Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 03:23 PM

847 posts, read 1,180,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Vikingen
ions bordering Russia better not relax their defence budgets quite yet
As you like it. I think all these cries that Europe is in danger is a bulls**t.

I don't understand, why are you so nervous.
And From Ukraine should think about the economic aspects of the future of her country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 03:33 PM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
Think about the future of YOUR country and how to improve economical situation there.
You made no real propositions. Which sectors should you develop?
And you start being nervous when to you remind your history: )

Concerning development of Ukraine: I watch projects of the Ministry of Finance, economy and others.
The main error of our economy is a waste of the credits for social payments and anything - for economy.

Here therefore me the destiny of the South and the East of Ukraine as the regions which budget consists of grants very much interests.
Yet borders of our country of anything won't be defined it is impossible to solve with it.

And if Putin wants to take the South and the East - that he has to provide its full financing.
For now I see only financing of the Russian military in the Crimea, and anything for the region.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Well... I was reading your posts here for a month and must say that you have a very little knowledge of any subject that you're arguing here about. Sorry but your posts are a very expressive examples of all-out ignorance. It looks like you got your knowledge from your local mass media outlets.
They say Ukraine buys gas from Russia for $500 and you will swallow this sh*t as a tasteful food. (In fact, Ukraine paid $246.00. Cheaper then every other country).
I already suggested you - try to get more education before you are making any loud statements.
I sincerely wish Ukraine prosperity. But it would be impossible with this kind of ignorance of its citizens who are heavily brainwashed by anti-russian propaganda. Only a stupid crazy ukrainian thinks that Ukraine will doing pretty good having Russia as a main source of his misery and misfortune. You won't be happy with this delusional national idea. And time will show it very soon.
For Ukraine we perfectly know about the prices of the Russian gas, I anywhere didn't write "500 dollars".
And I will remind you that Russia allowed to us a discount for the gas for that that we will have there is the Russian fleet in the Crimea.
And now this "a discount for gas" can cost us half of the territory of our country...

And concerning mine "national idea" - I noticed for a long time that when there is no other arguments that at once tell about "national idea" and about its harmful influence: )
You learn to have conversation with deeper contents, than charge of "too big patriotism" is simple.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
And From Ukraine should think about the economic aspects of the future of her country.
We can't think of it much when you break our territorial integrity: (

while only there is a project of economic reforms which will be carried out in May 2014, and is visible after presidential elections.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:54 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
I noticed for a long time that when there is no other arguments..
There is no any arguments for a brainwashed political fanatic of a nationalist sect.
Again, only time will show everything. Time is the unbeatable argument.
And I am desperately craving to hear what you'd say in a year, at least.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:55 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,795,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
I can't but remember both war between Georgia and Russia in 2008 since there is a lot of now comparisons with our situation in the Crimea...

The text is written in Russian, I will translate (if it is required): " You really think, what it is Georgia attacked Russia?"

But in Georgia it was only 5 days if I am not mistaken.
In the Crimea blitzkrieg wasn't successful for Putin...
A slightly better translation of this would be: "And you genuinely believe that Georgia attacked Russia?"

(For the record, I myself am a fluent Russian speaker as well. )

Old 03-15-2014, 03:56 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
Russia is the biggest destabalizing force in Europe today. Your crimes make you repugnant to European norms.

You leverage gas for purposes of coersion.

You engage in cyber attacks on the Baltic states.

You support Lukashenko in Belarus despite incredible human rights abuses.

You rough up Polish members of government in broad daylight, in Russia.

You contaminated an entire section of London (hospital) with plutonium, an act of war, just to poison Alexander Litvinenko.

You invaded and disallow Georgia to make its own decisions with respect to its future.

You occupy Moldova and refuse to remove your troops, bully the government, boycot wine to keep the nation poor and deny the country EU membership, reunification with Romania, etc.

You try to buy off Ukraine and supported Yanukovich who POISONED Viktor Yushchenko!

You have now invaded Crimea despite the fact that you agreed to respect its territorial integrity.

You were incapable of even stabilizing the Caucuses and were unwilling to guarantee human rights there.

You force Armenia to be a client vassal state (when it was YOU who redrew the map to create the Nagorno-Kharabahk problem).

You support Iran's mullahs, huge human rights abusers.

Maybe you Russians want to have 5 more Kalingrads in Europe. But since you seem to love plebescites so much, let's start with the Republic of Karelia and let's let it have a plebescite: Do you want to remain a part of the Russian Federation? Yes or No.

Last edited by LuvSouthOC; 03-15-2014 at 04:34 PM..

Old 03-15-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
But since you seem to love plebecites so much, let's start with the Republic of Karelia and let's let it have a plebecite: Do you want to remain a part of the Russian Federation? Yes or No.
I am not an unequivocal fan of Russia and/or of Putin, but in response to your question here, I would support a free and fair referendum/plebiscite in Karelia.

Old 03-15-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
You support Lukashenko in Belarus despite incredible human rights abuses.

You support Iran's mullahs, huge human rights abusers.
Many of your other points here appears to be very good, but in regards to these two points of yours, it is worth noting that the U.S. supports various huge human rights abusers as well, such as Saudi Arabia, where homosexuality unfortunately results in the death penalty.

Old 03-15-2014, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
There is no any arguments for a brainwashed political fanatic of a nationalist sect.
Again, only time will show everything. Time is the unbeatable argument.
And I am desperately craving to hear what you'd say in a year, at least.
I very much wait for the same from you: )
But I think that you will see that happens to Russia even less than in a year: )
There can be 5-6 months... or 1-2 months if Putin decided to begin really war in Ukraine.

P.S. And if you read more attentively my posts, would see that I agree with division of Ukraine (if it is without military intervention).
And the real nationalists never would give also a slice of the Homeland to "okuppant".
So with the analysis of political views of the opponent at you too it is bad: )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe