Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2014, 04:52 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times

Advertisements

(Erkka Mikkonen/ YLE)

"So, Sauli, you brought some bjutter? No? Wkhjat? You brought some Pjarmesan?" No? Fu** you!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2014, 05:30 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
There was some pics of that part of Donetsk burning. I wonder how many people died in their basements.

Old 08-15-2014, 05:32 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
(Erkka Mikkonen/ YLE)

"So, Sauli, you brought some bjutter? No? Wkhjat? You brought some Pjarmesan?" No? Fu** you!"
More like:"You gonna gimme me head now or what?"

Old 08-15-2014, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
More like:"You gonna gimme me head now or what?"
Yeah, lol. Putin was reported to be "a bit disoriented". Also Putin don't seem to get much visitors anymore. Wonder why...

Old 08-15-2014, 07:35 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
^
Well I hope that tbe Finns can deal with what's er 'goin' down'. Maybe everybody's getting wise as to what you can get when you do 'business' with Rossiya. Lots of reevaluation going on in Europe I think. I think the countries are getting faked out now. They know you can get your a** burned with 'kumbaya' political and trade relationships.

Any day now possibly Rossiyanwill force Vlad's hands. Is he going to back down now? Looks like a piece of cake...no passports or visas required for border travel. How easy can you get?

Old 08-15-2014, 07:39 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
K350...

If Mr. Putin is playing games with his convoy it will not be a good times in the Kremlin nor in some European capitals. Vlad will reap the whirlwind and the winds that will blow.

Old 08-15-2014, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
^
Well I hope that tbe Finns can deal with what's er 'goin' down'. Maybe everybody's getting wise as to what you can get when you do 'business' with Rossiya. Lots of reevaluation going on in Europe I think. I think the countries are getting faked out now. They know you can get your a** burned with 'kumbaya' political and trade relationships.
Believe me, there was a lot of discussion of wether the Finnish President Niinistö would go at all. It has been a tradition between Putin and Finnish presidents to meet once every summer, so this visit was decided already a year ago. They mostly discussed how to not escalate the situation further. And I think it's not a good idea to isolate Putin with his paranoia at this point.

President Niinistö meets President Poroshenko tomorrow, so he's not choosing sides. And if Merkel and Hollande would've adviced "don't go and meet Putin", he wouldn't had. That's a fact. Of course Russian media reported that Finland caved before the ridiculous sanctions.

Old 08-15-2014, 07:46 AM

235 posts, read 211,138 times
Default Ukraine has NO future

Russia and Finland are seriously concerned about the large-scale military operations in the Ukraine and the outbreak of the humanitarian catastrophe, Russian President Vladimir Putin said after talks with his Finnish counterpart Sauli Niinisto in Sochi.

Only to one it seems to me, what Finland reminds the political prostitute?

Old 08-15-2014, 07:50 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Great so far in the Rada: Near KO for Ukraine deputy in parliament row over eastern conflict

Why in the world do real Ukrainians let a bunch of Galicians take over not only the country, but the ethnic and cultural identity of Ukraine is beyond me. Of course most Ukrainians are aware of this, this is why Kiev has great difficulties in getting anyone to join their military excursion into the east, they have to get criminals and resort to blackmail to get anyone outside the radical fringes to join. This is why recruitment is coming from the west and really no where else, similar to how the Ottomans ran their empire by having different ethnic groups stationed in other areas because they did not care one bit about using force against people not from their own ethnic group.

What real Ukrainians need to do is boot these Galician idiots out of control.
And who are those "real Ukrainians"? (Ethnic) Russians? The so-called "rebels" who are Russian citizens?

Old 08-15-2014, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzes55 View Post
Russia and Finland are seriously concerned about the large-scale military operations in the Ukraine and the outbreak of the humanitarian catastrophe, Russian President Vladimir Putin said after talks with his Finnish counterpart Sauli Niinisto in Sochi.

Only to one it seems to me, what Finland reminds the political prostitute?
Might appear like that, yes, I understand that. And he always says he's concerned with the humanitarian crisis, it's the right thing to do, and as a 2004 Tsunami survivor I understand. But already our solidarity with the Dutch prevents us going solo, we stand behind the EU policy, don't you worry.

If you heard what Putin talked about, it was mostly 'bisnis'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe