Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2014, 06:16 AM

238 posts, read 198,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
It's still not very clear, did they want independence. Or just higher salary. It's evedent that such fast and moderately bloodless scenario that worked in the previous case is impossible here. So, for the inhabitants of this region, whether they thought at first, it's better now to stay in the country to which they belong. I bet a lot of them already got tired of that insurgents.

Besides there is no evidence that the Right Sector will do the same atrocities that some of the people they worship, did during the WWII. A lot of Western Ukrainians participated in the atrocities, made by Nazi.

But not only them. And to say that they will repeat all this is as absurd as to say that modern communists (mostly harmless) will really act as in the '30s.

I don't say that the Right Sector is harmless. No. But to show them and then to show the atrocities of WWII (as they did on TV) and to say: "They will do the same", is some kind of manipulation.
Read a page of this man https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001450182883 he's from "Donbass" squad, one of "conscious ukrainians", took part in relieving of Semenovka. He is in jail already, but I hope he will find an opportunity to tell more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2014, 06:27 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
^
Your post sort of goes to the idea of really what is it that the people in the area really want.
If you ask me just the same like everywhere: a nice home, family life, friendship, joy in life and maybe the most important until you lose it.......peace.

It's unfortunate that all that has to get tied up with perhaps 'isms', jealousy, interpretation of history and fear of the unknown. It apparently is a very bad mix with shooting from the hip rather than reflection, i. e. what does 'independence' really mean? ,what does shifting the gaze to Europe really mean? The extremists in the game to me don't look like they have a plan. They want simple chaos.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:46 AM

144 posts, read 184,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-USA View Post
I advise that the Ukrainian people to stand up against that revolutionThis is the same game played by America and Europe in my country (egypt) and Syria and Libya
usa and eu don't care about ukrainian They just want to isolate and destroy Russia so they trying use ukrain
This is the same scenario in egypt and syria and lybia
They use their media to persuade the Ukrainian people with lies
At the same time, use the traitors and spies to burn Ukraine

usa and eu using Fourth generation warfare (Destroyed yourself by yourself) (search on you tube)
Ukrainians must revolt against the traitors and spies of America and the European Union
Until now they are trying to support the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Syria
But good thing is that the Egyptian people discovered the plot and still erupts against traitors in goverments and streets
Ukrainian people must remain one hand against the plots of America and Europe like egyptians Or ukraine will become, like Syria and Libya in the end

-_- It's never a good idea to judge a country by the people who govern it. You don't think people [non-Muslims as well, mind you] in the US wish to see this kind of garbage be put to an end? Most people I've spoken to in the US who've also heard of the issues with Ukraine and wars in Middle East say they wish it'd stop, but US can't always be the World Police. I've friends from Ukraine and family from Russia/Poland. It's truly a pain to see.
And what do you mean Muslim Bortherhood? Just a band of people with similar beliefs forced upon them childhood that lead them to commit senseless violent acts? Hmmm...

Old 07-09-2014, 07:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG4eS3zSsYA
Yeah... probably Simon did not expect that he will begin his reports of such dialogue... All next reports he leads from checkpoints of self-defence of Maydan. And, most likely, once he will be found with a gutted stomach... Ukrainian media will tell it did separatists...

Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 AM

Real Nazis are not in Donbass

Old 07-09-2014, 09:38 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,454 times
Just a reminder about the lies that Russia is spreading:
Russia
Russia
Russia

Old 07-09-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Just a reminder about the lies that Russia is spreading:
Russia
Russia
Russia
It's a fake. In real resourses (for example VK page of Igor Strelkov) never been anything like this. Do you want a link?

Old 07-09-2014, 10:15 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
It's a fake. In real resourses (for example VK page of Igor Strelkov) never been anything like this. Do you want a link?
You lost your credibility long ago so don't bother.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:21 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
@ streetway : why the Donbass wouldn't have the right to independence that was granted Erythrea (carved up from Ethiopia) or South Sudan (carved up from Sudan), or Timor Leste (carved upfrom Indonesia) to take a few examples.
Why? because they are Europeans and not Africans?
You're really asking seriously? You don't see any difference between East Timor, Eritrea and South Sudan compared to the bandit rabble in East Ukraine?

I'll ask you, if a mafia druglord in Caen would terrorise people and proclaim a "new Calvados" nazi republic, would you support it?

Old 07-09-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
You lost your credibility long ago so don't bother.
Does it mean that you are not interested in what is true? Then don't tell me about my credibility, I am living here and waking up because of gunshots while you are telling me that it is right, you sit there, safe. I repeat: all sceptics can come here, we are hospitable people. You'll see everything on your own eyes, but... you don't want this
If government will kill them because of their nationality, it is bad, if they will kill them for drugs- it is right. Thanks God after DNR was proclaimed, here started to fight crime
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe