Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2014, 06:37 PM

238 posts, read 198,210 times

Advertisements

A huge number of Kramatorsk' residents, freed today by Ukrainian troops, gathered to greet lifting Ukrainian flag over city council
Kramatorsk' residents greeting ATO troops [05/07/2014] - YouTube
According to the latest data population of the city is over 165,5 thounsand people. "Locals support ATO", yeah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2014, 10:59 PM

And one more video, I've found it very interesting. The most important thing in this video to my surprise was missed journalists- it is the fact that in this village were no militians, absolutely (and never were). I've made translation, there are subtitles. Very interesting explanation of Ukrainian TV, if people believe even this, I'm more convinced that I do not want me or my children were living in a country where anybody makes fools of people and people happy to believe these wanderings.
The victims of the air bombardment in Kondrashovke - YouTube

Old 07-06-2014, 12:13 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
And one more video, I've found it very interesting. The most important thing in this video to my surprise was missed journalists- it is the fact that in this village were no militians, absolutely (and never were). I've made translation, there are subtitles. Very interesting explanation of Ukrainian TV, if people believe even this, I'm more convinced that I do not want me or my children were living in a country where anybody makes fools of people and people happy to believe these wanderings.
The victims of the air bombardment in Kondrashovke - YouTube
That's their style - they fly, they bomb, and then they say "the separatists did it."
I'm used to their lies by now, what flabbergasted me however, is the latest news about the recently hacked VK account of the former Timoshenko's lawyer. There he is discussing the supply of human organs with certain doctor ( of Russian origin I assume) residing in Germany and (!) S. Semenchenko - the commander of the punitive "Donbass" battalion from what I remember.

Âåñòè.Ru: Êàðàòåëè âûíèìàëè îðãàíû èç æèâûõ ëþäåé äëÿ ïðîäàæè

Everything I read there is mind-boggling. I still can't figure out whether it's for real or not. I hope not, because it's too much.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:51 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Yep, they are showing this hacked account ( and comment on what's written there) on Channel 24?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K54yPvcmNgY

Old 07-06-2014, 01:05 AM

750 posts, read 906,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
I do not want me or my children were living in a country where anybody makes fools of people and people happy to believe these wanderings.
The less such as you will be in my country - the better. And when will run to Russia be cautious, Russian frontier guards shoot the Ukrainian separatists without many words.

Old 07-06-2014, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
The less such as you will be in my country - the better. And when will run to Russia be cautious, Russian frontier guards shoot the Ukrainian separatists without many words.
We live in different countries

Old 07-06-2014, 01:44 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times
Under Slavyansk rebels shot down car National Guard of Ukraine. Guerrilla war continues.

Old 07-06-2014, 03:08 AM

In Kiev, Ukrainian activists attacked the office of the newspaper. Perhaps activists opinion did not coincide with the opinion of the editors.

Old 07-06-2014, 03:20 AM

If this is not fake, then CNN absolutely crazy. They are located Slovyansk in the Crimea.

Slovyansk here, it near Kramatorsk:

https://www.google.ru/maps/@48.8325505,37.6092157,12z
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovyansk

Old 07-06-2014, 04:36 AM

According to the newspaper Ukrainskaya Pravda (Ukrainian truth), militia mounted "Grad" installations on roofs and in kindergartens and this is the reason shelling of residential areas. Obviously the fact that such a facility is attached to the juggernaut doesn't bother them-"conscious" Ukrainians will believe, because they were told about it in the news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe