U.S. goal to destabilize the situation, to put pressure on Russia. Russia cannot remain aloof, Russia is trapped. The USA doesn't care about Ukraine, the target is Russia.
Are you suggesting Russia surprisingly is in a bad position on the chessboard we see? I've always thought Russia has always had the initiative when it comes to activity within its 'sphere'. What can the US and EU threaten with? NATO? Can't see them being used. I mean the whole Central Asian/European house'll fall apart. All it is now I think is 'checks and balances' with one not getting too much of an edge here. Besides gas I'd ask Mr. Putin to truck in oxygen. Ukraine needs plenty of air just to get a chance to breathe. She apparently can't get it because she's so busy putting out fires that always seem to be cropping up all over the place. She can't catch a break.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:42 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
I

Are you suggesting Russia surprisingly is in a bad position on the chessboard we see? I've always thought Russia has always had the initiative when it comes to activity within its 'sphere'. What can the US and EU threaten with? NATO? Can't see them being used. I mean the whole Central Asian/European house'll fall apart. All it is now I think is 'checks and balances' with one not getting too much of an edge here. Besides gas I'd ask Mr. Putin to truck in oxygen. Ukraine needs plenty of air just to get a chance to breathe. She apparently can't get it because she's so busy putting out fires that always seem to be cropping up all over the place. She can't catch a break.
Explain the visit of the Director of the CIA? And all foreign politicians to Maidan as well.
Russian politicians were not there

Old 04-14-2014, 12:45 PM

GreyKarast, telephone the White House, and ask them yourself

Old 04-14-2014, 12:49 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Explain the visit of the Director of the CIA? And all foreign politicians to Maidan as well.
Russian politicians were not there
Isn't it obvious? He'll brief the Ukrainians on what the hell is actually happening in the East. Nothing to be ashamed of, considering how Russia is acting lately...

Old 04-14-2014, 01:15 PM

Well, I guess he was invited by the government. If the man, who ran away (the former president) was in office, and someone would have invited CIA without his permission, it would have been illegal. But now it's difficult to protest. Yes, we can say that the government is illegal, but the others will disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe