Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2020, 03:28 AM

61,662 posts, read 87,041,175 times

Advertisements

Guys, please do not post videos or links to articles in foreign language. Not everyone can understand the content. This is English language forum.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2020, 12:12 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Guys, please do not post videos or links to articles in foreign language. Not everyone can understand the content. This is English language forum.
Thank you.

It's ok El, since the dufus not only doesn't understand the difference between the civil suit (defamation) vs criminal case filed in American court, he plainly can't sort out/explain any of the latest political developments in Ukraine, while posting his links in Ukrainian.

I however shouldn't be lazy and attend to the links he posted, since they are worthy explanations.
See, our resident Ukrainian nationalist here, our dear Wadym, belongs to Poroshenko die hard crowd, the one that 75% of Ukrainians voted against during the last elections, hoping that Zelensky would bring the long-awaited changes and alleviate the country from suffering.
At that, people were really voting for the character Ze portrayed in the popular TV serial, run on Kolomoysky's 1+1 channel - it's true.

But once Zelensky was elected, in REALITY he turned out to be completely different president that people were hoping for.

That is not only that he refused to place Poroshenko under arrest for all his committed crimes ( which are plenty, the record is rather lengthy,) but unlike in the movie, Zelensky bent over to the IMF, keeping the country ( and Ukrainians) in bondage, and applying for more and more loans, while cutting more and more services to his people, medical services including, as the IMF demands it.

As one of the bloggers very justly has put it, Zelensky doesn't have any choice at this point, because he simply doesn't have any worthy professionals on his team to run the country, and thus he simply has to submit it under the foreign control.

However, with that being said, PART of his "Servants of the People" party ( that Zelensky hoped would vote for all his initiatives as united block) are refusing to cooperate now with his requests or demands if you wish.
They DO understand that the laws he is pushing through according to the demands of the IMF, turn Ukraine in de facto colony, with natural resources going to foreign corporations ( their prized, fertile agrarian lands first of all.)
Dubinsky ( who is MP and investigative journalist) is one of the most vocal leaders of this rebellious fraction, and that's why he infuriates our dear Wadym and his ilk to no end, calling him "traitor" to his own party.

And in fact, because of this fraction in his party, Zelensky didn't have enough of votes to pull through the so-called "land reform," so he had to turn to Poroshenko and HIS BLOCK in Rada for help.

So the cat is out of the bag.

Not only criminal charges against Poroshenko are out of question by now, but cooperation between the two -Zelensky and Poroshenko is out in the open.
Which effectively makes Zelensky a traitor to his voters, while fraction of his party ( Dubinsky including) are still trying to hold their ground, even for a reason that some of these people are simply AFRAID to put their signatures under the laws, that bring more and more hardships to Ukrainians, putting them in bondage to foreign entities.

And now, if you don't mind, I will still re-post the previous video, that simply demonstrates the Ukrainian "hospital" that this young guy was placed in with Covid diagnosis, somewhere in the Vinnitza region.

No translation needed, I assure you; from 2:27 on.

( The captioning on the video: 'This is where "Ukrainian elite" is getting its medical treatment."

( Sarcasm, obviously.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSfg5pllzg&t=164s

P.S. And yes, I absolutely agree, if the material in foreign language is posted, it does need sufficient explanations at least.

Last edited by erasure; 04-02-2020 at 12:57 PM..

Old 04-02-2020, 02:07 PM

^

P.S. Sorry, since the blogger keeps on commenting and interrupting the footage, the real show of the "hospital" starts at about 3:49. ( Note; the patient was warned that he is not allowed to turn on water in the bath tub. The cold water is still running in the sink at least. )

Old 04-02-2020, 06:39 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
I watched the video and the 2 times I have been in a Russian hospital it did not look like that. Both the one in Moscow and Smolenck were minimalist in nature, the green painted walls with tiles, the lighting could have been better and there were no private suites that I saw but it was not like that. The service was adequate for the need. It was the same with the dentist's office in Gomel. No frills dental care at 20 percent the cost of having it done here in the US.

Old 04-02-2020, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I watched the video and the 2 times I have been in a Russian hospital it did not look like that. Both the one in Moscow and Smolenck were minimalist in nature, the green painted walls with tiles, the lighting could have been better and there were no private suites that I saw but it was not like that. The service was adequate for the need. It was the same with the dentist's office in Gomel. No frills dental care at 20 percent the cost of having it done here in the US.

I am glad to hear that you didn't witness anything like this even back in the 90ies in Russia ( where I saw quite disturbing images too, back in that era.)
But here is yet another alarming ( and rather detailed) article on current Covid situation in Ukraine.

( Since it includes some comparisons with neighboring Belorussia, I'd encourage Anhity to look at it too.)

Ukraine is a Corona Hotspot

My only hope for Ukrainians is still that CV is not as deadly for the "Northerners" as it is for the "Southerners," as I still think is a case.

Old 04-04-2020, 08:01 AM

They're digging mass graves in some places.

Old 04-04-2020, 04:20 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times
lmao Chernobil is in trouble again:

https://www.dw.com/en/chernobyl-radi...ire/a-53019394

Old 04-04-2020, 04:26 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
lmao Chernobil is in trouble again:
Quote:
It is not yet confirmed if the cause of the fire was directly linked to the radioactive nature of the forest, which has mostly stood empty since 1986.
I think you need to stop reading any trash.

Old 04-04-2020, 04:38 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I think you need to stop reading any trash.

I agree Deutsche welle are famous bull****ers and the above statement is hilarious but vice-versa is possible: a fire burning everything and then causing radiation elsewhere...don't forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DWnjcSo9J0

Old 04-04-2020, 06:18 PM

I doubt it will be an issue. Any radioactive particles will be disbursed far and wide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe