Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2014, 06:42 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,236,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA_Valery View Post
Donetsk's Ukraine, Lugansk and Donetsk Ukraine is Ukrainian airport too. No need to talk about how to Donetsk about another country. There are very few fighters, there are many rosiyskih soldiers.
Why Russian soldiers Donetsk airport? The answer to this question is clear. If the Ukrainian army withdraws from Donetsk airport, Russian soldiers will use it for their own purposes. It's impossible.
Donetsk airport - a strategic height. You can fire at any part of the city. How people can one expect a truce when your guns are aimed at the city and you can at any time to open fire?

And yes, Ukraine has no future. You have chosen a NATO rather than East Slavic world. Now you potential adversaries for Russian. But tales of Russian soldiers you can talk to foreigners, but not to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2014, 06:49 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,567 times
It's so symbolic that a girl (Ukraine) looks like a prostitute.

Old 10-18-2014, 07:38 AM

19 posts, read 19,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Donetsk airport - a strategic height. You can fire at any part of the city. How people can one expect a truce when your guns are aimed at the city and you can at any time to open fire?

And yes, Ukraine has no future. You have chosen a NATO rather than East Slavic world. Now you potential adversaries for Russian. But tales of Russian soldiers you can talk to foreigners, but not to me.

Every day Ukraine will become stronger and Russia weaker. Let's go back to our conversation a year or two.

http://s1.radikali.ru/uploads/2014/1...370e3-full.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 10-24-2014 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 10-18-2014, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Every day Ukraine will become stronger and Russia weaker. Let's go back to our conversation a year or two.
I will be happy to discuss this in next year. And I think, that you should buy padded jackets ("ватники"), because winter promises to be cold.

Old 10-18-2014, 08:33 AM

19 posts, read 19,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I will be happy to discuss this in next year. And I think, that you should buy padded jackets ("ватники"), because winter promises to be cold.
I already bought electric heating, as well as all my friends. Quilted jackets are not required. Ukraine is not Russia.

Recommend to worry about the Russian soldiers in the East of Ukraine

http://s1.radikali.ru/uploads/2014/1...0ec61-full.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 10-24-2014 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 10-18-2014, 09:04 AM

Quote:
I already bought electric heating, as well as all my friends. Quilted jackets are not required. Ukraine is not Russia.
Good luck.

....Â
(Articles contain information about possible power outages in Ukraine).

Quote:
Recommend to worry about the Russian soldiers in the East of Ukraine
Do not worry about the Russian. We have padded jackets.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:05 AM

847 posts, read 1,180,249 times
Quote:
Bandera fought against the Soviet army, and not the other Ukrainians.
You omit that there were a lot of Ukrainians in the Red Army. Do you think they were not "true" Ukrainians?

Either you don't understand your own words, or you claim that those Ukrainians, who fought in the Red Army were not Ukrainians.

And again: Bandera was a fascist. His ideas have nothing to do with the European Union.

By the way: all Europeans here admit that you will probably become a part of the EU only after 30-40 years of a long, hard work.

So, if you want to be in Europe, it's great, but you have to do a lot of things to achieve that. And it will be not tomorrow and not the day after tomorrow.

Last edited by Muscovite; 10-18-2014 at 09:29 AM..

Old 10-18-2014, 09:42 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,388 times
Quote:
Why Russian soldiers Donetsk airport? The answer to this question is clear. If the Ukrainian army withdraws from Donetsk airport, Russian soldiers will use it for their own purposes. It's impossible.
Are you really so foolish?
The airport and all its infrastructure are totally destroyed. It is impossible to use this airport at all. It needs to be rebuilded and it would be take a few years to get it run.
And there is no russian soldiers there. There are plenty volunteers there from various countries including Russia. But there is NO russian troops there. Have you heard what the popular ukrainian singer and an ukrainian patriot Ruslana said after her visiting of Donbas? She said there is NO any russian soldiers and "terrorists" there. Ukrainian army is fighting with the people of Donbas!
Don't watch your ukrainian TV channels which are controlled by the kievan junta.
I live in USA and can tell you for sure that even average americans cease to believe your illogical and lying ukrainian propaganda.

Last edited by musiqum; 10-18-2014 at 10:10 AM..

Old 10-18-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Why do you think so? You come up with it yourself. Bandera fought against the Soviet army, and not the other Ukrainians.

You do not know our history.
It's clear that you don't know history of your own country.
But no surprising here. For the last 20 years ukrainian historians rewrote ukrainian history with ultra-national bias and your school textbooks are full of lies and misinterpretations.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Ukraine - is a free and independent country.
Ukraine is totally controlled by Washington and all the ukrainian "independency" is depending from what the US orders its puppets in Kiev.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe