Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 12:43 PM

847 posts, read 1,180,036 times

Advertisements

Could you write in English without any program? You live in Europe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 12:45 PM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
Could you write in English without any program? You live in Europe
I didn't get used yet: ) Everything occurred very quickly: )

Old 03-14-2014, 12:47 PM

I thought you have been preparing for this radiant moment your whole life

Old 03-14-2014, 12:49 PM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
By the way my translator of translate.ru
So you so tell it in Russia: )

Man, I'd rep you yet again, but I can't do anymore at the moment.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:56 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
1)áÃÅ“ÃËœ: Úрõüûь ýð÷òðû трø уÑÂûþòøѠþтúð÷ð þт òþõýýþù øýтõрòõýцøø ò ãúрðøýу : ÃÂþòþÑÂтø ãÃÂÃËœÃÂÃÂ
2)Úрõüûь ýð÷òðû трø уÑÂûþòøѠþтúð÷ð þт òþõýýþù øýтõрòõýцøø ò Úрыüу - áÃÅ“ÃËœ - Korrespondent.net
3)http://zhkhtv.ru/smi-kreml-nazval-tr...cii-v-ukrainu/
4)... / .com
5)http://t-pravda.net/policy/our-neigh...i.html?lang=ua
6)? ?????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??????????? ? ??????? ? ??? » ??????? ??????? ??????? finanso.net

RUSSIANS WHY YOU SUCH LAZY? ? ? how you live?
I need to press still keys on your keyboard that you could find information?
Gloom....
This is Ukrainian news feeds. The last article contains the line: "Such reports appeared in the media with links to sources in the Verkhovna Rada."

It's a fake.

Russia has put too much effort in the Crimea. The process is already irreversible. The process can only be stopped if the referendum people will say "no".

Old 03-14-2014, 01:19 PM

9,169 posts, read 13,249,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Yes, I talked about the Finns ! From the 12th century to these places began raiding the Swedish feudal lords , from the late 13th century, the country was finally subdued themRussian - Swedish War (1808-1809) , ended with the victory of the Russian Empire According to the results of the actual promotion of the Russian army , the Russian army liberated the land of Finland , Аland and the eastern part of Ostrobothnia to Tornio and Muonio rivers . They were returned to Sweden for an everlasting possession of the Russian Empire . Edge went on Treaty of Hamina in the property and possession of the Sovereign of the Russian Empire .With regard to this wikipedia it is not objective and does not speak in Prince pi about anything. Yes, but Russification was what it was and how it affected the Finns and their culture. Were prohibitions of their culture ?How about this - after Russian - Swedish war in 1809 .Alexander I promised Finns keep their constitution and fundamental laws , after which members of the Sejm acknowledged him as their sovereign , and took the oath of allegiance .During the Russian government, for the first time in history , the Finns feel ourselves united nation , with a common culture and history. Everywhere reigned patriotic enthusiasm .During the reign of Alexander II, Finland experienced rapid cultural and economic development. Were built the first railroads appeared Finnish national currency , compulsory schooling , Finnish theater gave the first presentation .
why do not you talk about it?
As for the war in '39, I agree with you it was bad and unworthy. but in this case was a cost-effective alternative for Finland, they would get in 2 times more land, than we have taken away after.
Know. When it comes to Russia for some reason everyone always remember only black spots, but bright forget that often brought freedom to the nations.
But the most important thing that you (foreign country)forget its more black acts against other nations.
Such double standards practiced EU and the U.S. today.
GreyKarast - everywhere reigned patriotic enthusiasm? Do you know how weird that sounds in English?

Seriously Grey, I am not trying to imply that the Russian never helped the Finns. If you are willing to go back hundreds of years, then sure you will find all nations had both good and bad relations with each other at different times. For instance, two hundred years ago in 1814 Britain was at war with both France and the United States. Today that would be close to unthinkable.

But regardless the question is not what happened 200 years ago in Finland, in Sweden, in North America, or in France. The question is what is happening right NOW in Europe 2014. And its not the Swedes that Ukraine is worried about!

Old 03-14-2014, 01:32 PM

9,169 posts, read 13,249,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
This is Ukrainian news feeds. The last article contains the line: "Such reports appeared in the media with links to sources in the Verkhovna Rada."

It's a fake.

Russia has put too much effort in the Crimea. The process is already irreversible. The process can only be stopped if the referendum people will say "no".
I cannot read the article you are talking about.

But I do agree with you that the process is probably "irreversible". Well maybe not irreversible but at least it would be very difficult It would make Russia look weak diplomatically if she did back down, not to mention damage Putin's reputation among Russian nationalists.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:42 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
Quote:
And on this photo there is no Putin: )
Yes that is true and that is why when he saw it he probably threw an ashtray into the tv set. He has to be a p****d off man. But at the same time it is a difficult game here. What will Europe and the US do if Russia makes a move to invade more Ukrainian territory? That surely will drive a dagger into a possible solution to Mr. Putin's recalcitrant 'Ukrainain' problem.

And GK, if 'FU' is talking 'nonsense' what can we say of the spurious Russian 'righteousness' in this situation? I agree that it is a good quality to have when the cause is just. But mr. Putin's idea is set out to destroy a culture of 'brothers' who obviously differ on their future which by the way they have a right to follow.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
quality to have when the cause is just. But mr. Putin's idea is set out to destroy a culture of 'brothers' who obviously differ on their future which by the way they have a right to follow.
Yes, but they chose that future in Kiev. In the peninsula people didn't choose it. They welcomed the anti-riot police as heroes! They are different. So let them go in different direction.

I opposed it, but perhaps it's not so bad.
I don't know the answer. But I doubt that people want to go in one direction.

Last edited by Muscovite; 03-14-2014 at 02:14 PM..

Old 03-14-2014, 02:25 PM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post

It's a fake.

I am sure that in the Crimea operation won't end. We will look that you will think up when the Russian armies will come to the east Ukraine.
Are your equipment and soldiers there fake too?
It not they? )
http://i2.obozrevatel.ua/8/1177352/gallery/715612.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-14-2014 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Copyright issues
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe