Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2014, 03:09 AM

435 posts, read 420,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
It's more interesting for me to find what Ukraine want to do with that 2 regions. Imagine that the war stops, there are no rebels there. I want to see, how the government will reform its ecomomy, how they think they can win the hearts of local people.

This is the worst.
Now in Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk and other cities, many refugees .... Probably about 100 000 people.
They do not want to work, and recently some of them were caught in Kiev when drinking vodka and shouting "Russia" in Kiev ...
Lviv is telecast "Insiders." It introduced the agent to a home for "Donetsk refugees" and one of the refugees asked why would he go back home if it is fed in Lviv, it has free housing and do not have to work ...

That's the mentality of "Donetsk and Lugansk residents" ... Now they are held by a budget of other cities, and they have not even gratitude. Many volunteers have already stopped to help the refugees.
This is a big problem for us now, in Kiev most.

Cities such as Illovaysk on the east for example already completely destroyed and are not suitable for human life there ...
And I'm afraid that they will repeat the fate of Abkhazia ... it will just be a desert ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2014, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
No, I'm not Russian. I pure blooded Heinz 57 god only knows what American. Born and raised in the Rockies of Montana. Unlike most Americans I had an itch to go and see the world and spent a lot of time in Russia and all Europe over a period of 30 years so unlike most Americans I know when somebody is trying to bull**** me about Russia or Russians.

Вы понимаете мою глупую друга?
I'm not going to influence your ideology and that is something you prove.
Everything will be as it should be in a few years ... Then it's time to "gather stones".

Old 08-20-2014, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
So? They can repeat it 20 times a day, they can repeat it all they want, since it's true.
Or are you saying that Solzhenitsyn never wrote it?

P.S. On a second thought, you most likely don't even know who Solzhenitsyn is, so never mind...

You and your friends are so actively quoted "real Solzhenitsyn" probably never read "The Archipelag GULAG" and his other works and do not know anything about his fate.

Your Russian propaganda does not even have logic) you use the name of the person themselves repeatedly arrested, tried, and even sent into exile.
It was impossible to use another "big name", that it is more logical?))

Ridiculous.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:36 AM

847 posts, read 1,180,036 times
From Ukraine

You sound as you don't want to live in one country with them. But you have to. If you want to save your country.

Besides, before saying that people don't want to work, you should offer them a job. And only after that, you can find do they work good or bad.

Quote:
"real Solzhenitsyn" probably never read
Well, it's a non-scientific approach to decide what was "real" in a writer's legacy and what wasn't. Sure, he felt no sympathy for Ukrainian national movement. At the same time he thought that Ukraine (at least the Eastern and Central parts of it) belongs to our area.

He felt some kind of sympathy for Russian monarchy.

Last edited by Muscovite; 08-20-2014 at 04:03 AM..

Old 08-20-2014, 03:57 AM

Quote:
From Ukraine

Besides, before saying that people don't want to work, you should offer them a job. And only after that, you can find do they work good or bad.
You will not believe ...
I am now director of sales, and I was looking for us to work storekeeper.
There were 3 people in 2 months, they were not born in Kiev ... It was the most lazy people of all the people I've seen ... Although we gave them jobs with an average wage level, and it is not very heavy ...

I had to lay off 3 people ..
Then came the boy was from Kiev, but after a month went to the war as a volunteer ..
Now working man from Kiev, and all is well ...
So I personally have experience in providing work for the "refugees" ... Those people who want to work - have had a chance now. And those people who do not want to work - there will always be around to blame others.

Old 08-20-2014, 04:07 AM

Quote:
From Ukraine

Well, it's a non-scientific approach to decide what was "real" in a writer's legacy and what wasn't.
That's exactly what this is debatable very long and hard, but it must be logic and facts always.

Do you know how many are now writing about Stepan Bandera?
I do not even think it necessary to answer all the posts where he is remembered ...
Do you know how many are now writing about the "Russian bears and vodka"?
This primitive reasoning. And I find it funny that as soon as there is a similar quote, all Russians on the forums it is used.

Old 08-20-2014, 04:20 AM

http://storage1.censor.net.ua/images...ef/640x533.jpg

We have such information on the situation in the east.
"Fire" - a place of battle.
"Black people" - a place of dislocation of terrorists
"Red people" - this loss terrorists

Old 08-20-2014, 04:36 AM

Yes, I read that some refugees, who went to the Crimea, just want to spend a summer vacation there for free and nothing more. At the same time, the mass media show some people, who found a job in Russia in agriculture.

Didn't inspect these cases and didn't count the numbers of this and that type of refugees.

Well, I think it's a bad idea to use this or that figure from the past. But it were some of the protesters, who started it, when they declared their roots in the legacy of the OUN. The others didn't stop them.

Old 08-20-2014, 04:50 AM

261 posts, read 256,639 times
I'm not so uncomfortable with USA as world gendarm, now that Bush is gone.
UN gives the orders to the gendarms.

Russia is just anti for historical reasons.
There is no more fundamental, lasting potential for East-West konflict.

Like religion between Sunnites and Shiites.
Or water as in the middle east.

To the contrary : Europe wants Russian gas, Russia wants Western technology.

Why does Russia not join the EU ?

Old 08-20-2014, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Why does Russia not join the EU ?
The most interesting question it is. On paper it might sound good, but nobody here and there believes in that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe