Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2014, 01:41 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Apparently the DNR is shooting from residential areas. In all fairness it appears respect for the local population by either side has flown out the window.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogf3nATqdXs
Then why the *residents* on video are laughing? Why they don't sense any danger?
Nothing that comes from UA news can be trusted. Nothing - that's my observation.

P.S. By the way - Anatoliy Sharij, a Ukrainian journalist ( at least the one who makes investigations, separating truth from fiction) - well looks like his channel? has been blocked on Youtube, ( or his videos were blocked?) thanks for the flurry of "UA media activities"
He has hired a lawyer and looks like he is dealing with Youtube. (Am still trying to figure out what happened there.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

In other news - the internet blogger Yurasumy whom I've translated in my post # 6297 ( since Ramzes wanted to quote him) has barely avoided arrest - the Ukrainian SBU found him somehow; so he had to cross the border and to escape to Russia. In "new and Westernized freedom-loving Ukraine" you have to tow the "party line," apparently, or else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2014, 04:04 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,306 times
Ukraine is Europe

Odessa. Ukrainian deputy Nestor Shufrich was beaten by crowd, Right Sector mostly.

Attached Thumbnails
The future of Ukraine-waptousf6-e.jpg  

Old 10-02-2014, 04:36 AM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
Ukraine is Europe

Odessa. Ukrainian deputy Nestor Shufrich was beaten by crowd, Right Sector mostly.
Yeah. In fact, there are mass psychosis and schizophrenia in Ukraine developed by special services of the North American States ("the epicenter of the obsessive so called democracy") for more than 20 years.

Old 10-02-2014, 12:11 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Donetsk:

http://dnr-news.com/uploads/posts/20...1efde4b1d6.jpg

Old 10-04-2014, 01:32 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Yesterday the DNR soldiers found three more dead bodies of their comrades in Donetsk Airport. They were captured and tortured. Their teeth have been pulled out and then they were dragged behind tanks with their legs tied by the barbed wire, from what people are saying here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXGwrq8RFyk

The reports of torture in the hands of Ukrainian Army are very persistent. I find these newly-baked "Europeans" more and more repulsive.

Old 10-04-2014, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Yesterday the DNR soldiers found three more dead bodies of their comrades in Donetsk Airport. They were captured and tortured. Their teeth have been pulled out and then they were dragged behind tanks with their legs tied by the barbed wire, from what people are saying here.
In the Donetsk airport was not only a regular army of Ukraine. There were professional mercenaries. Including from other countries. Therefore they defended themselves for so long.

Old 10-04-2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
The reports of torture in the hands of Ukrainian Army are very persistent. I find these newly-baked "Europeans" more and more repulsive.
May 2, these "Europeans" was killed 40 people in Odessa. Some people burned alive, some people was killed (strangled and beaten with sticks) after the fire. The government of Ukraine did not investigate, the perpetrators are not found and not punished. I do not understand how we can speak of them as Europeans.

Old 10-04-2014, 10:11 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
I heard a rumor that some MIG-29s were seen being moved in their direction. I'll bet the seps will soon have a front line airforce.

Old 10-04-2014, 10:35 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
This is interesting.

Poroshenko to sign lustration bill, amendments possible

I know Ukraines biggest problem is the corrupt animals in the system, it's filled with them. Problem is will their replacements be any better in any way? Is competence a factor or just blind loyalty to the junta? This could go in many different directions and will be fun to watch.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:33 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I heard a rumor that some MIG-29s were seen being moved in their direction. I'll bet the seps will soon have a front line airforce.
front line airforce in the 80's, maybe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe