Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 09:20 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,139,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
I am an american. I live here for 17 years and I must say that I love american people. SINCERELY!
They are mostly nice, friendly folks and tend to be fair. I have american friends and good neighbors either. I have tons of CDs in my home collection with the great american bands and musicians, and I really enjoy them all.
BUT! I hate the US foreign policy and almost all american politics. They are bunch of sh*t with smiley mean faces! Their main assets are hypocrisy, lies, dishonesty and malicious bloodthirstiness. All of evil on earth because of them. And all smart people around the world are already understand that.
I am not enamored of US foreign policy at all and I am a patriotic American. However, that does not change the fact that Soviet and now Russian foreign policy has been atrocious too as it relates to their neighbors.

Now back to Georgia and Moldova and of course, Ukraine. Why the troops? Why the cyberwar with the Baltics, etc?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 09:24 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I guess you don't know much about Russian/Soviet history..
Yeah.. You know it better then me...
I won't argue with you. It is pointless! Keep living in your own world.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:25 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,139,459 times
Quote:
There are no any Russian troops in Georgia. They are in South Ossetia which asked Russia to secure them from Georgia.
Russian troops in Moldova? Oh, c'mon. They are not invaders there. They are peacemaking forces as well. But the western media intentionally perverts this fact.

South Ossetia is part of Georgia. Take them out. The government in Tbilisi does not want them in Georgia.

In addition, take your wretched 'peace keepers' out of Moldova as the government in Chisinau does not want them there either!

Old 03-15-2014, 09:29 PM

4,539 posts, read 12,401,604 times
Quote:
There are no any Russian troops in Georgia. They are in South Ossetia which asked Russia to secure them from Georgia.
Russian troops in Moldova? Oh, c'mon. They are not invaders there. They are peacemaking forces as well. But the western media intentionally perverts this fact.
Thank you Herr Goebbels for setting the facts straight.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I am not enamored of US foreign policy at all and I am a patriotic American. However, that does not change the fact that Soviet and now Russian foreign policy has been atrocious too as it relates to their neighbors.

Now back to Georgia and Moldova and of course, Ukraine. Why the troops? Why the cyberwar with the Baltics, etc?
You can get all the answers to your questions by reading a very thoughtful and truthful articles by Paul Craig Roberts. He is an American economist. He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and was noted as a co-founder of Reaganomics.
Here are just a few examples of his articles :
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/02/17/us-eu-paying-ukrainian-rioters-protesters-paul-craig-roberts/

The Crisis In Ukraine -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

http://usawatchdog.com/united-states-definitely-wants-war-in-ukraine-paul-craig-roberts/

And I like his honest interview to RT :
[SIZE=2]Russia ?very restrained? considering Washington?s plot for Ukraine ? RT Op-Edge[/SIZE]

Old 03-15-2014, 09:43 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Yeah.. You know it better then me...
I won't argue with you. It is pointless! Keep living in your own world.
Truth hurts, I know, just deny/embellish your history and crawl under a comfy rock of self-worship. Probably average Americans don't know this, but an average Russian alcoholic (not speaking of more sober people) deeply believes that he/she is a superior spiritual being, unlike those soulless westerners out there. It's a cosmic mission of Mother Russia to show the way to the rest of the spiritually rotten world. I don't make this up in the least, this attitude is wide spread among Russians. I guess Crimea is the first stage of the Russian spiritual revival, and then they will save the rest of us.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
South Ossetia is part of Georgia.
Used to be... Before Georgia bombed them.
But now S.Ossetia has its independence.

Quote:
The government in Tbilisi does not want them in Georgia.
Why is this georgian government tried to kill the ossetian populace then?

Old 03-15-2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Truth hurts, I know, just deny/embellish your history..
What truth and history???
We have DIFFERENT understanding of truth and different interpretation of history.
I didn't answer you because I feel I won't be able to explain you anything. And it is not my fault.
No one can hurt my truth, baby.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:55 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Used to be... Before Georgia bombed them.
But now S.Ossetia has its independence.

Why is this georgian government tried to kill the ossetian populace then?
You better ask comrade Putin to tell us why Russian troops facilitated ethic cleansing of Abkhazia where 80% of the residents (ethnic Georgians) were either killed or forced to flee. Since Russians are good and everybody else is bad, I find this very perplexing. I bet those Georgian civilians were evil and thus forcing them to flee their homes was good. BTW, something similar (but not even close) got Miloshevich in big trouble. I guess having nukes lets Russia do things smaller thugs can't.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kettlepot View Post
Thank you Herr Goebbels for setting the facts straight.
You are welcome Herr Himmler. Feel free to come again for the straight facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe