Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2021, 07:15 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
P.S. Initially Russian government didn't want it "back," as much as they were warned by the Eastern Ukrainians. But now, seeing for themselves how NATO is taking over that place all while screaming about the "Russian aggression," they might reconsider the whole case.
I don't think anything will be done. There's something else at work here but I don't know what it is. The Russians have to know that western aggression will only get worse. Bolder and more broader in scope.
The longer Russia takes the crap of the west the higher the price will be in the end. I would have struck back long ago. There is nothing to lose. I just don't understand why Russia apparently can't see this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2021, 10:17 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I don't think anything will be done. There's something else at work here but I don't know what it is. The Russians have to know that western aggression will only get worse. Bolder and more broader in scope.
The longer Russia takes the crap of the west the higher the price will be in the end. I would have struck back long ago. There is nothing to lose. I just don't understand why Russia apparently can't see this.

I think by now they DO.

The government, the officialdom, Putin himself.

He came up with a big article today on a subject "why Ukraine is Russia, and why Russia will never hate Ukraine or accept it as "anti-Russia project."

The overview of "Ukrainian history" and whence Ukraine came.

In both languages he-he, Ukrainian and Russian.

( Russians can easily understand the "Ukrainian version" from what I've heard, he-he.)
But the more officials are talking about the "deceived by the oligarchs Ukrainian people," and "money shipped to offshore accounts," the more I suppose they recognize themselves in the mirror.

Not Putin of course - he prefers to act like he never was part of the same gang back in the day.

And the last but not least - I saw a woman today in one of the reports; she was standing with her recently acquired ( I assume) Russian passport in the midst of the bombed ( yet again) by the Ukrs. Gorlovka in DNR, asking Putin for protection for them, Russian citizens.

The protection that he failed to give them seven years ago.

But as I've said, judging by the written article, he realized by now what a mistake it was, and how costly it is in the long run.

Meanwhile, to revive "Tales from the Crypt" series - few days ago Ukranian Taliban was celebrating the "5th anniversary of Slavyansk liberation." ( Slavyansk of course is the place where the original DNR militia was born under the commandment of Strelkov, and once they realized that Russian army was not coming as they hoped, they left in order to save their first trained battalions and relocated to Donetsk.
Both Givi and Motorola were among those people already.)

So the Ukrainian Taliban didn't find anything better to do, but to dig up the dead bodies, whatever remained of them from those battles, and to arrange them for "exposition," so it would look "as realistic as possible," to the "original events."
So it was part of the show for local families with children, and whoever else wanted to visit the celebration, completed with food and drinks provided.

I kid you not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jshm3FdiKQQ

Old 07-12-2021, 10:33 PM

P.S. Oh...

In other news - Zelensky galloped to Germany ( just before the completion of the NS 2) to meet with Merkel and to demand money from Germans as compensation for whatever Ukraine is going to lose on transit of Russian gas now.
And of course to start whining to Armin Laschet ( the next projected German chancellor) in advance "when-when-when Ukraine is going to become part of EU".

What an idiot.

Old 07-14-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
I think by now they DO.

The government, the officialdom, Putin himself.

He came up with a big article today on a subject "why Ukraine is Russia, and why Russia will never hate Ukraine or accept it as "anti-Russia project."

The overview of "Ukrainian history" and whence Ukraine came.

In both languages he-he, Ukrainian and Russian.

( Russians can easily understand the "Ukrainian version" from what I've heard, he-he.)
But the more officials are talking about the "deceived by the oligarchs Ukrainian people," and "money shipped to offshore accounts," the more I suppose they recognize themselves in the mirror.

Not Putin of course - he prefers to act like he never was part of the same gang back in the day.

And the last but not least - I saw a woman today in one of the reports; she was standing with her recently acquired ( I assume) Russian passport in the midst of the bombed ( yet again) by the Ukrs. Gorlovka in DNR, asking Putin for protection for them, Russian citizens.

The protection that he failed to give them seven years ago.

But as I've said, judging by the written article, he realized by now what a mistake it was, and how costly it is in the long run.

Meanwhile, to revive "Tales from the Crypt" series - few days ago Ukranian Taliban was celebrating the "5th anniversary of Slavyansk liberation." ( Slavyansk of course is the place where the original DNR militia was born under the commandment of Strelkov, and once they realized that Russian army was not coming as they hoped, they left in order to save their first trained battalions and relocated to Donetsk.
Both Givi and Motorola were among those people already.)

So the Ukrainian Taliban didn't find anything better to do, but to dig up the dead bodies, whatever remained of them from those battles, and to arrange them for "exposition," so it would look "as realistic as possible," to the "original events."
So it was part of the show for local families with children, and whoever else wanted to visit the celebration, completed with food and drinks provided.

I kid you not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jshm3FdiKQQ

There are some sick people in this world. That's not just disgusting, it's barbaric as stated. I suspect it was staged in some manner as psyops. I've been watching a lot of propaganda videos as time allows and they're pretty poorly done. Laughable in ways.

Old 07-14-2021, 06:49 PM

Quote:
P.S. Oh...

In other news - Zelensky galloped to Germany ( just before the completion of the NS 2) to meet with Merkel and to demand money from Germans as compensation for whatever Ukraine is going to lose on transit of Russian gas now.
And of course to start whining to Armin Laschet ( the next projected German chancellor) in advance "when-when-when Ukraine is going to become part of EU".

What an idiot.

Russia has already stated that those lines going through Ukraine will still be of use in the future provided they are maintained well enough. NS does however prevent Ukrainian thieves from playing any games in the future. I would use it as leverage in Crimeas water negotiations. A large part of the water flowing through the Dneipre is in fact Russian water.

Old 07-14-2021, 09:01 PM

Oh-oh, something is up in Ukraine.

Number one - they've sent George Kent to replace what's her name - Kristina Kvien.

Supposedly temporarily.
He is a student of Zbignev Brzezinsky - the master minder behind the whole project of cutting Ukraine away from Russia.

Then the next thing I hear - "The delegation of NATO Allied Land Command led by Commander Lieutenant General Roger Cloutier has begun a visit to Ukraine."

That's in addition to the recently held Sea Breeze NATO drills in the Black Sea.

All these people are already not making a secret that they plan to turn Ukraine into a spring board for their future aggression against Russia, whether it's part of NATO or not. ( And that's what Putin already pointed at in his recent speech.)

So I guess the cat is out of the bag.

And the LAST BUT NOT LEAST - in the midst of these events ( and after meeting with George Kent,) AVAKOV resigns.

Now THIS is something to ponder about.

He was one of the original Maidan participants and was head of the Ministry of the Internal Affair, making the Nationalist battalions part of the Ukrainian Army.

He was "untouchable," he survived four prime-ministers as well, and now he is resigning?

Something is up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhKptWD5lY

Old 07-15-2021, 07:08 AM

You don't have to be a member of NATO to have US troops on your soil. Americas withdrawl of troops from the ME means they have to put the troops somewhere. These last few years they have been building dedicated logistics systems for a buildup of military infrastructure throughout Ukraine.

We will see US and NATO fighter bombers in Kharkov in the not to distant future.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:13 AM

3,950 posts, read 3,300,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You don't have to be a member of NATO to have US troops on your soil. Americas withdrawl of troops from the ME means they have to put the troops somewhere. These last few years they have been building dedicated logistics systems for a buildup of military infrastructure throughout Ukraine.

We will see US and NATO fighter bombers in Kharkov in the not to distant future.
It should be clearly and unequivocally stated by Russia that as soon as you put NATO offensive weapons on your territory, in case of military confrontation you will get utterly pulverized and I mean literally tabula rasa.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Oh-oh, something is up in Ukraine.

Number one - they've sent George Kent to replace what's her name - Kristina Kvien.

Supposedly temporarily.
He is a student of Zbignev Brzezinsky - the master minder behind the whole project of cutting Ukraine away from Russia.

Then the next thing I hear - "The delegation of NATO Allied Land Command led by Commander Lieutenant General Roger Cloutier has begun a visit to Ukraine."

That's in addition to the recently held Sea Breeze NATO drills in the Black Sea.

All these people are already not making a secret that they plan to turn Ukraine into a spring board for their future aggression against Russia, whether it's part of NATO or not. ( And that's what Putin already pointed at in his recent speech.)

So I guess the cat is out of the bag.

And the LAST BUT NOT LEAST - in the midst of these events ( and after meeting with George Kent,) AVAKOV resigns.

Now THIS is something to ponder about.

He was one of the original Maidan participants and was head of the Ministry of the Internal Affair, making the Nationalist battalions part of the Ukrainian Army.

He was "untouchable," he survived four prime-ministers as well, and now he is resigning?

Something is up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhKptWD5lY
When you send a middling general to a place there's a reason for it and it's not just schmoozing with politicians. he's going around checking things out, what's been done, what needs to be done. Basically getting a good idea of just what the state of things are. He appears to be a combat veteran so he will be looking closely at combat units.

Arsen Avakov is one we need to keep an eye on. I bet he will fail up and be attached to NATO somehow.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
It should be clearly and unequivocally stated by Russia that as soon as you put NATO offensive weapons on your territory, in case of military confrontation you will get utterly pulverized and I mean literally tabula rasa.
I have no doubt there is a NATO/US presence in Ukraine, it's just very quiet. Russia needs to send a message in the worst way and it should not be with speeches like Putin put out the other day. The reptiles of the west don't heed words. All they understand is a boot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe