Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2014, 01:41 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
I didn't say that That was Maksim
Yes, I said it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2014, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Or they just learned to use weapons that don't scream "We are Russians!!!". Again, the presence of a Russian Intelligence Officer in Eastern Ukraine indicates that there is something fishy going on.
Yes, but it seems that no one understands what is happening there.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:44 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,985 times
Quote:
Or they just learned to use weapons that don't scream "We are Russians!!!". Again, the presence of a Russian Intelligence Officer in Eastern Ukraine indicates that there is something fishy going on.
You know the U.S. has accused Russia. That Russia has created a conflict in the Ukraine. Know what evidence they present? They say they are George ribbons and Russian Machines. I'm such stupidity had not seen. Are they completely stupid? American politicians have knowledge at one high school class.Your country are the same?

Old 04-14-2014, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Yes, but it seems that no one understands what is happening there.
Maxim is natural given the fact that many here do not understand what it Ukraine and Russian army.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:47 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Yes I said it. in English just do not appeal - Вам.
Honestly, I really don't understand what you are trying to say.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:48 AM

Another version (assumption of Russian military): "In eastern Ukraine are working veterans of special services and Ukrainian military retirees. "The military is very early retire. Here they are now, and take up arms," - said the source of RBC in the Russian General Staff.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Honestly, I really don't understand what you are trying to say.
YOU-it was an appeal to you. I probably should have put a comma after you.
I Sorry that is not so expressed.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:54 AM

Naturally there are a lot of veterans of Afghanistan, joined Berkut (which was disbanded and dismissed and the police, as well say that already joined one part Airborne Ukraine.But even many video shows that there are not many professionals said the Western media.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:54 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Another version (assumption of Russian military): "In eastern Ukraine are working veterans of special services and Ukrainian military retirees. "The military is very early retire. Here they are now, and take up arms," - said the source of RBC in the Russian General Staff.
Yup, that's another reasonable explanation. But I don't think the current situation in Ukraine is business of former Russian/Chechen special forces either. If they really want to play war and defend Russia, they could just stay in Chechnya or Dagestan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
YOU-it was an appeal to you. I probably should have put a comma after you.
I Sorry that is not so expressed.
Well, beards are forbidden in many Western armies (including the Austrian one, which I was a part of). Exceptions are usually made for people of Muslim or Sikh faith, or for medical reasons (for people who usually get brutal rashes after shaving). The third exception would be special forces. Since the guy in the pictures seems to be a) Muslim and b) special forces, I think it's reasonable to think that one of the exceptions applied to him.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Yup, that's another reasonable explanation. But I don't think the current situation in Ukraine is business of former Russian/Chechen special forces either. If they really want to play war and defend Russia, they could just stay in Chechnya or Dagestan...
In Chechnya and Dagestan are not at war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe