Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2021, 01:29 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Ukraine IS the killing field as it is. ( Did you watch the last video I posted? This should give you an idea of what's going on there behind the scene.)
And unfortunately only a man like Stalin can deal with all these Nazi boyz, that are out of hands by now.

Few interrogations here and there, and then they get the one-way ticket to Siberia, to the labor camps over there, to show their Nazi tattoos off.

That's the only way to deal with them, as unfortunate as it is. ( Not to mention the rampant corruption of the officials that is totally out of hands too.)

Mila Kunis is awesome, love her, but she wouldn't be of any help in this situation.
I think that all these impudent boys will very quickly be blown away without information, financial support and without cover in high offices.They are generally bold and formidable, if they only feel impunity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2021, 01:36 PM

Quote:
No, there is more to come I'm sure.

So fasten your belts.
I think so too. Ukraine has become too much in the information space.And very abruptly and immediately, as if on command. I think we should expect provocations either at Easter or on the May holidays. At least, I do not rule out this possibility

There is a version that Ukraine needs to pay a lot of debt this year, more than they can continue. The war is a great reason for postponement.

Here DKM will not let you lie. The money needs to be paid a little more than $ 15 billion ,a quarter of this amount is interest. What do you say to DKM : Will Ukraine pay?

Old 03-21-2021, 07:44 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Let's see...

"A crowd of supporters of a notorious Ukrainian far-right leader sentenced to seven years in prison for kidnapping of a politician has vandalized the presidential office in Kiev as they demanded his release. No one was detained.
Some 3,000 radicals have gathered in front of the presidential office on Saturday to mark the birthday of Sergey Sternenko, the former head of the Odessa branch of the Right Sector, an association of radical anti-Russia Ukrainian Neo-Nazi organizations. The ultranationalists used the occasion to demand his release."

https://news.freeads.world/watch-ukr...eo-nazi-leader

So about three thousands of far-right radicals vandalized presidential office in Kiev a day ago, and not a pipsqueak so far from the major US media outlets.
Nothing.

Imagine if something like this would have happened in Moscow?

Sure they would have FOUND time to report about it over the week-end, not to mention big captioning all over the place on Monday?

That's all you need to know about the Western "free and democratic" media.

Tomorrow is Monday.

I'll be waiting.

They still have a chance to "xplain themselves."

Old 03-21-2021, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
I think so too. Ukraine has become too much in the information space.And very abruptly and immediately, as if on command. I think we should expect provocations either at Easter or on the May holidays. At least, I do not rule out this possibility

There is a version that Ukraine needs to pay a lot of debt this year, more than they can continue. The war is a great reason for postponement.

Here DKM will not let you lie. The money needs to be paid a little more than $ 15 billion ,a quarter of this amount is interest. What do you say to DKM : Will Ukraine pay?

DKM will be here in no time to explain that it's a gain for Ukraine.

And then he will find something nice to say about "Russia" I'm sure.

Old 03-21-2021, 09:51 PM

1,348 posts, read 625,507 times
Quote:
dkm will be here in no time to explain that it's a gain for ukraine.

And then he will find something nice to say about "russia" i'm sure.
I do not know if you have heard or not, but Russia is preparing a lawsuit against Ukraine for about 20 trillion rubles in connection with the water blockade.

Old 03-21-2021, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
I do not know if you have heard or not, but Russia is preparing a lawsuit against Ukraine for about 20 trillion rubles in connection with the water blockade.

Yes there was a discussion about it earlier on this(?) thread.

Scrat even explained why Russia has a ground for it ( where the water/rivers) originate. I never have patience to look into the fine details, maps including)))

P.S. Yes I think Ukraine has been a lot in the Russian news lately.

Something is up - the reunification of Donbass with Russia I assume. Now how it's going to be done - with the military actions of Ukr. army preceding it or not - that I don't know, but something is coming.

There was the anniversary of Crimean unification with Russia a day or two ago, and Pushilin with DNR delegation was there.

So the talks of the unification of Donbass with Russia are in the air.

But Pushilin is a puppet; I definitely miss Zakharchenko in all this.

He is a silent witness of what took place earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X74KNWy5o0I

Old 03-22-2021, 08:09 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Erasure. Donbas will join Russia? Please fill us in. I know the people can get or already have Russian passports.

What is Pushilin? For it or against? The Russians?

Old 03-22-2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
And do you remember how our local, homegrown fighters against Putin's regime, selflessly played and twisted in social networks two years ago - "oh, what a progressive, youth, if only we had such a president in Russia as Vova Zelensky"? I remember it very well. The intermediate result-betrayed 73% in order to remain a "sucker" for the 25% who hate him. But this is not the end of the fairy tale. Dali bude - as some say in the territories of the former Ukraine.
From the vast expanses of the Internet ))

Old 03-22-2021, 02:04 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Isn’t this thread way past its sell-by date?
It should be but Russians are dedicated to their cause of Ukraine failing as long as it orients to the West. Hybrid war means old Soviets can go online and feel like they are helping their "victory" somehow. They won't give up as their propaganda keeps telling them the fall is imminent. Any time now! (for 7 years they said this)

Old 03-22-2021, 02:10 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Erasure. Donbas will join Russia? Please fill us in. I know the people can get or already have Russian passports.

What is Pushilin? For it or against? The Russians?
I sure hope that Russia finally formally takes the Donbas. That would hopefully end all this stupidity I've witnessed in the past 7 years. Russia should also get a share of Ukraine's debt taken out to buy Russian gas for Donbas companies 10 years ago and never repaid. And while I would feel bad for those with expropriated land and assets, Russia should be able to compensate them and we can all move on. Please let it happen... davai uzhe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe