Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2015, 09:42 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times

Advertisements

Lots of confusion in the pocket. Let's just say the Ukies are running for it, getting out any way they can.

Украинские военные пытаются прорвать дебальцевски ¹ «котел» - Телеканал «Звезда»

Quote:
Actually, I am a believer.
And it's not like I didn't try. Twenty years ago I was on the Capitol Hill, I asked politicians to reconsider their policies toward Russia. I asked them not to side with scum of the scum in Kremlin, I asked them on behalf of the most vulnerable part of Russian population - single mothers and fatherless children, who were going to suffer the most as the result of this agreement. I knew what was coming, I could foresee the consequences of it all, and I even have put it all in writing. That they were not going to achieve their target of destroying the country in the long run, even though they thought that their policies designed for that were the correct ones at that point in time. Some of them agreed with me, but they were in minority. There was not much they could do.
So I did my best, but to no avail. The rest - I leave it up to god so to speak.
Good effort. Russian people endured and in the end persevered. Adversity breeds excellence. The fact that Russians have pulled themselves up from their knees when they were supposed to be defeated is what is so galling to people like Rememberme, Ariete, Mc Insain and the rest of the troop of screaming red arsed monkeys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 10:29 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,592,679 times
If not for the people like McCain, EU and Obama would do appeasing of the Russian fascist regime unopposed. Looks like EU and Obama sold out Ukraine to the rabid Kremlin maniac anyway. I was kinda left leaning, but looking at all the leftie rags and gurus praising Russian imperial rights I cannot take leftism, all the Venesuelas and Bolivias posturing seriously. You complain about American "imperialism" and then turn around to praise Kremlin Fuhrer and fascist imperial regime he runs? Lefties and 3rd world hypocrites have lost all the credibility, they have no moral right to complain, you are OK with Russian imperial fascism, you are OK with anybody' else, even it is aimed at you. The right is the most consistent, the least hypocritical political force.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:36 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,428,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
If not for the people like McCain, EU and Obama would do appeasing of the Russian fascist regime unopposed. Looks like EU and Obama sold out Ukraine to the rabid Kremlin maniac anyway. I was kinda left leaning, but looking at all the leftie rags and gurus praising Russian imperial rights I cannot take leftism, all the Venesuelas and Bolivias posturing seriously. You complain about American "imperialism" and then turn around to praise Kremlin Fuhrer and fascist imperial regime he runs? Lefties and 3rd world hypocrites have lost all the credibility, they have no moral right to complain, you are OK with Russian imperial fascism, you are OK with anybody' else, even it is aimed at you. The right is the most consistent, the least hypocritical political force.

Because of people like McCain and Obama there is a war in Ukraine.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Comrade Erasure and the rest of comrades, whose side are you on? Mother Russia is waging a holy (media) war on the Anglo Saxons. Will you betray USA just like Crimean and Donetsk Russians betrayed Ukraine? Did you take that oath of allegiance
thing seriously? You shill for your old motherland attacking (verbally) your new home country. What if things will get past verbal smear?
I'm on the side of not only Russians but my fellow Americans. What has America done for the good of humanity in the last 30 years? All the money spent on wars all over the globe? What do we have to show for all the wealth squandered. How many people have died as we roamed the globe inflicting "democracy"?

The ME is just a bunch of failed states where half the population of whole nations are considered less than the other half. Militant groups like ISIL or ISIS or Khoresant (who were they anyway?) from the Sahara to the Hindu Kush still have not been subdued. Must I go on?

You sit and whine about the billions stole by Putins kleptocracy yet you NEVER address the people who have been stealing Ukraine blind for decades all nice and safe in their mansions all over the west. WHY IS THAT?

Where has anyone benefited from this crap aside from a bunch of politicians, oligarchs, bankers, obedient dictators and corporations?

You're the only paid shill here buddy.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:48 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,592,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

Good effort. Russian people endured and in the end persevered. Adversity breeds excellence. The fact that Russians have pulled themselves up from their knees when they were supposed to be defeated is what is so galling to people like Rememberme, Ariete, Mc Insain and the rest of the troop of screaming red arsed monkeys.
What excellence are you talking about? Striking an unprepared, somewhat related, country and people in the back right at the time it goes through the turbulent times? It is excellence in the Russian world?

Obviously, ukrainians have made a stupid bet on EU and USA behind scene action restricting Putin' assault while ukrainian army engages in the passive defence action, doomed from the military standpoint. At this point it is clear that Western powers sold out ukraine. The sooner ukraine government admits that the sooner it will realize that it needs to fight in earnest, it is a genuine war for survival. Russian nazism is determined to wipe out ukraine while impotent west is watching.

Btw, you anticipate human deaths way too eagerly. Have you considered professional services?

Old 02-17-2015, 10:58 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,428,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
What excellence are you talking about? Striking an unprepared, somewhat related, country and people in the back right at the time it goes through the turbulent times? It is excellence in the Russian world?

Obviously, ukrainians have made a stupid bet on EU and USA behind scene action restricting Putin' assault while ukrainian army engages in the passive defence action, doomed from the military standpoint. At this point it is clear that Western powers sold out ukraine. The sooner ukraine government admits that the sooner it will realize that it needs to fight in earnest, it is a genuine war for survival. Russian nazism is determined to wipe out ukraine while impotent west is watching.

Btw, you anticipate human deaths way too eagerly. Have you considered professional services?
What do you want the Russians to do ?
You said you hated them and wanted to join EU, they rearranged their positions. Now you can go join EU.

You said you wanted to join EU because your European, you said you have nothing in common with the Russians. So here is your EU go join em, your free. Donbass does business with Russia, Crimean Naval base is safe. Here is the EU chance you asked for !

We wish you to be the richest country in the EU

Old 02-17-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Because of people like McCain and Obama there is a war in Ukraine.
I really get the impression Obama has no control over this at all. Seems to me a lot of this strife comes from NGOs and dark shadowy organizations outside of government.

Old 02-17-2015, 11:25 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,236,535 times

Graham Phillips trolling Ukrainians.

http://youtu.be/rcRocIdC_co

Old 02-17-2015, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Have you considered professional help? From the content of this post you have no good footing in reality.

The Kiev junta is not respected by the majority of Ukrainian people. Period. Only the most fanatical and delusional follow them. What was the result of the 4 drafts over the last 10 months? People fled the country in droves. Reporters are arrested and beaten on the street. People who spoke out against the draft disappear. What happened to that 19 yo girl in Odessa? Most people are not going to fight for the junta given a choice. The economy is in ruins, people are living by their wits and hand to mouth. If it weren't for the fanatics in RS and the rest of the einsatzgruppen the people would have dealt with this long ago.

You sir are delusional.

Old 02-17-2015, 11:31 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,236,535 times
From Debaltsevo. "We do not bomb Kiev, but Kiev bomb us. We are fighting against the Nazis and Bandera. Europe does not understand it."(с)

http://youtu.be/4WSvDtReH9I
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe