Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2015, 10:04 AM

827 posts, read 630,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Not one inch of Ukraine will ever be recognized as Russia. There will NEVER be a case when anyone recognizes Crimea or East Ukraine as Russian. It will only be "Russia" to a few crazy Russians, until Putin is overthrown (probably killed) and then everything goes back to the legal borders.
I think crimea with time crimea will be recognize

Quote:
And stop already with the "pictures". There are thousands of pictures of Russians in Ukraine, there are dead Russians coming home every day from Ukraine, and even Putin admits Russian troops and equipment are in Ukraine. He only says that they are "on vacation" or "retired" soldiers or "mercenaries", and he has no control over their actions outside of work and outside of Russia.
There are voluntary from different country of europe who are fighting on the ukrainian side. Why don't you beleive that some russians can voluntary go fighting for the russians in Ukraine? Especially with the situation where the maining opposant is the azov bataillon who are oppenly neo nazi.
They probably get help from Moscow or at least they let them pass at the border. But for the moment there are no proof that those soldiers have been send on Poutin orders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2015, 10:12 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Erasure. The NAF is saying they're not going to let them go. No shelling but then nothing else either. Maybe they'll come out when they get hungry enough. There's reportedly only about 3 to 5 thousand in there to. No matter, they'll go through their food quickly. In that weather a man needs 4 to 6 thousand calories a day just hiding in a hole. If they're fighting it's more like 8 thousand per day. The Germans found out the hard way just what it takes to feed a soldier in Russia in the winter. If you don't feed them a lot they fade fast sometimes in as little as a week they can become combat inefficient.

I read an article about the 90000 German soldiers that surrendered at Stalingrad. The Soviets did not want to kill those men, they needed the labor force and wanted to move them to the Caucasus and other areas such as Astrakhan. The condition German soldiers caught them flat footed. A Colonel of the NKVD stated that even after they were fed they died like flies because their bodies did not have the means to digest what they were given to eat. It takes fat to digest animal protein, they had no fat. It takes potassium to turn carbohydrates to usable sugars. Their bodies were depleted of potassium.

I think the NAF will be making a mistake if they do not allow them to leave.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:14 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You've got nothing to say I take seriously. You contribute nothing but comedy to this thread which is the only reason you and your ilk aren't on my ignore list.

Keep up the good work though. It's funny as hell and well worth what you're paid.
You will take nothing seriously if it goes against Russian nazi paradigm, don't kid yourself. Proclaiming everything that doesn't fit your mind frame "comedy" and "no substance" just proves that you a typical Russian internet user. I've seen this beaten up rationale hundreds of times. I don't blame you. Russian Foreign Office uses the very same trick. Even Soviets were not this cynical about lying.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Proclaiming everything that doesn't fit your mind frame "comedy" and "no substance" just proves that you a typical Russian internet user.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:25 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post

There are voluntary from different country of europe who are fighting on the ukrainian side. Why don't you beleive that some russians can voluntary go fighting for the russians in Ukraine? Especially with the situation where the maining opposant is the azov bataillon who are oppenly neo nazi.
They probably get help from Moscow or at least they let them pass at the border. But for the moment there are no proof that those soldiers have been send on Poutin orders.
Russian nazis are very vocal about their objectives in Ukraine, don't pretend you don't know those. There is no proof is you watch too much of Russia Today. Russian army is strictly regulated to assume that state unassisted "volunteering" is even an option.

These Russian conscripts-soon-to-be-volunteers are eagerly anticipating their chance to kill Ukrainians: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOLwZRhY-Pg

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-14-2015 at 10:45 AM..

Old 02-14-2015, 10:32 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I read an article about the 90000 German soldiers that surrendered at Stalingrad. The Soviets did not want to kill those men, they needed the labor force and wanted to move them to the Caucasus and other areas such as Astrakhan. The condition German soldiers caught them flat footed. A Colonel of the NKVD stated that even after they were fed they died like flies because their bodies did not have the means to digest what they were given to eat. It takes fat to digest animal protein, they had no fat. It takes potassium to turn carbohydrates to usable sugars. Their bodies were depleted of potassium.
LOL! Typical Soviet propaganda. "Tkhje prjisonjers died bjecause they djidn't junderstand our fjood! Tjey all died!"

Old 02-14-2015, 10:34 AM

Fitch downgraded Ukraine further into junk.

Flash - Fitch cuts Ukraine credit rating deeper in jun k - France 24

Somebody said that what we were going to be treated too in Ukraine courtesy of the west was a slow motion train wreck. They were right.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:46 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,329,498 times
Quote:
It will never happen. Not one country recognizes the "annexation". Why would any country recognize an invasion and occupation, especially when the invading dictator will eventually be overthrown, probably by his own people?
Quote:
There are voluntary from different country of europe who are fighting on the ukrainian side. Why don't you beleive that some russians can voluntary go fighting for the russians in Ukraine?
Because the only source making such a claim is the Kremlin, and we all know the Kremlin is 100% propaganda lies from an officially approved script.

And because we have pictures, every day, of Russian soldiers and equipment in Ukraine. You really think that Russian "volunteers" are given tanks and weaponry from the Russian military? I can just go to Russia and they will give me a tank if I ask nicely?

Here is a picture today, of Russian military, in Ukraine. We have these pictures EVERY SINGLE DAY, and every single day, Putin claims it is "Western propaganda". We see Russian tanks and armaments moving over the border EVERY SINGLE DAY. So, no, it is not a point worth even arguing about, as if there are martians invading Ukraine or something, who are pretending to be Russians, and the martians stole Russian tanks and uniforms and speak perfect Russian.

"We are confident these are #Russia military, not separatist systems"

https://twitter.com/APDiploWriter/st...15113390493696

Why would independent news organizations in the West, most with no govt. affiliation, all lie? Does that make any sense? Hundreds of news organization, from dozens of countries, many not affiliated with the U.S. or NATO, all are taking pictures of Russian soldiers in Ukraine. You are telling me the entire planet is secretly lying, and only Putin is telling the truth? The mothers in Russia receiving the bodies of their dead sons, are all lying? LOL!
Quote:
Especially with the situation where the maining opposant is the azov bataillon who are oppenly neo nazi.
These are more Putin lies. Ukraine, unlike Russia, is a democracy. The "neo nazi" story is simply part of the fantasy storylines that come out of the Kremlin, in order to get the uneducated rural poor in Russia all patriotic and pro-Putin. They create a storyline to justify the invasion.

Russia is "saving" Ukraine from neo nazi, Russia is a "victim" of the evil west, Putin is the "savior" of Eastern Europe, NATO is a "threat" to Russia, etc. The educated Russians know this all a joke, that the problem is Putin, and they flee to the U.S., Canada or Western Europe. That is why my neighborhood has so many rich Russians arriving in the last few years. They are all wealthy types who fled Moscow primarily, and moved their families to NYC.

In fact Russian journalists admit there is no "news" in Russia, it is all written as a "script" approved by the Kremlin. Here is a story today showing that journalists who escaped Russia admit that there is no such thing as "news" in Russia. Everything is written according to Putin-

There is NOTHING coming from Russian "news" that can be trusted. It is is the most efficient and least reliable "news" source on earth. It makes Chinese news look like the BBC in comparison.

"A Russian TV Insider Describes a Modern Propaganda Machine"

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/wo...=top-news&_r=0

Old 02-14-2015, 11:06 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
"No, no, thje sjoldiers are on kholiday!"

Der Ewige Russe don't understand anything but a 5.56 in his brain.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:12 AM

827 posts, read 630,725 times
Quote:
It will never happen. Not one country recognizes the "annexation". Why would any country recognize an invasion and occupation, especially when the invading dictator will eventually be overthrown, probably by his own people?

Because the only source making such a claim is the Kremlin, and we all know the Kremlin is 100% propaganda lies from an officially approved script.

And because we have pictures, every day, of Russian soldiers and equipment in Ukraine. You really think that Russian "volunteers" are given tanks and weaponry from the Russian military? I can just go to Russia and they will give me a tank if I ask nicely?

Here is a picture today, of Russian military, in Ukraine. We have these pictures EVERY SINGLE DAY, and every single day, Putin claims it is "Western propaganda". We see Russian tanks and armaments moving over the border EVERY SINGLE DAY. So, no, it is not a point worth even arguing about, as if there are martians invading Ukraine or something, who are pretending to be Russians, and the martians stole Russian tanks and uniforms and speak perfect Russian.

"We are confident these are #Russia military, not separatist systems"

https://twitter.com/APDiploWriter/st...15113390493696

Why would independent news organizations in the West, most with no govt. affiliation, all lie? Does that make any sense? Hundreds of news organization, from dozens of countries, many not affiliated with the U.S. or NATO, all are taking pictures of Russian soldiers in Ukraine. You are telling me the entire planet is secretly lying, and only Putin is telling the truth? The mothers in Russia receiving the bodies of their dead sons, are all lying? LOL!

These are more Putin lies. Ukraine, unlike Russia, is a democracy. The "neo nazi" story is simply part of the fantasy storylines that come out of the Kremlin, in order to get the uneducated rural poor in Russia all patriotic and pro-Putin. They create a storyline to justify the invasion.

Russia is "saving" Ukraine from neo nazi, Russia is a "victim" of the evil west, Putin is the "savior" of Eastern Europe, NATO is a "threat" to Russia, etc. The educated Russians know this all a joke, that the problem is Putin, and they flee to the U.S., Canada or Western Europe. That is why my neighborhood has so many rich Russians arriving in the last few years. They are all wealthy types who fled Moscow primarily, and moved their families to NYC.

In fact Russian journalists admit there is no "news" in Russia, it is all written as a "script" approved by the Kremlin. Here is a story today showing that journalists who escaped Russia admit that there is no such thing as "news" in Russia. Everything is written according to Putin-

There is NOTHING coming from Russian "news" that can be trusted. It is is the most efficient and least reliable "news" source on earth. It makes Chinese news look like the BBC in comparison.

"A Russian TV Insider Describes a Modern Propaganda Machine"

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/wo...=top-news&_r=0

You really convince myself until the sentance i underline.
Even western medias who support Ukraine, don't deny Asov unity are neo nazi. How can you say this is propagand. They use nazi symbol and have a fascist speech...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe