Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2014, 12:32 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Why would civilians want to take over an airfield? It's crystal clear that the separatists are are supported by the Russian special forces. They clear out all the buildings and then they give them to these drunks and thugs.
If there were Russian special forces, the Ukrainian army would not dare to even come close. No, there are no troops. Putin waits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2014, 12:34 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Pro Ukrainian arguments: everything

Pro Russian arguments: Right Sector, Kosovo, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Kosovo, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector

Old 04-15-2014, 12:37 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Why would civilians want to take over an airfield? It's crystal clear that the separatists are are supported by the Russian special forces. They clear out all the buildings and then they give them to these drunks and thugs.
You can read the site I mentioned and you will must to admit that there are no GRU or spetsnaz in Donbass. They are all civilians. They just don't want to live under fascist rule.

Old 04-15-2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Pro Ukrainian arguments: everything

Pro Russian arguments: Right Sector, Kosovo, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Kosovo, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector, Right Sector
Yes, the Right sector. Russia shocked by the fact that Europe and United States is not condemns this trash. That Europe and United States support them.

Old 04-15-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Yes, the Right sector. Russia shocked by the fact that Europe and United States is not condemns this trash. That Europe and United States support them.
Every nation in the EU are against the ideas of the Pravy Sektor. Every Western European media has labeled them as fascists and extremists, but also acknowledge that the group is only a tiny part of the whole picture.

The EU doesn't support the Pravy Sektor in any way. And for example in my country there's a huge distrust and dislike for the Svoboda party as well, and also in Sweden, Denmark, UK and probably most other EU countries.

Old 04-15-2014, 12:53 PM

2,042 posts, read 2,903,873 times
The Putin Doctrine, a relevant, thought-provoking analysis (not just manic screaming into the ether):
http://www.the-american-interest.com...the-real-deal/

Old 04-15-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Every nation in the EU are against the ideas of the Pravy Sektor. Every Western European media has labeled them as fascists and extremists, but also acknowledge that the group is only a tiny part of the whole picture.

The EU doesn't support the Pravy Sektor in any way. And for example in my country there's a huge distrust and dislike for the Svoboda party as well, and also in Sweden, Denmark, UK and probably most other EU countries.
Do you know that junta uses Right Sector to kill civilians?

Old 04-15-2014, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
Most likely these are only rumors.

Old 04-15-2014, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
Did you know that the Kiev government disarmed the Pravy Sektor activists last weekend? They disassembled the headquarters there and threw the activists into buses back to Lemberg.

And I tell all of you again: I'm not supporting Ukraine as a state, I don't support any Ukrainian politicians, I don't trust them at all. I'm only pro Maidan (those people on the street in Kiev).

Old 04-15-2014, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Did you know that the Kiev government disarmed the Pravy Sektor activists last weekend? They disassembled the headquarters there and threw the activists into buses back to Lemberg.

And I tell all of you again: I'm not supporting Ukraine as a state, I don't support any Ukrainian politicians, I don't trust them at all. I'm only pro Maidan (those people on the street in Kiev).
This maidan who burned people alive?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe