Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2021, 06:25 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And in LDNR, they keep on getting hit over and over again, while this American puppet (Zelensky that is,) keeps on threatening their population, demanding that all those that "Love Russia" should leave, "for the sake of their future children and grand-children."
"Donbass will never be Russian" according to Zelensky, and he is already getting hysterical, when he claims that neither will be Crimea.

And of course ( according to him,) all these stories about "Ukrainians going to Donbass to kill civilians are lies," all Russian propaganda.
So here I am listening to this young guy, 23 years old, how he has been hit by Ukrainian sniper, in his village, when he was coming back home from his girl-friend.

How he didn't realize first that it was sniper, how he was hit from the second shot, how he saw his fingers that were torn off, how he saw his guts falling out from his stomach.

He is showing his winter jacket pierced with explosive bullet, (you can see the ugly scar across his stomach at 2:46,) what was left of his bag that he carried that day.

Then he talks calmly about eight hours operation, endless hospitals, about everyday pain he has to live now with, the job that he lost because of his severed fingers ( he is a car mechanic by trade,) how bleak the future looks to him.
"I have nothing to do with military, they could see that, that I was going about my business that day, not bothering anyone. Normally, I am a very quiet person."

Yet his whole life is destroyed now because of this disability.

"And what drives me mad" says Sharij, is "that vermin, that sniper that did that, will have "vet" status in no time, and he will be entitled to all kind of perks from Ukrainian government."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxo4V17eKLE

And that's just one example of a civilian, the life story of the one who was not killed - just wounded.
One of many thousands, whose lives were destroyed in the name of "peace and democracy."

But that's not the kind of people that "Human Rights" court in EU is interested to hear out.

As Sharij himself mentions, - "they are quick to react over there only when they hear from someone like Navalny. But when I filed my case, I had to wait for long-long time, before I heard back from them."

And someone like this young guy?

His "human rights" simply don't count.
It's the nakedness of the complete lack of any considerations such as human rights and respect for life and the daily life of anyone there is sickening. This is a country and government at its worst. The Kiev junta does not respect anyone in Ukraine. There are some very low people in this world and a lot of them are there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2021, 08:02 PM

And here we go.

https://www.rt.com/russia/531653-rez...ploy-military/

The US generals roaming the Ukraine were there for a reason. This is it. A lot of the troops from the ME and central asia will go to the pacific. A good number will go to Ukraine.

Old 08-13-2021, 04:24 PM

2,289 posts, read 1,568,841 times
Luka weaponizing migrant refugees........

https://marginalrevolution.com/margi...d-warfare.html

Old 08-13-2021, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Very Man Himself View Post
Luka weaponizing migrant refugees........

https://marginalrevolution.com/margi...d-warfare.html
I don't think so. Belarus is simply trying to help refugees from the Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and other countries destroyed by US regime change policies. They're helping the poor people to make their dreams come true. Countries that participated in the destruction of these peoples dreams are obligated to make things right.

The Chickens come home to roost at some point. The Baltic states should not be whining, they should do their part to correct a huge wrong.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:12 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
OK, back to today's "protest action" ( or riots- whatever you prefer) of Ukrainian nazis in front of Zelensky office ( first, then they proceeded to his place of residence.)

I remember now.

There was a COURT SESSION in Kiev few days ago, where some Nazi members from the Kharkov chapter were on trial for the racket. ( The Nazis are part of the racket in Ukraine of course - they need funds.)
And so during this court session Mr. A. Beletsky personally ( with his buddies gathered in front of the court,) promised that if the "veterans" won't be left alone, and if the "persecution of the patriots" won't stop, there will be "hot days" ahead of the Ukrainian authorities ( namely Zelensky government.)

So that's the reason #1.

And reason #2 is that Zelensky is expecting a meeting with Frau Merkel in a few days. ( August 22 to be precise.)
And during this meeting, among other things the so-called "Minsk agreement" and situation in Donbass are going to be discussed.

So the Nazis are sending Zelensky a warning, that god forbids he will agree on the "Steinmeier formula,"

( which was designed by... well, none other but German foreign minister Frank Walter Steinmeier) and agreed upon by everyone at that point in time, as the only way to establish peace on Donbass. )
If he ( Zelensky that is) will dare to accept it, there will be more "hot days" for his government ( so says Biletsky and his "veterans.")

So these were the reasons for today's *warning.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAck37nirOs

P.S. Frau Merkel meanwhile decided to meet with Putin before talking to Zelensky.

I wonder why.

( I guess she is watching all this sabbath along with Heiko Maas, thinking to herself "I want to make it to my retirement in one piece))) )))

Last edited by erasure; 08-14-2021 at 07:33 PM..

Old 08-14-2021, 07:44 PM

Meanwhile back in Kiev.

https://youtu.be/9DIPtyJGA4Q

I really think the cops shouldn't be so nice.

Old 08-14-2021, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Meanwhile back in Kiev.

https://youtu.be/9DIPtyJGA4Q

I really think the cops shouldn't be so nice.

They are not NICE Scrat, they are AFRAID of the National Corps ( and the likes,) because Ukrainian police KNOWS who is running the country behind the scene.
And part of the police simply supports them.

Old 08-17-2021, 07:17 AM

This is interesting. A ban on discourse between Ukrainian representatives in the Rada and those of the "occupied territories". Amongst other little bits of full retard nonsense.

https://112.international/conflict-i...hed-64089.html

Quote:
Ban for MPs to discuss situation in the occupied territories with occupants without President's consent
In addition, the establishment of connections and interaction of state authorities of Ukraine, their officials with the occupation forces and occupation administrations of the Russian Federation, their officials is allowed only to ensure the national interests of Ukraine for protection of human and civil rights and freedoms, to fulfill international treaties, consent to the binding nature of which was set by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, and to promote restoration of the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

Establishment of relations and interaction of MPs of Ukraine, deputies of local councils, local self-government bodies of Ukraine with the Russian Federation, its state bodies and local self-government bodies, occupation forces and occupation administrations of the Russian Federation, their officials on issues related to overcoming the consequences of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, is not allowed without the authorization of the President of Ukraine.

Old 08-18-2021, 09:51 PM

3,461 posts, read 2,786,747 times
I wonder how many of these videos have people actually speaking Surzhyk.

Old 08-25-2021, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
I wonder how many of these videos have people actually speaking Surzhyk.

Actually none (by the sound of it.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe