Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2014, 12:44 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times

Advertisements

If the west supports the new government, then Yanukovych’s regime is no longer the recognized government under customary international law. Nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2014, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyMeAK View Post
I've already figured out that Maksim_Frolov is putinugend. Feels musiqum is his bro.
Yes, of course. And every morning I sing a hymn.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:49 PM

401 posts, read 534,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyMeAK View Post
I've already figured out that Maksim_Frolov is putinugend. Feels musiqum is his bro.
It is all the great Russian paradox: They see Western ghosts and spooks everywhere..but still they all want to be Europeans...but like that sine Peter the Great..

Go figure..

Old 03-03-2014, 12:52 PM

261 posts, read 256,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Let me explain you something..
Both ukrainians and russians do NOT want any civil war in Ukraine or split the country.
The only force in Ukraine who destabilizes the situation in the country is neo-nazis brigades. They threaten to the preservation of the territorial integrity of Ukraine.
According to Budapest Memoramdum, Russia is a guarantor of the preservation of the territorial integrity of Ukraine. So, this Memorandum obligates Russia to remove those nazis from Ukraine. That's why russian troops are came in. NOT FOR THE WAR WITH UKRAINIANS!!!
But, as usual, your western propaganda is distorting and perverting all of the events in the old anti-russian manner. Too much hysteria abbout this lawful act of Russia in the EU and in USA now.
And someone wants to take an advantage from this situation.

let me explain something to you.
"coming in" is not allowed by the treaty/memorandum, that Russia signed.

For whatever excuse.
History shows that there is always some sort of "excuse" ...

Old 03-03-2014, 12:56 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Would not be surprised to see another Ukraine famine created by the Russian government.
You don't know the history. A lot of ukrainians participated in the famine. But your propaganda won't tell about it. Also, the famine was around the soviets regime, including Russia itself. It wasn't a specific ukrainian case. But some western ideologists are intentionally politicizing and representing this event in a wrong manner.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingen View Post
It is all the great Russian paradox: They see Western ghosts and spooks everywhere..but still they all want to be Europeans...but like that sine Peter the Great..

Go figure..
Reveal the secret: we are the Europeans. Like it or not.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
let me explain something to you.
"coming in" is not allowed by the treaty/memorandum, that Russia signed..
I am not a lawyer and I guess you too.
But you forgot something... There is a lot of russians in Ukraine who expose to ther life' danger. And they asked for help. And Russians troops are helping to get the order restored.
The US troops are doing this every time around the world. But it seems to me you won't say something about this.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
If the west supports the new government, then Yanukovych’s regime is no longer the recognized government under customary international law. Nice.
Yep. It is a very primitive logic which is the western political bosses put on the table as a big trump.
I feel embarrassed for them...

Old 03-03-2014, 01:16 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Yep. It is a very primitive logic which is the western political bosses put on the table as a big trump.
I feel embarrassed for them...
Would be nice, if you at least consider what I actually wrote.

And to add something new: http://stopfake.org/

Old 03-03-2014, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingen View Post
It is all the great Russian paradox: They see Western ghosts and spooks everywhere..but still they all want to be Europeans...but like that sine Peter the Great...
You are saying something crap.
I don't want to be an european at all, and Russia want to stay in its own home.
Russia is self-sufficient and has its own great values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe