Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2015, 04:53 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Well I speak for myself. I 'like' Russia. I harbor no ill-will toward the country nor its people. Thing it's the fact that she 'disappoints' in her interminable fascination with playing the 'victim' of Western evil and perfidy. I don't know specifically what they call it in psychology but she suffers from it
It's statements like this that make me wonder just what in the hell is going through your head.

Look at the last century, how many people have died around the world due to American "police actions", "interventions" and the much lesser known chicanery such as what happened in Chile and Nicaragua. Look at just the last 25 years. Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and more recently Syria, Libya, Egypt.

What in the hell is anyone supposed to think? 500 lb "Democracy bombs" are less lethal than 500 lb "ebil dictator" or "pinko commie" bombs? Personally I think the lethality of any bomb is not a good thing.

Who in the hell died and made America king of the world? Please do tell.

I'm an American born and raised. I've studied history for the better part of my life, especially the history of warfare. When you do that you soon find yourself into the political side of it and you start to notice patterns. What were seeing in Ukraine right now came from Roman politicians long ago right up to and including the saga of Marius himself.

America is doing nothing for mankind. If we were an example worth following, believing in and respecting then we would have chosen another path about 150 years back.

Russia has reason to act as it does. There's just not a lot of higher minds in power here lately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2015, 06:39 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It's statements like this that make me wonder just what in the hell is going through your head.

Look at the last century, how many people have died around the world due to American "police actions", "interventions" and the much lesser known chicanery such as what happened in Chile and Nicaragua. Look at just the last 25 years. Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and more recently Syria, Libya, Egypt.

What in the hell is anyone supposed to think? 500 lb "Democracy bombs" are less lethal than 500 lb "ebil dictator" or "pinko commie" bombs? Personally I think the lethality of any bomb is not a good thing.

Who in the hell died and made America king of the world? Please do tell.
Russia. ( Or so they thought .)

They thought that they've finally finished her off 15 years ago.

Old 02-02-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
russia. ( or so they thought .)
lol!! Zing!!!

Old 02-02-2015, 07:21 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Quote:

Russia has reason to act as it does. There's just not a lot of higher minds in power here lately.
And could you enlighten us on this "reason" for Russian aggression, oh bearer of thread non-sequiturs?

Old 02-02-2015, 07:40 PM

Quote:
And could you enlighten us on this "reason" for Russian aggression, oh bearer of thread non-sequiturs?
Europeans have long history of murderous behavior. Adolf Hitler. Napoleon. Pildulski. That Swedish King what's his face. American hypocrisy and the lack of spine among the gullible Europeans.

Need I go on?

Old 02-02-2015, 07:54 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Quote:
Europeans have long history of murderous behavior. Adolf Hitler. Napoleon. Pildulski. That Swedish King what's his face. American hypocrisy and the lack of spine among the gullible Europeans.

Need I go on?
So Russia has the right to be murdering Ukrainians because "Europeans have long history of murderous behavior".

If bad things happened in history, humanity should strive to repeat the atrocities of the past. Thanks for the "history lesson"...

And no, I don't think you should go on. You've said quite enough.

Old 02-02-2015, 11:03 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
^
Ramzes' pix.....I'd like to ask who are those guys?
These are people form Azov battalion Travric.
You can read more about this battalion here;

BBC News - Ukraine underplays role of far right in conflict

Old 02-03-2015, 01:09 AM

303 posts, read 255,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
So Russia has the right to be murdering Ukrainians because "Europeans have long history of murderous behavior".

If bad things happened in history, humanity should strive to repeat the atrocities of the past. Thanks for the "history lesson"...

And no, I don't think you should go on. You've said quite enough.
I'm sorry that I again I dip your nose into you a lie, but it is Kiev killing innocent Ukrainians and the Russian Army in the Ukraine is not at all, Russia is not a part of the conflict there) home guard, DNR, protects civilians, rather than killing) Civilian, killed by Kiev - estimated in the thousands, it's just devastating figures.

Old 02-03-2015, 08:32 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,813,278 times
Quote:

I'm an American born and raised... What were seeing in Ukraine right now came from Roman politicians long ago right up to and including the saga of Marius himself.

You do not write like someone who is fluent in English. And what does the Roman Empire have to do with what is going on in Ukraine? And who is this "Marius"?

Old 02-03-2015, 08:36 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,813,278 times
Quote:
Europeans have long history of murderous behavior. Adolf Hitler. Napoleon. Pildulski.
You link Jozef Pilsudski with Hitler and Napoleon? A Polish hero who was trying to save his nation from the Soviets?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe