Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2014, 10:53 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Is not present, my dear, it is work of Russian bandits, itself Girkin on the page on VK says, that his people have brought down ukrainian Аn-26. But any Аn-26 in the sky not fly.

Сводки от Стрелкова Игоря Ивановича
I am not sure since when I am your "dear," but keep on reading his page then.
Not that I am a great military expert, but from what Girkin is saying - they simply don't have any equipment to shoot planes at 10,000 km.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2014, 10:53 AM

750 posts, read 907,935 times
Erasure, please, translate this for all

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BswfxmFCAAAO-qd.jpg:large

Old 07-17-2014, 10:59 AM

235 posts, read 211,312 times
Default Ukraine has NO future

It's very simple.
The Ukrainian military force down the plane and accuse Novorossiya's army.
As the Ukrainian army is so weak that can't cope with Novorossiya's army, ask for help of NATO.

Poles already landed in Odessa, together with 152-mm self-propelled howitzers.

So we are on the threshold of an Armageddon.

For Obama Malaysian "Boeing" - the same that crash of "twin towers" for Bush Jr. Casus belli against Russia, only and all

Old 07-17-2014, 11:04 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,413,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzes55 View Post
It's very simple.
The Ukrainian military force down the plane and accuse Novorossiya's army.
As the Ukrainian army is so weak that can't cope with Novorossiya's army, ask for help of NATO.

Poles already landed in Odessa, together with 152-mm self-propelled howitzers.

So we are on the threshold of an Armageddon.
No one knows who brought the plane down, it is not even confirmed on how it got brought down.

No matter the side, it is possible it was an accident, things like this can happen in war zones (which leads me to ask why the plane was flying there).

From the rebel view point; this is an area that has a high possibility of high altitude bombers being used to avoid the risk with low flying, as a few low flying aircraft have been shot down.

From the Kiev view point; the aircraft could have been a perceived Russian intel, attack, or bomber plane supporting the rebels.

Either way, if accidental, it was poor training by the AA operators.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Erasure, please, translate this for all

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BswfxmFCAAAO-qd.jpg:large

Sorry I don't read anything that has name "Kurginyan" in the same sentence. At least I don't look at it seriously.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
No one knows who brought the plane down, it is not even confirmed on how it got brought down.

No matter the side, it is possible it was an accident, things like this can happen in war zones (which leads me to ask why the plane was flying there).

That is a very good question.
Someone apparently is in denial that there is a war going on there.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:15 AM

238 posts, read 198,480 times
I have the same question- how come that flight was in closed-fly zone? Is it possible that Kiev aviadispatcher didn't know about it?

Old 07-17-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
I have the same question- how come that flight was in closed-fly zone? Is it possible that Kiev aviadispatcher didn't know about it?
Ukraine shot down a passenger plane in 2001, so obviously it is possible even with the best of intentions.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:25 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Pro-Russian Separtists are preventing Ukranian authorities from gaining access to the crash site. No doubt to cleanse the evidence of their own fingerprints all over this wreckage.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Pro-Russian Separtists are preventing Ukranian authorities from gaining access to the crash site. No doubt to cleanse the evidence of their own fingerprints all over this wreckage.
Uh, no, Ukrainian officials are already at the site along with the media, this is well published throughout the media right now, a simple look at even popular outlets like BBC and CNN will show you this. The plane crashed in a Kiev held area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe